[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont like netorare but I cant seem to get this one out of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 81miSHbi3iL1.jpg (103 KB, 360x507) Image search: [Google]
81miSHbi3iL1.jpg
103 KB, 360x507
I dont like netorare but I cant seem to get this one out of my head.

Why???
>>
>>4137212
Maybe you didn't see enough yet to recognize that this is as generic and retarded as it gets?

At least there's an ending in the game without NTR (but without any sex scenes either).
>>
>>4137236
The game itself is sold as NTR game. Who in the hell would buy it just to play for the ending without NTR? You're better off playing something with vanilla sex.

Also, whats wrong if its generic and retarded? Its still good and hot.
>>
OP here. Not refering only to the game. Also to the anime.
>>
>>4137236
Nothing wrong about it being generic...

Same as any other hentai fetishes. They have their own generic bullshit.

Same as in 99.99% of Hentai where all the women either have big breasts or well-developed ones ( with exception to loli). How pretty generic eh?
>>
>>4137212
Because you liked the female design.

Just that, look for more good designed hentai and you'll forget this one.
>>
>>4137253
The design was ok, and I like ahegao. But I have not been so obsessed with other H with similar style, in a while. Im not sure it is a fully artistical issue...
>>
>>4137212
Watch/read as many ntr story's as u can,until you're mind is like "fuck it all".
That cured me ^^
I still dont like ntr but i can fap to it more than i can fap to vanilla,super turn on
>>
File: chara_04.png (264 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chara_04.png
264 KB, 1024x768
>>4137212
She's a cute character as is Takeda Hiromitsu's designs.
>>
>>4137212
Because she is the perfect gf
>>
>>4137547
Only if you are the bf´s father/brother
>>
>>4137547
She's so stupid you wonder how she could even finish school. So basically like 90% of girls in NTR.
>>
Anyone want to inform us casuals what series this is from?
>>
>>4138034
H-Game
https://vndb.org/v15167/chars

Anime
http://hentai.animestigma.com/kedamono-tachi-no-sumu-ie-de-episode-1/
http://hentai.animestigma.com/kedamono-tachi-no-sumu-ie-de-episode-2/
>>
>>4137380
Why do people who obviously cannot stand a fetish keep reading? I dislike scat and guro and never tried to like it. Why would I keep forcing myself to explore a genre that I obviously dislike until I eventually get used to it?

It would be torture to do so in my mind so I do the only logical thing : Don't read any scat or guro.

Why do you guys force yourself to read something which you don't like?

Btw I fell in love with ntr the first time I saw it.
>>
The art in the second episode seemed really rushed. Pretty low quality for Murakami.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.