[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hentai recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
So I only ever watch/fap to hentai when it is of a character from an anime that i have watched, but i want to start getting into actual hentai, whats the highest quality shit there is?
>>
>>4113160
It is always good to start getting into hentai not by franchise, but by artist. So, you see something you like, and you remember the artist's name. Many do all kinds of original works, too, so you'll probably find something "actual" that'll cater to your tastes.
>>
>>4113178
recommend me any websites?
>>
>>4113202
Not the same guy, but sankaku complex and ehentai are what I commonly surf on. I'm usually able to find most of what I want there, although you'll want to sign up for an account on ehentai so you can access sadpanda. (A domain they keep some of the more exaggerated content so they can have ads.)
>>
>>4113202
You don't need an account for nhentai and it has a very big selection. What are your fetishes? You could do tag searches for those and find good artists that way. I could recommend you some if you give me a general idea what you like.
>>
some of my favorites are
nhentai (net)
hitomi (la)
tsumino (com) [down right now, check later]
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.