[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not really sure were to ask this, but what is every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1316678983131.jpg (316 KB, 869x1177) Image search: [Google]
1316678983131.jpg
316 KB, 869x1177
I'm not really sure were to ask this, but

what is every bodies opinion on fleshlights?

I've been playing with the idea of getting one.
>>
File: 1405059692588.jpg (181 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
1405059692588.jpg
181 KB, 1050x1050
>>4138228
They're pretty great, but if you're on the small side, then you're probably going to want to get something else. I'm six and a half inches, and I don't get the suction on the larger models.
Some of the textures are gimmicky and others a great.
Highly recommend getting one of the Fleshlight Girls, just because the texture is better and the it's a lot softer than the normal models.
>>
>>4138228

I recommend getting one with a mount so you can thrust. It feels like sex with a condom on.
>>
File: 1318445587583.jpg (317 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1318445587583.jpg
317 KB, 900x900
>>4138286
honestly that's what i was thinking of doing.
>>
Fleshlights are bad get an onahole instead.
>>>/jp/onahole
>>
>>4140384
This, have a FL and a tenga fliphole. Tenga is miles better
>>
I'm also curious about getting one, looking at jlist but I really don't know what to look for or what to avoid. Obviously I'm drawn to the more anime looking ones, but I rarely hear recommendations for those. Are the normal tengas really the way to go?

For example this succubus mouth looks appealing: https://jlist.com/tmt597n

As does this one: https://jlist.com/adt704

I guess my question is are these gimmicky ones ever good and should I just go with something more utilitarian? If so, where should I get them from?
>>
>>4138228
Ugghhh just get a meiki Maria Ozawa or a meiki zxy from toydemon.com and never look back. Tengas are great but I say meiki's are one step above.
>>
>>4140462

Go on /jp/ they have a general dedicated to this shit with pastebin infodumps. tl;dr J-list mainly sell crap. If you are in the states you have loads of options, Europoors like me can use omochadreams.de

As for what you stick your dick into Tomax toys are pretty good for something that's durable and feels good without costing a fortune. A lot of anons swear by the Lilith Real soft version.
>>
Don't know about fleshlights but I got a onahole once and it was pretty bleh

I mean it may help me with my phimosis problem cause the way i jerk off doesn't stretch my skin enuff but I'm too poor to buy the expensive reusable onaholes
>>
Why don't you use a sandwich bag? Put lube in it, slide it between the mattress and bam. You finish your business and then throw it away! It's cheap, its clean, and its convenient.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.