[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euphoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: eophoria.jpg (128 KB, 450x621) Image search: [Google]
eophoria.jpg
128 KB, 450x621
Played to fap.
Ended up with lots of feels and confusion.
>>
How different is the game compared to the OVA's?
>>
File: 0561.png (789 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
0561.png
789 KB, 1024x768
>>4180489
The OVAs cranked up the edgyness and took out most of the Vanilla scenes.
Also, most of the endings are completely made up, except for episodes 4 to 6. 4 is similar to the Natsuki ending, 5 is more or less the true ending, but without any explanations, and 6 is the Rinne ending (also seems to be the most accurate adaptation).
>>
>>4180485
eophoria
>>
>>4180489
Game is better but OVA has some scenes that never occur in the game.
>>
File: nemu.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nemu.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Best girl.
>>
File: Euphoria_Eroge!.png (3 MB, 1450x2050) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria_Eroge!.png
3 MB, 1450x2050
>>4180596
Sure.
>>
>>4180526
Natsuki route worst shit
>>
>>4180684
Yeah, her route was bad, but I really liked most of her sex scenes. They didn't feel as rapey as for most of the other girls.
>>
Can anyone upload a 100 save? I'm missing out two scenes for Nemu.
>>
can i play this game without going through the scat shit? i dont mind the gore as long as it's limited
>>
Is there a way to pick kanae?
>>
>>4180962
you have to do nemu's route first
>>
>>4180955
Probably shouldn't pick this game up then, although the scat scenes are at best silly.
>>
>>4180955
There's a filter to turn off the Scat and Gore. You don't see anything of it in the pictures then, even if the dialogue is the same. There's only one or two Scat scenes per route anyway (and there's a few other scenes which turned me off more than the Scat).

>>4180810
Completing the game is pretty easy. The only thing you would maybe need a guide for is the Devil Ending in the True Route. I guess you're missing those scenes.
>>
>>4180810
I once got through the game when it was still raw, didn't understand much, going for the 2nd playthrough, but during the first one I search a bit and found this, pretty useful for 100%ing the CGs and scenes http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~rodemass/game_k/gk_euphoria.html it's in Japanese but u can figure it out
>>
>>4183950
There's also an English guide if you just google "euphoria Walkhtrough".
>>
>>4180485

I never thought something with a shit eating scene would make me cry.

I was wrong, so wrong.
>>
Got stabbed, I guess I fucked up huh?
>>
where can i get this game?
>>
>>4184318
I got it on sukebei
>>
Is the game better than the OVAs?
>>
>>4184349
Yes, absolutely. They've got nice animation, but are infferior in pretty much every aspect, especially the story telling.

>>4184284
No, you didn't. There is no other ending in that route. Play the other ones and keep the True Route for last.
>>
>>4180485
Heh, me too.
>>
>>4180485
>Whipping scene
>HGHIHIHGIHIHIGHGGAS
>AHGAGHGHIHIGHIHGI
>OGHOHGIGIOHGOHGAHGHO

my sides are in orbit from the voice acting and english transaltion
>>
Is there a translated torrent of this? can I get a link?
>>
>>4187701
a couple of posts above you...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.