[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kefamono Tachi Ova 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9
Ova 2 is out.

Subs when?

>Inb4 still mad that Takeda's art got replaced by deformed bodies.
>>
>>4109285
Another boring NTR. Nothing new or exciting here.
>>
Captures
>https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2015/11/21/kedamono-tachi-no-sumu-still-devilish/
>>
>>4109288
>Another boring NTR.
NTR or not, the ahegao here is the ebst
>>
>>4109296
As much as I love ahegao the faces are off when her tongue sticks out.
>>
Magnet or DL link?
>>
after they told the boyfriend to get the fuck out he lives in her old apartment now?
by the way it was pretty good if you like murkakami you will love it
>>
File: ev16_07.png (855 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ev16_07.png
855 KB, 1024x768
>>4109297
I still need to watch the animation.
But I love her tongue out here lic pic related
>>
>>4109285
any links yet?
>>
atleast its an upper from the taimanin asagi dissapointment, only other one that will be good is onkoto to inkoto and that one with the frog demon vice princapal
>>
>>4109549
Nope
>>
>>4109518
I mean in the animation obviously, the game art is goat.
>>
>>4109339
>>4109549
>>4109597
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1870074
This is EP 2 though it isn't listed.
There are no subs as yet.
>>
>>4109620
The biggest question is what hell happened to the "main character"'s mother.
>>
>>4109630
She died.
>>
>>4109634
wtf. How?
She wasn't that old.
>>
It's a shame that they're wasting such great animation and art on NTR
>>
File: backward.jpg (59 KB, 682x399) Image search: [Google]
backward.jpg
59 KB, 682x399
this seems off to me. are big toes not supposed to be on the inside of the foot?
>>
>>4109654
There is more mistakes if you forget to masturbate.
>>
>>4109648
Murakami will never change being a NTR fag or doing horrible shakey cam.
Same goes for Takeda Hiromitsu. He has good art, but extremely retarded and generic stories.
That goes for pretty much every NTR, though.
>>
>>4109660
they must be archived for posterity
>>
>>4109648
Agreed fuck NTR FAGS
>>
>>4109661
>Murakami will never change being a NTR fag
I think this is his first ntr work it we take the 2 ovas as one.

The previous were incest, rape and tentacles.

>Same goes for Takeda Hiromitsu. He has good art, but extremely retarded and generic stories.
>That goes for pretty much every NTR, though.
Tsundero (tankoubon) is pretty much vanilla.

And his Sister Breeder while not 100% vanilla if you ignore sexual training, it was godly.
>>
>>4109665
Taimanin Asagi, Kangoku Senkan and Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG all had NTR elements, more or less.

>http://myanimelist.net/people/7925/Murakami_Teruaki
Maybe some others in that list, too.

Tsundero was one of Takeda's first works, but he quickly changed to almost exclusively doing NTR afterwards. Sister Breeder is a rare exception.
And his story telling is nothing to write home about if you look at Maken-ki.
>>
>>4109672
>And his story telling is nothing to write home about if you look at Maken-ki.

To be fair, when it comes to manga the decisions are greatly affected by the editor in charge, so if the author says "you must add a love interest, a magical girl and a pet character" the author only can reject one and only one.
Because the editor supposedly knows what readers wants.

There is another vanilla from Takeda about a student who tricked her teacher into thinking she was a prostitute so he snapped because he always thought she was a role model for the class and raped her only to realize she was virgin and that it was her plan all along because he wouldn't lay a finger on her.

Pretty fun doujin.
>>
>>4109620

Is there an ETA on those subs?
>>
>>4109648
Because NTR creators are willing to pay good money for it. While Vanilla creators prefer Queen Bee.
>>
File: muhdick.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muhdick.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>takeda was faithful to the original slutty bikini this time
>>
>>4109859
meant murakami, fuck
>>
Blew my load 7 times watching this. By the time it got to the gangbang/pregnant scene i was totally spent but still pushed on. Much better than TA2. Hope the game gets translated.
>>
File: thetimehascome.jpg (31 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
thetimehascome.jpg
31 KB, 350x336
>>4109863
It was better than the first episode.

I fapped twice in a row to this, and I had already done so once with something else. Been a long time since Murakami did something this good. Hope he keeps on the dark tone stuff.

