[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
religion of peace thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1426723233651.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1426723233651.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
religion of peace thread
>>
File: 1457704234187.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1457704234187.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
File: 1457706807103.webm (4 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1457706807103.webm
4 MB, 800x450
>>
File: 1457706991979.webm (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1457706991979.webm
3 MB, 500x282
>>
File: 1457707075175.webm (3 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1457707075175.webm
3 MB, 500x290
>>
File: 1457707117312.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457707117312.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>
File: 1457707390339.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457707390339.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: 1464089013996.webm (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1464089013996.webm
1 MB, 400x300
>>
File: 1368884519406.gif (1 MB, 330x245) Image search: [Google]
1368884519406.gif
1 MB, 330x245
>>8843903
Looking through history radical Catholicism/Christianity, and Judaism were just as bad
>>
>>8843903
its not really the religion bud. Do some research and learn some stuff for yourself on the subject.

Radicals like isis represent islam the same way westborough baptist represents christianity. They dont.
>>
>>8844462
>Radicals like isis represent islam the same way westborough baptist represents christianity. They dont.
Shut the fuck up, sandnigger. Who are you trying to fool? It's quite shocking you didn't mention KKK too. Fuck you, fuck shitslam and fuck Mohammed.
>>
>>8844462
You can say whatever you want about Islam and try to defend it, but at the end of the day, Islam is NOT compatible with Western Society. Even Christianity went through a restructuring with the New Testament. Islam has not.
>>
All religion is equally fucking atrocious
>>
This should be mandatorily shown to anyone who does not think we should be at war against them.
>>
>>8844510
>All re
It's really not, Ahmed. And I'm not even a religious guy. Shut the fuck up, you marxist cunt.
>>
Whenever islamic terror attacks occur, it's rather useful to remind everyone of other religions' atrocities from centuries ago: >>8844441
>>
>>8844523
why is that useful? no one is arguing that islam was worse than christianity from the moment it was conceived of until 2016.

fact of the matter is, islam is more problematic nowadays. christianity has had a reformation, islam has not. in fact, islam is unlikely to have a reformation because of certain key lines in the quran that suggest that it is the perfect/unalterable word of god, meaning that any kind of more gentle interpretation of the text is far more easily discarded.
>>
>>8844493

Not to try to defend Islam or anything, but that statement doesn't make a lot of sense. christianity didnt restructure with the new testament, the new testament IS christianity.

The Old Testament is what the Jews use and call the torah (broadly, there are a few differences in translation and order and probably some other stuff i dont know about).

The New Testament is what Christianity added to the Old Testament.

Islam sort of cheats at this point. Muhammad is meant to be following on from Jesus (whom they consider just another prophet), which means they really should go OT-NT-Quran.

But they state the old books have been 'corrupted' somehow and thus while they are not wrong, they aren't totally right either.

They also say explicitly that THEIR guy is the very last prophet, no take-backsies.

Overall it looks exactly as shady and unbelievable as it is. In that it both seems like they are using older religions to give themselves some legitimacy, and also trying to make sure no upstart religion does the same.
>>
>>8844513

Pretty much everyone is already at war against ISIS
>>
Christian or muslin (or any other kind of religion) was just was created to fullfill the same purpose: our loliness. All the gods and demons were raised by us, poor human beings, that were so lonely in this world that needed to create a explaination, a reason to be alive. Or, also, to explain things they can't. Easy like that.
There are no demons or gods. There are just us and this huge, and magnificent, and amazing universe of ours. And there will be always something to discover that will lead to another doubt. Therefore, there's no need to mask our doubt, problems and related things calling gods or demons
>>
>>8844668
>our loliness

kek
>>
>>8843909
>hey can I get a cigarette or something
>look at the camera goddammit we're filming a promo
>I can break these cuffs
>>
>>8844513

They're just killing off their own people, it's nothing we should get up in arms about. The reason we considered them a threat in the first place is BECAUSE we invaded them for no good reason
>>
>>8844462
You're actually expecting me to do research on things I hear and that the media and Donald Trump tells me, and not just "go with my gut" and paint pictures with broad brushes?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Like, wow, I can't even. Are you serious?
>>
>>8844441
Not in the modern world, you sand nigger piece of shit. Go back to the fucking desert and fuck some more goats.
>>
>>8844603
Islam has had plenty of modern factors making it what it is today, and it's mostly thanks to Western influences. The reason fanatical Islam is more widespread than fanatical Christianity is because western powers. The US propped up the Shah in Iran and now post-revolution Iran hates us, meanwhile we prop up Saudi Arabia and basically fund terrorism on the other side of their stupid schism, and those terrorists aren't our friends just because they hate Iran. We funded what became Al Qaeda because we figured they were better than the Soviets. We stuck a fucking country worth of Jews in the middle of Palestine and have hard-headedly supported them while they expand. Obviously Islamists are not good people but claiming it's a problem with Islam and not the result of geopolitical tampering which has had these populations living for generations with a western boot on their next is farcical. We have our own policies to blame for this mess and it has nothing to do with this religion or that religion. Oppressed people are going to find a way to lash out and that's what's happening. And besides, one mass shooting doesn't change the fact that Christians kill more innocent minority members in our society than Muslims ever have.
>>
>>8844735
>Christians kill more innocent minority members in our society than Muslims ever have
source
>>
>>8844712
We should help them do it faster, nuke the cube first, and then kill them all as they flee their homeland.
>>
>>8844606
Towelhead detected
>>
>>8844750
Nah. He's just telling it how it is.
>>
>>8844479
There are 3.3 million Muslim Americans. Counting attacks in the US by Muslims, these terrorists you state are the majority make up 0.1% (when rounded down, 0%)

If you want to judge all muslims as terrorists off of 0.1%, go ahead, but don't be a hypocrite. I find it hilarious white racists are quick to paint every race, religion, nationality etc as uniformed, except their own, which is aparrently super varied. We can't count the 2012 Batman shooter as indicative of white people, nor can we the guy who shot up a church or the one who shot up a school of kids or the one that shot up an abortion clinic.

