[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ero-manga general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: oshiri.png (844 KB, 1133x1126) Image search: [Google]
oshiri.png
844 KB, 1133x1126
welcome, this is the thread for general discussion of ero-manga focusing on new releases. make sure to post what you enjoyed and what you fapped to!

Notable scanlation releases this week:
More new chapters of greenteaneko's non-h 4koma.
Bennatonka's excellent story about a tomboyish loli.
200 pages of Jun's strong ahegao, complete with nekomimi and ass (see pic).
Isawa Nohri in good form introducing twintalis loli in balerina garb
Misty Isle's twin idols with large eyes
atte7kusa's high standard returns with another outgoing loli work.
new ntr chapters by Sankaku Apron for those that way inclined.
Deep Valley's gyaru cousin complimented by traditional japanese corruption
love plus idol slavery
futa on futa from Futaket 11
beautifully drawn twins created by yukiiu con
sadistic straight shota from tawaru hiryuu
and of course the amazing mitarashi kousei brings us another chapter in one of the best ero-series ever made. the beautifully imagined rendition of kanon's hidden route, akiko san to issho 17.

lets take the time to celebrate the golden age of ero-manga we are living in. what are you looking forward to fapping to over the coming weeks? waiting on fue's next chapter/series?

http://strawpoll.me/6940786
>>
for example one might say: i thoroughly enjoyed the new release of akiko san to issho, akiko is drawn with a very feminine flavour of strength and beauty, im very fond of that series. tsukino jyougi's work that was translated this week (by the name of needs a mention. his style never fails to make me cum, despite his tendency for biological inaccuracies.
>>
>>4178005
>>
>>4201973
different kind of thread really. this is for discussion of the art form in general and individual works in it. not a way of acquiring them.
>>
>>4201946
>eghentai
It's e-hentai.
>>
>>4201946
> this is the thread for general discussion of ero-manga focusing on new releases
>>>/a/137917153
>>
>>4201946
Nice request thread you have here.
>meme answer winning the the poll
This isn't discussion at all.
>>
>>4201997
i tried.
i just want a place to discuss this wonderful art form.
>>
File: 4p.jpg (257 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4p.jpg
257 KB, 600x600
How come no one scans tony's stuff anymore? Did he fall out of favor?
>>
>>4202004
looks like his work was translated by a number of groups, i doubt he fell out of favour with all of them. maybe the scans dried up.
>>
>>4202006
Yea, that's what I meant. There's no raw scans for his last 2 comiket, and the one before that was incomplete? I don't think the last shining art books ones were scanned either.
>>
>>4202011
theres always a chance he stopped writing ero. maybe moved on to non-h under his normal name. maybe he didnt go to comiket these past years or maybe that one scanner who buys his stuff fell out of love with his works.

nothing to do but wait it out, unless you are wilful enough to follow up the trail.
>>
File: CJblRc7UEAAMT-t.png large.png (355 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
CJblRc7UEAAMT-t.png large.png
355 KB, 500x650
>>4202013
c88 was the elf book. not sure what c89 was. I think both of them had some light novel in it so they were heavy on text and only a handful of pages of images.

I have the c88 elf book and I think it was like 10 pages of pictures of the elf and FFVII tifa and the rest some story about a nun vampire or whatever blood novel. while c89 continues the story?

He had some side stuff during that time with an elf pamphlet and some china event. I haven't seen anything scanned since the c87 partial book.
>>
>>4202000
try one of the various /h/ discussion place, irc, discord, kik, snapchat, skype, etc.
irc is probably the best
>>
File: sister_breeder_1.jpg (765 KB, 1280x1850) Image search: [Google]
sister_breeder_1.jpg
765 KB, 1280x1850
I don't know how new this is, but there's a provisional "Sister Breeder" tankoubon on Wani's site.
https://www.wani.com/4862694225/
Does that mean he will contribute more for them or is this just an empty placeholder and he cut ties with Wani? If he does continue it, I sure hope he doesn't turn this into NTR again like he did with Ima Ria years after the first chapter was released.
>>
File: Leave_this_thread.png (791 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Leave_this_thread.png
791 KB, 853x480
>>4202030
Irc is shit.
>>
Sliding is so much work on a mobile.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.