Lilith should hire him back.
>>
how she die?
>>
>>4109957
I agree, there also wasn't as much shaky cam compared to the first one. I hope subs come out soon.
>>
>>4109957
Hire him back when he betrayed them? Yeah, no.
>>
>>4109849
>implying ntr have good budget
Go lurk more newfag.
>>
>>4110030
too much kekholding
>>
Pretty much obvious the slut is going to die like the Mc's daughter for forcing herselfo to have sex all day.
>>
>>4110443
How is this a problem? They can just find a new girl. Its not like they love the bitch, just the pussy.
>>
>>4110443
You mean Mother, not daughter.

He should have just stayed away from his "family" in the first place. There is a happy ending in the game within the first minutes if you don't go there, but it doesn't even have a sex scene with the MC, just "they lived happily ever after".
>>
Definitely a downgrade from the game art.
That being said, this has been the best release in a long time.
>>
>>4110463
I didn't say it was a problem, just telling her fate.

>>4110485
>if you don't go there
Where? The house?
>>
how you die from kekholding or having too much sex lol
>>
>>4110498
>Where? The house?
Yes. You have the option to end the game right at the beginning by preventing the bastards to get near her, which is the thing any sane person would do.
>>
>>4110514
>mother
She was used by the father and the brother.
Then by that house where I guess was banged.
Repeat every day, every week.

This is what exactly is going to happen to the main heroine.
Except she got pregnant first.

But I seriously doubt she is going to have it.
Didn't one of the dialogues had the bastards saying something about abortion?
>>
>>4110535
The entire premise and story is retarded anyway.

Who is so stupid to give in to a blackmail like getting kissed against ones will, the fat guy having magically made a photo of it despite having no free hands and then agreeing to become his sex slave so that the BF doesn't find out his father is an asshole? Them living there after knowing what happened to his mother is even more retarded. And why did he never think of report them for murder or negligent homicide?

Lgic was thrown out the window within the first 5 minutes, like in pretty much every NTR.
>>
Could someone post a MEGA link or some direct download?
>>
>>4109660
This.
>>
>>4110550
if we trying to find logic in NTR, we pretty much fucked up and ended up to stop watching/reading. Just enjoy the scenes and fap anyway.
>>
>>4110211
>Yeah, no

Okay, keep enjoying shit like TA2 then.
>>
>>4110552
I'd like that as well.
>>
In all the years I've watched hentai, this is the first one I actually gave two shits about the storyline. It was depressing as hell but moral degredation and slutification (even a word?) are a couple of my fetishes so it balanced out.

Loved the double blowjob scene but my only gripe was the guys at the end didn't really join in. Wanted to see her properly gangbanged. Otherwise it was great stuff.
>>
>>4110550
NTR could work. But 9 times out of 10 they make the girl enjoy the sex at some point. For once I would love to see one where the girl doesn't turn into a cock-slut the minute a dick touches her. Or the forever-beta male actually does the realistic thing and either A:Murders the other guy, or B: tells them to fuck off and moves on.
>>
File: SaHa_Daydream_204.png (678 KB, 1111x1600) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Daydream_204.png
678 KB, 1111x1600
>>4111208
You properly never read or watched something with an actually good story like Believe Machine if this is the first one you care about the story.

>>4111216
I think you will get to enjoy this:
http://exhentai.org/g/874605/6dd18b9cc1/
or this:
http://exhentai.org/g/574830/5990338202/
>>
>>4111217
thanks brother
>>
>>4111225
The first one is still ongoing, though.
Koukai Benjo has a good ending as well.
>>
File: mpvsnap-2015.11.20-21h06m56s1.png (394 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
mpvsnap-2015.11.20-21h06m56s1.png
394 KB, 853x480
>>4109285
>>>Inb4 still mad that Takeda's art got replaced by deformed bodies.

Yeah I'm still mad. This is fucking garbage
>>
Come on bruh. Its not that bad. Shes so cute.
>>
I want to know how this end.
>>
>>4111237
Dude, do you have any idea of the budget that would be needed to properly animate Takeda's art?

Forget about it, it's never gonna happen. See what happened to that OVA based on a game where Eroquis is the artist. They respected the design somewhat, but the animation was complete shit.
>>
>>4111400
I wouldn't be so mad if it didn't look like total shit. This is bad even by Murakami standards.