But we can sure judge everyone else that's not white as being whatever stereotype I have. Just don't do it to my race, it's special!

>>8844493
So what do you propose my master of foreign and domestic policy? Kick every muslim out based on your own limited understandings? How would that even work when most of them are natural born citizens in the west and not actually immigrants? Do we start deporting people to foreign countries they have never been to (literally sending over illegal immigrants) or do you suggest mass genocide/murders? Because that worked real well for the Germans.
>>
>>8844606
Maybe he meant it went through a restructuring with the Council of Nicaea who codified (or cherry picked) which of the "scriptures" were going to make it into the new religion they were making. Since they were doing this for a Roman emperor they obviously made something that more or less fit with keeping Rome in power and didn't conflict too terribly with the Western ideals of the time. Still don't know why people feel the need to have their lives dictated by a Roman power grab using folklore from a bunch of 3000 year old desert tribesmen though. All of this religion bullshit is really stupid. Also even that early form of Catholicism was pretty damned barbaric by our standards. We don't have better Christianity really, just better secular government to reign it in, and that is what is missing from modern Islam because we pretty much tank any competent government that might try to form over there.
>>
>>8844759
replied to the wrong one, but still got an apoligist anyway, so it all worked out.
>>
>>8844731
>not in the modern world
lol
>>
>>8844746
Source on the reverse claim that most muslims are dangerous or somehow can't live in western society?
>>
>>8844441
>One of these things is not like the other
Although records are incomplete, about 150,000 persons were charged with crimes by the Inquisition and about 3,000 were executed.
>Muslim death toll
120 million Africans(slave trade)
60 million Christians(20th century and jihad
80 million Hindus
10 million Buddhists
Of course there is the crusades, but unless you know of tens of millions killed, well I guess we have a little inequality going here.
>>
>>8844788
>is
>are
>>
>>8844746
News? Facts? Just because they're not "organized" in a top-down faction doesn't mean that good ol' boy Christians haven't been stringing up faggots alongside country roads in the name of Republican Jeezus for as long as anyone can remember. Were they all just killing themselves before the Muslims came? I'm actually kinda surprised anybody even doubts that. Christians are terrible people because poor people are terrible people and most actual Christians are poor and angry and just want to feel strong by feeling in the in-crowd, even if it means immolating people who don't live by their rules. I'll say it again, there is no difference between a Christian fanatic and a Muslim fanatic; they're both just uncivilized poor people who have been repurposed by somebody with an agenda.
>>
>>8844786
>what is refugee rape in europe?
i'll take retarded questions for 500 alex
>>
islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion
>>
>>8844668

You definitely make a good point. In my opinion religion is such an archaic way of thinking about life. When you think about it, back in the day everyone had little value of life. They fought each other all the time in war and in general were so lonely that they just wanted something to look forward to after their meaningless lives.

Today we have so much technology, a sense of community and we realize that there are so much things you can do in the world. Not many people had that kind of epiphany and they were super sheltered in this kind of bubble around their small little towns. Now it just seems naive to dedicate your life to something that has no real proof in this day and age. We are smarter now, we have science and a much better understanding of how the world works compared to hundreds of years ago.

People in the middle east literally just live in a desert doing fuck all. It's pretty depressing to think about what they do in their spare time. With nothing to do, I probably would try and believe in SOMETHING, some kind of god to put me out of my misery when I pass on. Religion is a myth we forced ourselves to believe based on loneliness and the old fashioned way of living a long time ago. If there was a kind of god, he would've shown himself in some way earlier
>>
As shitty as my country is, I'm happy we still are far away from them...for now.
>>
>>8844760

I agree with your core message but Muslim is not a race. Race and religion aren't comparable things.
>>
>>8844802
You seriously think that shit doesn't happen literally everywhere? Take millions of poor people from any society and shove them together in tents for a few years while yelling in public about how terrible they are and see what happens. You can't seriously believe Americans wouldn't do the exact same thing. If you think that, you don't live around the American underclass and just don't know what the poor are like.
>>
>>8844749

As terrible as it is to say that, I somewhat agree. Yeah it's just a really shitty situation for everyone involved but look at what happened in Hiroshima. The middle east is just so fucked up that it might be better to just put them out of their misery, they wouldn't feel a thing either.

This kind of war isn't something you can just take down with drones and airstrikes. There is a mental issue with these people and they're living as if they're in the middle ages
>>
>>8844801
This is what years of constant cuckold posting does to a board. Good lord America is down the drain
>>
>>8844793
one:is
as
more than one: are

One is. None is. Some are. All are.
>>
>>8844735
>The reason fanatical Islam is more widespread than fanatical Christianity is because western powers.

no, it's because the culture surrounding christianity is no longer barbaric enough to allow for such behaviors. there is literally NOTHING the middle east could ever do to make the western world/christianity act anywhere near as barbaric as islam does today.

another reason why "fanatical islam" is more widespread than "fanatical christianity" is because regular islam is more fanatical than regular christianity. look at any surveys conducted with muslims. look at a "moderate" muslims opinion on sharia law, homosexuality, etc etc etc.

how do you explain the fact that muslims are bombing OTHER MUSLIMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST by self-flagellating and blaming the US? i'd love to see you try.

>We funded what became Al Qaeda because we figured they were better than the Soviets.

but they weren't, and we're not the ones who made them that way. they're not geopolitical victims to such an extent that they're justified in doing what they do, moron.

>We stuck a fucking country worth of Jews in the middle of Palestine and have hard-headedly supported them while they expand.

wait, WE did that? what are you talking about?

>but claiming it's a problem with Islam and not the result of geopolitical tampering which has had these populations living for generations with a western boot on their next is farcical.

argument kinda falls flat when you realize muslims aren't the only group of people to be geopolitically oppressed for decades, yet only muslims turn into such savages, weird how that works huh?

