[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did you guys think of the hentai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 45 dollar 2deep4u fettish quest.jpg (136 KB, 687x372) Image search: [Google]
45 dollar 2deep4u fettish quest.jpg
136 KB, 687x372
what did you guys think of the hentai
>>
File: 0749.png (778 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
0749.png
778 KB, 1024x768
>>4191709
You should give your own opinion first, OP. I personally thought it was fantastic. Nemu is one of the best characters I know of and that goes beyond Nukige.
>>
>>4191709
>Horrible
>rape
>fucking horrifying
>werid
>boring
>fucked up normie shit
Pig disgusting garbage 0/10 would never give up a fap for this.
>>
File: 0873.png (619 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
0873.png
619 KB, 1024x768
>>4191726
I can confirm you never played it with the way you're posting. You're missing out on a real gem. The VN is much better compared to the Anime.
>>
>>4191726
/THREAD
>>
One of the best vns I played, good characters and a good story, they played well with your desire to protect a certain character only for that to turn into a nightmare.

The hentai itself is just the sex scenes from the vn without any plot, its alright if you just want a quick fap, but the vn is a thousands times better.

At first I stayed well away from euphoria because of one guro scene that was posted over and over on /a/, but I got curious about the vn and wanted to play and see how much evil the story was by myself, and I am glady I played the vn, its not cross channel levels of writing, but I still consider euphoria a 9.5/10 vn.

[spoiler] I liked all the girls, but nemu and kanae are my top tier girls.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1449157349662.jpg (148 KB, 1011x987) Image search: [Google]
1449157349662.jpg
148 KB, 1011x987
>>4192573
Which Guro scene? There is no actual Guro in euphoria, just mild Gore in some bad endings. The gore is never fetishized (except for the very first scene, maybe)
>>
>>4192580

This one, of couse after playing the vn I know its a very small scene and you can avoid that route with little effort, I dont mind characters dying in battle, but reading about someone being cut into pieces for someone else amusement is not my idea of a good time.

I have nothing against people who like guro, but I like to stay away from the stuff thank you very much.
>>
>>4192634
>enjoying guro
>getting off on hurting/killing people
People really need help...please get it you can't be trusted stay in you're homes and kill yourselves.
>>
Is it okay to read this for the plot?

or is the plot there just to make way for the fetishes?
>>
>>4192660

The plot is really good, near the true ending I was skipping the sex scenes because the plot was more interesting than the sex itself.
>>
File: 1555_ev_wil_h01_12.png (758 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
1555_ev_wil_h01_12.png
758 KB, 1152x720
>>4192634
Oh, that.
euphoria is nothing in terms of Guro compared to Fraternite and Maggot Baits (pic related)

>>4192660
The sex scenes are pretty short for the most part and most of them weren't that appealing to me, with a few exceptions. They are rather prominent in the beginning, but there's not that many of them in the latter halves of the routes. The majority of the scenes in the Nemu / True Route are not something I would call arousing.

What's interesting about the game is the plot, the sex scenes are more of a bonus.
>>
I can't get Natsuki's last CG and some of Nemu's eventhough i fucked her everytime it was possible.
And why was her ending so shit? Why didn't you killed me?
>>
>>4192580
Weren't three people flat-out decapitated in the animation?
>>
>>4192634
Heh, they blured out the gore.
Guess the authors weren't into drawing entrails after that scene.

You probably won't like Saya no Uta.
>>
>>4192952
I'm talking about the VN, not the Anime.

>>4192921
Those are in the Devil Ending hidden in the True Route. Look for a Walkthrough.
>>
>>4192962
Fucking nasty i just puked a little...faggot gurofags
>>
File: 18obwt72bh62yjpg.jpg (87 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18obwt72bh62yjpg.jpg
87 KB, 800x450
>>4193014
Saya no Uta's a not a real hentai game though so I wouldn't put it under guro since it's a horror game with some hentai.
>>
>>4191709
>scat
>rape
>fucked up shit

I bet you like kuroinu as well/10
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.