He needs to learn to manage his budget or studios need to give him enough of one so we don't get people made of goddamn jello.
>>
They still do that camera zooming around and panning garbage. What the actual fuck someone tell japan to stop
>>
>>4110720
He tried to sell the Blu-ray right for Kangoku Senkan to another company. Keep on sucking his dick blind ass fan.
>>
>>4113268
>not liking the drunk camera
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>4109285
is this uncensored?
>>
>>4109285
The first OVA was amazing, the second one was.. hmm, rushed to the end..I wanted to see more fucked up scenes like playing with the fking soul and heart of the guy.... but shit scalated quickly and ended like garbage imo..
>>
Here's the link to the subbed version
http://hentaihaven.org/kedamono-tachi-no-sumu-ie-de-episode-2/
>>
>>4114829
The MC could have just fucked her when she asked and it would have been over, but he's too stupid, of course, especially after knowing what happened to his mother.
Well, at least the game has a non-retarded ending.
>>
>>4115004
That's bullshit and you know it.
According to the game you lost the moment you bring her to their step father's home.

At that point of the episode she was already broken.
She was thinking about sex the whole time and she didn't consider the so called MC's feelings.

It could have been anyone, even the neighbour and she would have fucked him.

And even if he fucked her, this being a shitty netorare series, she would have compared the guy with the 2 bastards saying how better they're in comparison.
>>
>>4115100
You're right, probably. Still, you have the option in the game to act like a sane person and just don't get involved with the family.

Are there any other endings besides the pregnant public toilet and happy ending?
>>
>>4115117
The only endings I know are.

Good:
Don't go to the house.
Game ends. Not a single fucking sex scene.

Bad end.
MC gets netorared.
Orgy video end.
Keked end, you still live with them.
>>
>>4115131
Ok. So the same shit like every time. What is up with these video tape endings anyway? They never make sense.
You could either use them as evidence for rape for the police (like in Otomedori) or just throw them in the trash. Yet in NTR the MCs just jack off to them like retarded monkeys.
>>
I have to admit. As someone who is pretty good with NTR. This one made me feel bad for the main character. I mean, they just kicked their son out of the house and stole his gf.
>>
>>4115231
I didn't watch the subs, mind telling what's going on on MC's mind when they appeared on his room to kick him out?
Also what the fuck was he thinking when watching those videos when she was being fucked in the room right next to him?
>>
>>4115237
He thought that
>"This can't be happening!"
with flashbacks of his mom. Really stupid of him to even bring her there. She said stuff like "I can't live without their dicks anymore, bla bla" and that he should leave and that she is happy being fucked to death at the end.

Doesn't make any sense to me why he even watches these videos. Either forget about that whore and find a better girl or just kill all of them and burn the house down like in Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei suru Kyonyuu Okaasan
>>
>>4115259
Wait is that what happens? Who was the girl on the cross?
>>
>>4115447
Cross? You mean the blue-haired MILF? That was MC's mother who was fucked to death by his "father" and "brother".

Seriously, doesn't make any sense why he didn't charge them for murder and still lives there in the first place. All of it is retarded Hentai logic from beginning to end.
>>
>>4115455
No im talking about in furyuno ni
>>
>>4115456
Oh, that. That's MC's and his mother's inbred daughter who gets tortured by her. The mother tells him to kill her, which he does by shooting her and then kills his mother afterwards, to finally burn the house and himself down.
>>
>>4115459
Hmm. I played the game and going off the cgs i thought he comes like shin at the end. But again i cant read jap so ill take your word for it.
Also MC mom gets fucked to death. That saddens me and turns me on at the same time, only hentai.
>>
>>4115467
There's a time skip of over 20 years between the epilogue and the scene before that where it gets revealed that Shin is the long-lost brother of the mom which they only realized after months of fucking up the MC (which is their son). He left which made the mom completely lose her mind.
That also means the daughter is double-inbred.
>>
>>4109647
impaled by cocks
>>
File: image_0.jpg (38 KB, 666x632) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
38 KB, 666x632
>>4115471
Holy shit! I never would have thought that! Then was the black haired guy that looked like shin him when he was younger? How did the mom not know it was her brother?
>>
>>4115475
Black Haired guy? Don't know who you mean. Do you have a picture?
I got most of the story from a recent thread on /a/ that was later moved to /jp/. Search the archives with the title of the game.