>And besides, one mass shooting doesn't change the fact that Christians kill more innocent minority members in our society than Muslims ever have.

Not in the name of religion, and not per capita. This is the weakest argument ever conceived of. It's like idiots trying to argue that "atheism" is responsible for Hitler and Stalin.
>>
>>8844788
stop bringing up crusades on this subject you fucking retards

It's like you would blame somebody for defending itself
>>
>>8844834
lol because I don't support Christianity more than Islam? I grew up surrounded by Christianity so I'm not fooled by it's "religion of love" lines. I'm an actual decent America because I recognize how far our civil society goes to contain the evils of religion no matter where they show up. I fucking fought for this country in Iraq only to come back and see assholes like you who are no better than the assholes over there. People like me make this country a better place. People like you with your us vs them nonsense are fools and should be thankful there are adults in the room to keep this ship sailing. I don't know why I'm bothering to reply, since you seem to be a Christian yourself and probably think that this is your country or something even though every advance we have made as a society has been despite Christians kicking and screaming the whole way.
>>
Who is this Aladin Akbar they talk about?
>>
>>8844786
Very, very simple to answer. The reason why muslims who were culturally influenced by middle eastern values can't live in the western world becomes abundantly clear when you look at the fact that 50+% of British muslims think homosexuality should be AGAINST THE LAW. This isn't fucking Saudi Arabia we're talking about either, these are people who have been exposed to Western culture.

Liberal minded muslims from liberal minded families do just fine. They're in absolutely no way worse than western people, they barely believe in their own religion (just like most Christians), they generally follow the rules, they don't cause any more trouble than the rest of us.

But sadly, these people aren't in the majority, and we're not able to turn the majority of barbarically minded working class muslims into liberals.

Every muslim who believes homosexuality should be illegal should not be in the west. Every muslim who believes Sharia law is in any way redeemable should not be in the west. I'm sorry, but these opinions are as factual as opinions can get.
>>
>>8844462

Except we blame Christianity for the WBC and no one bats an eye. We blame Islam for ISIS and all you faggot fucking SJWs cry islamophobia.

Bomb these people until they're all fucking dead.
>>
>>8844844
If you're not going to bother talking about actual history then I'm not going to bother responding. But since you bring it up the "culture surrounding Christianity" is stronger despite Christianity, not because of it. Have you not noticed that literally everything Christians do in our society other than soup kitchens revolves around oppressing non-christians? And the more ineffective they become at that due to their diminishing influence, the more fanatical and violent they become. I'm so fucking glad Christianity is dying out in our country. I can only hope nobody bullies you like you all have treated everyone else for so long. Just go away and let the world move on please.
>>
>>8844867
Yes, those are all words. You seriously expect people to believe that Christianity as a whole is tainted by the WBC while Islam gets off clean for ISIS? Are you that determined to feel oppressed?
>>
>>8844865
To expand on this: Muslims in America are typically more liberal and moderate than muslims in Europe. The reason for this is because just about any muslim can get to Europe, while only upper class muslims can reasonably reach the US. This is why Americans typically have inaccurate impressions of what Islam and its followers are actually like.
>>
>>8844735
Ready for cock
>>
>8844462
Implying they are even remotely comparable

WBC doesn't throw fags off buildings or blow themselves up in public
>>
File: 1393104430565.gif (231 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1393104430565.gif
231 KB, 500x375
>>8844844
>is no longer barbaric enough to allow for such behaviors
I doubt that , give it 20+ years of war and death and you will find it as barbaric as it and get the Serbian and Croatia war was barbaric enough with mass murder and genocides . and wwi didnt finish so long ago with the most brutal and ugly crimes or should i give you vitenam as an example ? burning people with anpalam and flamthrowers is not barbaric to you?
so yeah but no
>>
Why would they shoot a man before throwing him into the water?
>>
>>8844871
>If you're not going to bother talking about actual history then I'm not going to bother responding

What do you even mean by this? Besides, you already responded.

>But since you bring it up the "culture surrounding Christianity" is stronger despite Christianity, not because of it.

True, if our culture were inspired more strongly by Christianity, it'd be for the worse. Christianity is pretty heinous as an ideology. I'm still waiting to see what your point is?

>Have you not noticed that literally everything Christians do in our society other than soup kitchens revolves around oppressing non-christians?

Well, this is just entirely untrue. You know what most Christians do in our society? Completely secular things that have absolutely fucking nothing to do with Christianity. Besides that, they're typically liberal minded on social issues despite the gross teachings of their religion (which they ignore because of various factors, including cultural influence, a lack of genuine belief in them and the aforementioned reformation).

Contemporary Christians for the most part do nothing wrong. They're misguided in their beliefs, and they worship a God who commands them to do horrific shit, but they've managed to convince themselves to ignore all tha and just live normal, civil lives.

>And the more ineffective they become at that due to their diminishing influence, the more fanatical and violent they become.

There's virtually no Christian violence happening in the western world, give some examples if you're gonna bullshit like this. Besides that, Christianity has very clearly shifted from a very rigid, fundamentalist religion to a far more lax and malleable "guideline" to live your life by. Not because it's any less horrible of a religion, but because that's how people interpret it these days.

>I can only hope nobody bullies you like you all have treated everyone else for so long.

Lmao, no one on 4chan is actually religious dude.
>>
>>8844906
>I doubt that ,

Literally every example you gave was about violence that is NOT related to religion. People aren't being killed in the name of Christianity anymore dude. Doesn't happen. Almost every geopolitical grievance in the middle-east nowadays has a religious root. Nearly every terrorist attack is carried out with a religious motivation.

No one is saying white people don't do fucked up shit, moron. White people aren't motivated to do fucked up shit by their religion in the year 2016. That's the difference.
>>
>>8844918
its to help them breath better when swimming, they can take in air from the new hole. The russians use this method alot
>>
all these butt hurt faggots trying to have an argument on the internet cause they know if they stepped up to me irl id tear them apart. im 50kg of pure muscle, i look jacked to fuck and all you kids KNOW yous are superior to me
>>
>>8844943
Beyond that, eastern european culture isn't as civilized as western culture (which you kinda proved my point by) and the Vietnam war was 50 years ago, back when people were still openly racist. Even then, there weren't many instances of the US targeting civilians in Vietnam (a few notable ones, but it certainly wasn't at the core of the Vietnam war). Napalm was used as a war tactic because Guerilla troops hid within the general populace, not to fucking terrorize the population of Vietnam you inbred loser.
>>
>>8844943
it doesnt matter , religion is just a theme . and i was commenting on your statement "there is literally NOTHING the middle east could ever do to make the western world/Christianity act anywhere near as barbaric as islam does today"

i guess america can pass as "western world", and Serbia/Croatia can pass as Christianity since that war was a religious enough.

i cant see the logic when you think that beheading a person as more Barbaric than killing 40 civilians while celebrating a wedding with a dron attack in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iraq ... etc
>>
>>8844955
you know nothing about the vietnam war son, you were probably still in diapers when us americans won it, i was there and I know what its like to have a budgee chewing up the ground that you stand on day in day out. your grandfather probably hid in the basement like a coward when we came calling
>>
File: Flame.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Flame.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>>8844971
lol
>>
>>8844955
how about Iraq war? Afghanistan? Pakistan? drone attacks? prisoners torture? do you think the CIA as less sick than ISIS?

>b-but that was 10 years ago , i mean NOW we got civilized
>>
>>8843903
>>8843905
>>8843909
any webms of isis getting rekt?
>>
>>8844969
>"there is literally NOTHING the middle east could ever do to make the western world/Christianity act anywhere near as barbaric as islam does today"

Oh, if that was the point you were trying to prove, then you did a pretty poor job at that.

>i cant see the logic when you think that beheading a person as more Barbaric than killing 40 civilians while celebrating a wedding with a dron attack in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iraq

wait.. wait

WAIT

do you actually, honestly, genuinely think that we carry out drone strikes to TARGET CIVILIANS AND KILL AS MANY OF THEM AS WE CAN?

WHAT?

hahahahaha dude. the reason we do drone strikes is to kill terrorists and other "bad guys". of course, when you use drone strikes you cant just kill 1 person with pinpoint accuracy unless he's standing in a field by himself somewhere. civilians dying is either collateral damage or an honest mistake (or a combination of the two), it's never the intended objective.

man I can't believe you actually thought the US was carrying out drone strikes to just fuck with civilians, you must have been so confused about that, I can only imagine
>>
>>8844931
So then you're saying that Muslims don't do these things? If Christians only do good things when they're off the clock are you trying to tell me that Muslims are all just out raping and murdering and forming criminal drug cartels all the time? What you're talking about is people becoming less Christian, not Christianity becoming better. Christianity is as heinous as Islam and our society has flourished as Christianity has waned. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make about Islam, though. It's like you're separating Christianity's evil from secular modernism's advances, but you are refusing to separate secular Muslim actions from the actions of Islamic radicals. Is that because the news only shows when they blow something up or something? The religions are no better or worse than each other. What is different is the affluence of the societies they exist in, and that inequality is the result of Western dominance of countries where Islam is prevalent.

>>8844943
It's less common, but only because our civil society is stronger. Not because the religion of Christianity suddenly became tolerant of people who aren't like them. The Christians still want to nuke all Muslims, as you can see in this very thread. They are just on a shorter leash. That least cannot form without a strong secular government, and that cannot form when people are starving and being tortured by regimes who buy cheap weapons from superpowers. This type of violence would occur in literally any other society with the same conditions regardless of religion so why are we singling out religion as if that were the important variable here?
>>
>>8843938
high-score!
>>
>>8844760
>when rounded down, 0%

Ok, so to eliminate a threatening population, just use math to round them down and remove them! Gosh, how did nobody think of this before! You, Anon, have personally ended the reign of ISIS by rounding down!
>>
lol did you guys even go to school?? you cant round down its mathematically impossible. I do this stuff at college, if you had 4 then you cant round up cause its not 5 or over so you just leave it as 4 but if you had 6 you could round it up to 10, its why I always buy 5 bannanas at the store cause then they get rounder up to 10 bu that would mean buying 4 would leave you with what? yeah thats right ZERO simple calculus idiots...
>>
>>8844979
The Iraq was was justified although that's fairly controversial. There was no systematic killing of civilians on purpose in Iraq. The Afghanistan war was not only justified but that's not even a contested point in politics. Everyone who understands foreign policy agrees that was justified. Again, in Afghanistan and Pakistan there was nothing like a homicide targeted at civilians. Absolutely did not happen. Feel free to prove me wrong with evidence, but you won't be able to. All you can do is pull up a made up statistic showing how many people "died" since we went into Iraq. What you can't demonstrate is that *we* killed them (they actually died to sectarian violence, aka other iraqis) because we didn't.

drone attacks I just explained in another comment, ctrl+F look for drones,

>prisoners torture?

as in, waterboarding guantanamo? sure, fucked up, but there are justifiable applications for it (urgent threat when the suspect has info) and we only did it to known terrorists, not people we pulled off the fucking streets. look up "stanford encyclopedia torture" for more info on why torture is ethically a grey area.