>How did the mom not know it was her brother?

Convenient Hentai logic, most likely. Something about being so estranged that they forgot they had siblings or similar crap.
>>
>>4115482
>long lost brother
Really? Didn't they say in the beginning of the game that shin was MCs classmate that saved him and his mom from thugs?
>>
>>4115903
Him "saving" the MC was just a ruse since he was the leader of the gang and orchestrated this shit to get into the pants of his mother.

He's definitely not a classmate, just a dropout thug. You seriously think someone who is 25+years old can be a classmate of a 10-12 year old?
>>
>>4116130
Damn i didnt know he was that old. But that makes sense. I wish the game got translated
>>
>there's will never be an ova when the beta mc lost it, kidnap his ex-bitch to infect her with H.I.V to get the ultimate revenge
>>
>>4116567
There are at least some H-Manga with revenge endings.
http://exhentai.org/g/574830/5990338202/
http://exhentai.org/g/560524/841787dab4/

Never in Anime, though. They always adapt the most generic endings of VNs and Manga.
>>
File: Leave.png (483 KB, 529x747) Image search: [Google]
Leave.png
483 KB, 529x747
>>
>>4117240
Blew many loads in the 3sum scene before this. When she said those words it got me rock hard for the rest of the ova.
>>
>>4117240

She is so fuckin' cute
>>
All these fucking weird ass camera pans and swoops are making me feel sick.

What the fuck keep this shit still.
>>
>>4117240
Would have killed all of them right there.
>>
>>4116656
There was one where the husband literally turned his cheating wife into his dog pet, locking her in the basement and fucking whenever he felt like until she broke after getting tired of being ignored.

Granted, the guy was a sad man, he did all for her and then just because she didn't dare to tell him she wasn't satisfied yet she cheated on him.

It was a satisfying read.

Can't remember the name though.
>>
>>4117240
I would have pretended to pass by them only to get close enough to give her the hardest punch I could pull for my whole live enough to blow her teeth so hard she would have her face warped for life.

Also, getting a tooth surgery is expensive as fuck in Japan so the 2 bastards would rather kick her out of home and look for a new slut.
>>
>>4117392
>http://exhentai.org/g/493620/6cac34829f/
This one
>>
>>4117286
She is hentaiwaifu material. She tha best
>>
>>4117335
>>4117397
Lol raging this hard
>>
>>4117432

It's true though... she deserves that
>>
>>4117434
True. From a moral standpoint i agree. Its just funny to me how hard some people rage. But this is just hentai. It was made for me to fap to. I wish more nikuge got translated
>>
>>4117434
Her face and behaviour screams "retarded" even at the beginning of the first episode.
Not too much of a loss for her getting fucked to death and eventually dieing of STDs. The girls in NTR end up far worse than the guys if you actually think about it.

That is, unless the MC is a kid and his mother gets NTRed and abandons him for dicks. Then they're equally fucked.
>>
>>4117442
Its funny that they're raging over a hentai considering its made for people to fap to it. Not for people to rage at it.
>>
>>4117444
The purpose of NTR *is* for people to rage at it, though.
>>
>>4117443

True. In this scenario she literally gets dicked for eternity and then dies. If the MC can get over what happened he can start a new life.
>>
>>4117446
Why would people buy a product that makes you pissed...? Its a fetish and its for people with that fetish. No one is gonna read/watch something that pisses them off.
>>
>>4117470
Don't you know that Japan is full of masochists?
>>
>>4117240

Where are subs for this?
>>
>>4117502
Download: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1876762

Stream:
http://hentaihaven.org/kedamono-tachi-no-sumu-ie-de-episode-2/
>>
>>4109518
I really wish this scene got animated. That undertable scene is god tier
>>
>>4117644
No, it was retarded.
>>
>>4115231
That's OZ for you, he's been doing some depressing stories wth very bad ends for some years now at Pin-point.
Kedamono-tachi, Tsuiraku jinsei and Netorare Natsuko are prime examples.
>>
>>4117881
All of it is retarded.
>>
>>4117240
The first time I read "Leave this thread"
>>
>>4109285
This was great. I fucking love slutty bitches
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.