>do you think the CIA as less sick than ISIS?

what? lol
>>
File: arguing-on-the-internet.gif (435 KB, 200x117) Image search: [Google]
arguing-on-the-internet.gif
435 KB, 200x117
>>
>>8844987
first of all , does it even matter if it was by "mistake or not" many cases of civilian casualties and civilian targets even hospitals that there is no way that can be mistaken as Taliban or what so ever.
and yes i do think an army can do these "mistakes" on purpose simply for revenge like when it happened in Fallujah, or to strike fear or any other "tactical reasons"

point is your argument is stupid, there is no such thing as we became less barbaric because evidently there is no difference but in the tools used
>>
>>8845041
you're the only tool here omar
>>
>>8844760
The sand nigger thinks it knows math
>>
File: 1111.gif (26 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1111.gif
26 KB, 300x168
>>8845023
>as in, waterboarding guantanamo? sure, fucked up, but there are justifiable applications for it (urgent threat when the suspect has info) and we only did it to known terrorists, not people we pulled off the fucking streets. look up "stanford encyclopedia torture" for more info on why torture is ethically a grey area.
>torture is ethically a grey area
that makes no sense since we are discussing barbarism and the way you treat the enemy and how you claimed that western world and Christianity are angels who would never do as ISIS does
>>
(1/2)

>>8844989
>If Christians only do good things when they're off the clock are you trying to tell me that Muslims are all just out raping and murdering and forming criminal drug cartels all the time? What you're talking about is people becoming less Christian, not Christianity becoming better.

Oh yes, absolutely. You nailed it.

>Christianity is as heinous as Islam

In theory yes, in reality no, because specific sentences in the Quran make it harder to be a moderate believer rather than a literalist. Your general point is true though, they're roughly equally bad in theory.

> It's like you're separating Christianity's evil ...
I might be confusing you here: I'm not trying to argue that in terms of scripture, Christianity is any better than Islam. I'm trying to argue that the real world implications of Islam in the modern day are about as bad as the real world implications of Christianity in the dark ages (although on a slightly smaller scale) while Christians have outgrown that - again, NOT because their religion developed, because their culture did.

>but you are refusing to separate secular Muslim actions from the actions of Islamic radicals

No, it's just that there aren't as many secular muslims. They're relatively common in America in particular sure. But try asking any muslim in the middle east what they think about homosexuality (or better yet, apostasy) and you'll come to a shocking result. They're not very secular over there. In fact, a significant reason why Christian societies are more secular than Muslim societies is because of one key line in the bible: "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". This line existing made separation of church and state easier to accomplish in Christian society

Christianity generally punishes sinners in the afterlife, Islam more commonly punishes sinners in the here and now. Christianity is no less malicious in this sense, but you have slightly less to fear from them.
>>
>>8845041
>does it even matter if it was by "mistake or not" many cases of civilian casualties and civilian targets even hospitals

yes it fucking absolutely matters when discussing how barbaric someone is. if I stab you by accident I'm clumsy, if I stab you to make you suffer I'm a horrible person.

>and yes i do think an army can do these "mistakes" on purpose

great, thanks for sharing what you "think", I'm sure you're not biased

> there is no such thing as we became less barbaric because evidently there is no difference but in the tools used

evidently you don't understand that intentions matter, really strange
>>
>>8845077
perhaps if you actually read what I was saying you'd understand that torture being a grey area means it can be used justifiably but it can also be used in a horrific, barbaric way. Guantanamo does both - to dangerous criminals. The middle east does mostly the latter, on a FAR larger scale, maliciously, to innocent people. if you don't understand the difference (it's not even nuanced) I don't think I can help you
>>
less walls of text, more webms
>>
(2/2)
>>8845120

The fact that Christianity ended up less "dangerous" in the real world than Islam says nothing about the moral compasses of the people who came up with the religions. It's pure happenstance that the Bible has a very "helpful" line in it while the Quran lacks that line. But this highlights an important point: Scripture matters. When the Bible tells you that I can go to hell for not believing in God, that's morally horrific. But when the Quran tells you that a believer is supposed to kill apostates, that suddenly becomes a more dangerous prospect, even though the intentions are equally bad in Christianity. The fact that it's all made up and nothing really happens in the afterlife just means that you don't suffer the consequences as much from Christianity (unless you believe in it and are emotionally tormented by it, which is fairly awful still)

>The Christians still want to nuke all Muslims, as you can see in this very thread.

No they fucking don't, that's retarded. If you think people (who are in all likelihood trolling) on 4chan represent Christians in any way, you're extremely deluded. People here aren't even religious dude. These are edgy, politically uneducated ATHEIST teenagers who aren't even being serious.

Whether it's Islam or Islamic culture, SOMETHING teaches middle eastern muslims to hate non-believers more fervently than Christians do. I'm surrounded by Christians who know I'm an atheist all the time. I couldn't survive a week in the middle east going around telling people I'm an atheist. This isn't just because the secular government keeps Christians on a leash, it's very obvious to someone with emotional intelligence that Christians simply don't truly despise me for not sharing their religion. They typically don't care or they'll feel bad for me. Some of them tell me they'll pray for me. Annoying as it might be, that's the extent of it. Not only am I not threatened with violence, I'm not ostracized or hated either.
>>
>>8844723
>the media and donald Trump
Ya...
Because the medias narrative isn't #notallmuslims
Maybe you should read the Quran and realize that Islam is not a religion of peace.

Why are leftards so fucking arrogant and retarded at the same time.
>>
>>8844760
if all it takes to be radical is violence than sure most muslims are not "radicals"
Most muslims do however believe in Shaira, meaning stoning people to death ect ect. So fuck off muslim. Your world caliphate will never exist.
>>
>>8844953
Only 120 lbs friend?
>>
>>8844708
Fucking hell, nice post
>>
>>8844788
>>8844441
The crusades were in defense of muslim invaders. Muslims have literally been invading since its inception. Muhamed was an invading war monger himself. Yet they call it a religion of peace. What a joke.
>>
>>8843927
For a second I thought ISIS made a gameshow or something.
>>
>>8844760
My interpreter kept trying to get me to say your dumb muzzie spell instead of doing his fucking job. Fucking kill all of the Ummah and use their bodies to fetilize the middle east for some real humans.
>>
>>8845185
>The fact that Christianity ended up less "dangerous" in the real world than Islam says nothing about the moral compasses of the people who came up with the religions.
Not really. It's mainly because prevailing Christianity moved away from determinism.
>>
>>8844801
Nothing you said is factual.
>>
>>8844953
Get out of here skeleton.
>>
>>8844828
Top kek. You are fucking retarded.
>i-its just poverty guise.
Maybe just maybe poverty is not the cause for this degenerate behavior. Perhaps poverty is the result of being criminal rapists.
>>
>>8844856
Your defending Islam. Nobody said anything about Christianity. You merely brought it up so that you could say "see muslims aren't as bad as these people" Despite this you fail misreable because not only did no one mention christianity making you look desperate to distract people from Islam but the fact of the matter is that Christians are not running around beheading people for becoming atheists.
>>
File: nash29.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nash29.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I used to have a honey pot server, like a little trap for hackers to hack into and then i'd like hack them back kinda thing, anyway once someoen made a folder called "vids" and inside it "allah" and it was filled with about 50 of these webms. I'll share some.
>>
>>8845310
That still doesn't explain why they are criminal rapists in the first place dude.

So I'll do it for you: Their culture is fucked up
>>
>>8844882
Moderate muslims don't exist. You are either a muslim or you are a not. You can't be a christian and not believe in Jesus or god just like you can't be a Muslim and not believe in barbaric Sharia law.
>>
>>8843903
If I had to choose how they would kill me ,this would be it. No pain just INSTA death
>>
File: improved.webm (2 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
improved.webm
2 MB, 720x576
>>
>>8844979
Still wasn't a religiously motivated war.
I love how the only things muslims can do it point fingers at other people and say look they did it too, that means stoning my wife to death when she was raped is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>8843911
Damn, they really stepped up their uniform game, looking slick.
>>
>>8845324
Their culture is a product of their religion. Islam is not a peaceful religion. Its also a product of genetics. This is why Africa is shit and Europe isn't.
>>
i want to see some american soldiers die from isis
just the thought of the kids never seeing their father gets me going
>>
Why are there still muslims in here? Dont they know their religion is worthless? Dont they know their religion is Violent? Cant they see the horros that their religion has caused? How could anyone defend this cancer?
>>
>>8845338
This isn't necessarily true. It's not possible to be a moderate muslim in theory, but cognitive dissonance exists and people can live with it for years.

People can truly believe that Mohammed is the true prophet blahblahblah while not being hateful towards anyone who isn't a muslim. It requires an imperfect knowledge of Quranic texts, or some mindbending logic where you justify barbaric passages in the Islam with semantic tricks, but it is possible to be a moderate Muslim just like it's possible to be a Christian who believes in evolution and doesn't believe in hell and angels.
>>
>>8845351
war is war, one was motivated by religion, the other motivated by money, yet you think one motivated by money is better?
mate... war... war never changes.
>>
>>8844668
All hail the one true religion! SCIENCE!!!!
>>
>>8845360
>Their culture is a product of their religion. Islam is not a peaceful religion.
yes, entirely true

>Its also a product of genetics. This is why Africa is shit and Europe isn't.

lmao here come the sub-70 IQ uneducated basement dwellers who think it's "genetic", might be time to kill yourself buddy boy, either that or go to school and learn about the actual reasons
>>
>>8845293
Christians were never as barbaric as Muslims. Thats a fact. The crusades was a defensive war against muslims. Hardly anyone died in the inquisitions. Christians have never been barbaric in any time in history unlike Muslims. Where did you get this idea that christians were ever slicing each others throats fro religious reasons.
Even when we were chopping each others heads off we were still civil about it and did things like stop fighting wars during Christmas and other religious holidays.
>>
>>8845380
nice try science always comes last and no one cares example: why they stopped funding nasa for the race to the moon. Money is the most superior oh and power
>>
>>8845383
>le racist are stoopid
>you need to go to a liberal indoctrination center to learn how race is just a social construct and doesn't exist.
Care to explain why niggers in America have such a shit IQ, even when they are raised by middle class wealthy families? Care to explain wherever a race lives they will still have the same crime rates as their race. Asians in America have the same crime rates as Asians, white and Europeans, Blacks and Africans. Why is that. Why is it that blacks in Britain and America have generally the same crime rates? Why is it that Africa is still a shit hole. Why is it that Zimbabwe nearly starved to death the second they kicked out white people? Why is it that once apartheid ended in SA it turned to complete shit?
>>
>>8844979

>Afghanistan

here we go :

>According to the United Nations, the Taliban were responsible for 76% of civilian casualties in Afghanistan in 2009, 75% in 2010 and 80% in 2011.

now fuck off you dumb apologist.
>>
>>8845380
Science is backwards too. It doesn't unite people with the same moral code. Science is simply the pursuit of knowledge but what good is knowledge if everyone is at each others neck for social reasons?

Just curious, why do you think space travel is important? Why do you think wasting the publics money on useless science is important? Do you think more scientific understanding will make the world better? What happens when Humans know every secrete in the universe? Whats the point?
>>
>>8845408
They stopped funding NASA because going on Space missions is useless.
>>
>>8845408
>why they stopped funding nasa for the race to the moon
The made it to the moon.............
>>
File: 1466541833401.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1466541833401.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>8845459
is this hardcore henry?
>>
How many people have Westboro Baptist beheaded, shot, or blown up?

I think ISIS is up to several hundred killed and hundreds more injured just since Ramadan started.
>>
>>8845077
>putting someone on a dog leash is EXACTLY like beheading prisoners with a fucking knife
MDL leave
>>
>>8844441
And unlike muslims, they stopped.
>>
>>8844462
Westborough baptists aren't murdering and raping with the full justification of their holy book. A book that LITERALLY promotes their behavior. They might be the exception for being that violent about it but there's a reason no muslim country has peaceful borders.
>>
File: 1462058958107.webm (2 MB, 944x528) Image search: [Google]
1462058958107.webm
2 MB, 944x528
All these PC faggots in here. Is it summer or is a new wave of redditfags coming?
>>
File: 1462108592744.webm (3 MB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
1462108592744.webm
3 MB, 460x360
>>
File: 1462109385707.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462109385707.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>8845386
Dude, your view of history is wrong and fucked.

Seriously, the biggest difference in modern Islam and modern Christianity is determinism is not prevalent in Christianity. A Muslim knows that everyone's fate is already determined. This is why they don't care about killing their own because they "know" the good will go on to paradise and that there was no saving the bad anyway. It is Allah's will. Just as it is Allah's will that you succeed or fail. Determinism removes the need for second thoughts.
>>
>>8845282
great video of a "game" they had like 4 child soldiers run through this maze of destroyed ruins until they found a captive then they would shoot the captive and run back to the start. they were timed, it was pretty much a game show/challenge. can find the vid, probably liveleak or theYNC
>>
>>8844479
Fun fact about Islam. The smaller the portion of the overall population they represent the more peaceful they are. It's actually in their book. They're basically sleeper agents. Not on purpose. The least violent among them dislike the climate of the Islamic nations and leave to non Islamic ones. They settle down have a bunch of kids and increase the general Islamic percentage of their new country. Mosques form and the second generation, faced with the clash of the culture they grew up in and the culture they're taught find themselves confused and lacking purpose. These second generation Muslims find themselves either becoming more fundamentalist or less Muslim. Due to the sheer number of children they usually have that means at least a portion becomes more fundamental and thus more radical. This process continues as the population grows until there are enough extremists to support each other. They rally together and begin to convert the youths that are more susceptible and radicalize even more. This eventually leads to a problem. If they are too small a portion of the population they can't act out, so they wait. Once Islam has a solid hold in the population they become more and more active. Not with the support of the moderates but also without the condemnation. They begin enforcing sharia law on their own, which includes raping and murdering. They begin to wage war on the culture they find themselves in both through violence and protest. Once they get large enough they begin outright genocide. It has happened in every majority Muslim country. It will happen until they die. It's a religion and ideology built from the ground up for conquest.
>>
>>8845511
That's not how you make a tourniquet.
>>
File: 1462109542202.webm (3 MB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1462109542202.webm
3 MB, 500x360
>>8845532
My view of history isn't wrong or fucked. You are the one with a distorted view of history. Christians have always been a thousand times better and more peaceful than muslims.
>>
Ahhh I see I've stumbled upon the Battle of the Beards. Sweat flying everywhere in this bitch.
>>
>>8845282
They should do that. Whichever infidel wins gets a quick death.
>>
File: 1462109835920.webm (3 MB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1462109835920.webm
3 MB, 500x360
>>8845542
This.
The more muslims there are in an area the more radical they become.
>>
>>8845433
Nice.
>>
>>8844760
>Kick every muslim out based on your own limited understandings?
Thats literally what america wants to do when voting for trump
>>
>>8845571
>limited understanding
I want all muslims to die based on a great understanding of their religion.
>>
>>8845338
I want to state that i am not a christian or a muslim.
Modarate muslims do exist. Islam is an ideology and ideologies usually evolve with time. So in a way they can exist. They might not be "original" muslims or follow their "holy book" by letter, but they are still stupid enough to believe in something close to that .

In the end, i hate them all, moderate or not.
>>
>>8845041
It's hard to play the victim when during the same period of time muslims have killed more than 10x that many on a global scale.

"OMG YOU'RE KILLING SO MANY GERMANS AMERICA STOP IT?!" -No one (during the holocaust)
>>
>>8844985
I'd like to see that
>>
>>8845573
that is so fucking cruel damn..
>>
>>8845589
a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who doesn't hold up to one of their most core tenants. In all things Allah's word is flawless, and Muhammad is perfect. If you're a Muslim who specifically does things that aren't either of these than you're anathema to Allah. If they say they're a Muslim and they don't do this, they're not a Muslim. They're a person who believes in Allah and Muhammad but doesn't follow their rules. Islam has a word for this. Infidel.
>>
>>8844441
Emphasis on were. They aren't anymore, and if it were Christians that were doing this and not Muslims then I would hate Christianity instead.
>>
>>8845511
that towel around the thigh isnt going to do shit
just a heads up if you are ever in a situation like that, you have to sto the blood flow at the wound. the towel should be wrapped around the giant gaping hold in his leg.
>>
>>8845571
Pretty much, if Trump wins the election, the terrorists will have a free anti-Muslim propaganda engine, which fits perfectly for alienating non-radical Muslims, making recruitment easier since we all but prove the radical's points, and puts their enemy, US, in the predispositioned state to demoralize the only people that could really help sniff out the radicals.

This is fucking Seth Lord kind of diabolical social manipulation here!
>>
File: execution001.webm (2 MB, 992x560) Image search: [Google]
execution001.webm
2 MB, 992x560
>>8844985
>>8845599
I think this one is, not sure though found it on a previous thread.
>>
>>8845420
>Care to explain why niggers in America have such a shit IQ, even when they are raised by middle class wealthy families?

Actually, accounting for every socioeconomic variable we know of, the IQ of who they were raised by, etc., the IQ gap diminishes almost entirely. While there is still an IQ gap to speak of, it is noteworthy that blacks are typically physically stronger, less fearful/anxious and have other qualities over whites and asians too.

>Care to explain wherever a race lives they will still have the same crime rates as their race.

Not true, the crime rates of asian-americans are substantially higher than the crime rates of actual Japanese/Korean people, for instance. Also, again crime rate almost perfectly correlates with socio-economical standing once again.

>Why is it that blacks in Britain and America have generally the same crime rates?

Do I need to type it a 4th time?

>Why is it that Africa is still a shit hole.

As opposed to what? What happened that would make you think it shouldn't be a shithole if those people weren't genetically inferior? Everyone knows Africans have lower IQs as it is right now, your argument is that it's genetically determined. Even if it were 0% genetics (which it isn't), you'd still have Africans right now with an IQ of about 70 inhabiting most of that continent. How exactly does this prove your point?

Oh, and clear lack of natural resources, which explains why coastal cities always thrived better historically as well.

>Why is it that Zimbabwe nearly starved to death the second they kicked out white people?

Gee, could it be that in addition to the aforementioned reasons, the white people in Zimbabwe weren't natives there and were able to use their western-learned knowledge to feed the people? Surely it couldn't!

>Why is it that once apartheid ended in SA it turned to complete shit?

SA isn't more shit now than before "apartheid ended". It's actually more developed atm.
>>
>>8845627
Well good thing for us than. The world will never be a truly peaceful place until Islam is gone. There's a reason the majority Muslim nations are so violent toward each other and others. I'll give you a hint. It isn't trump.
>>
>>8845605
True , but there are many christians that do not follow the bible by letter, does that mean they are not christians?
>>
>>8845469
when is that fucking movie coming out
>>
>>8845635
IQ has ties to genetics. If the IQ of the parents is high, it's not just social. Smart people have smart kids, stupid people have stupid kids. This isn't a black thing, it's an everyone thing. So using it so say that there's a smaller gap is pointless. Two black stupid parent's with a black stupid kid doesn't mean the kid would have been a genius with two black genius adoptive parents. It's not 100% social.
>>
>>8845566
where do they keep getting all this tacticool shit. I'm a little jealous tbqh.
>>
>>8845643
The bible doesn't alienate followers like the Qur'an. The Qur'an says there is only one way, and it is this way. The bible says, accept jesus. While there are rules, they're not important as long as you believe in Jesus. I.E. Rape and murder all you want, as long as you're sorry about it in the end and accept Jesus. That's not how it goes for Muslims. If you don't follow the rules you aren't a Muslim.
>>
>>8844943
You just keep telling yourself that your culture isn't Christian, buddy.
>>
isis has a lot of sex slaves apparently. They should start making porn. I feel like that would get their message across better, especially on /gif/
>>
>>8845643
yes
>>8845660
Theyre just grabbing the best of the best shit they have for when they film. Also turkish oil money nigga
>>
>>8845642
Lol, history nOOb. Christmas weren't saints either, and even the Jews were murderous asses even earlier than that before both religions 'grew up'. Even the Bible has wonderful propaganda on Jewish battles, painting how gloriously they broke their commandments on not killing.

Oh how foolish human 'wisdom' is.
>>
>>8844906
holy shit spoiler, man. I'm just watching the third season and just watched the one with this guy in the cafe. Now I think Jerry's gonna get sued
>>
>>8845662
I see your point . Well said
>>
>>8845673
Christians and Jews WEREN'T Nice. Muslims ARE CURRENTLY violent. Is it wise to chant the follys of the past as you open the door to the violence of the present?
>>
>>8844441
>Radical Christianity
>Radical Judaism
Because the religions that came up with and have fucking defended the idea of common humanity that led to your freedom to post that dumb-ass comment are SO SIMILAR to the theocratic religion that has been anti-humanist since it's inception
>>
>>8845673
Also, Those bastards broke their commandment on not-killing? WHAT MONSTERS!? Lets just accept and love the new guys with their commandment on... wait, they don't have a no killing commandment... In fact.. They have a bunch of... pro-killing commandments? Well these dudes seem legit.
>>
>>8843903
>hes wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him into the water
>>
>>8844972
song by jamiroquai but not sure which one
>>
so we're nuking these shitheads when? Not soon enough, that's for sure
>>
>>8845276
You're sad if you believe that. Lmao. Racists are always the same...
>>
Lol people posting in here like it wont 404 anyway. Best religion is, dont be a dick
>>
>>8845589
Thats not how ideology works. A Nazi is a Nazi. It doesn't matter what time period it it. It doesn't matter how long the ideology has existed. A Nazi is still a Nazi. If the Nazi thinks maybe jews aren't such bad guys after all they cease to be Nazis.
Its the same thing with Islam. Once you stop believing the fundamentals of this religion of war you cease being a muslim.
>>
>>8845762
yep i got it. if you twist an ideology so hard that it stops making sense and you just pick parts of it, it needs a different name/ its not the said ideology anymore. So i guess there is no such thing as moderate muslim after all. I guess thats why Isis kill other muslims as well.
>>
>>8845750
Thats not an argument.
Fact, the Crusades were retribution for countless muslim attacks in Spain and Greece.

its a fact of history. There is nothing to believe. It it true.
>>
>>8845775
IS kills "muslims"
You would be surprised how much support IS has from muslims. You might not be following it but tons of people cheer them on in the streets.
>>
>>8844760
Holy strawman, Batman!
Here's where your argument falls apart

>These is an extreme minority within society and here are the numbers to back it up
However your own argument supports the claim that this small group of radical fundamentalist Muslims is responsible for a disproportionate amount of violence across their entire existence, practically. While not all Muslims are violent, as these ones are, there are some moderate Muslims and former Muslims who claim that the overall number of Muslims across the globe who support Islamo-fascist Theocracies in some form actually number a sizable portion of the religion, thus as you can see, the problem of radicals cannot be mitigated. Why is it that laws are so anti-humanistic and bloody in most, if not all, Muslim countries?

>Why is it that WHITE racists are quick to paint every race, religion, nationality...
You mean like you're doing right now? Fifty bucks says you're as white as they come. We don't give a shit about race, creed, religion, etc., we just give a shit about protecting ourselves and ending this violence. The irony of what you're saying about all these criminals is you're cherry picking madmen and ignoring the whole basis of hate crime legislation, where it has effectively become an Orwellian catch-all for punishment entirely based on the color of one's skin or the nature of their creed.

Your response to the second poster is so stupid it's laughable. You're the one coming up with the fucking strawmen about foreign policy, a topic that the poster in question didn't even touch on. You are either a liar, or regurgitating a lie you heard from someone's fear-mongering about Trump because they have no valid argument for their party's corrupt and intentional dereliction of duty. Nobody credible even comes close to saying that we should violate the rights of our citizens, rather we want to stop refugees from coming in a way that has been infiltrated by enemy combatants.
>>
>>8845793
yes thats what i meant, Isis kill fake muslims/ infidels for them, who do not follow the quran.
>>
>>8844955
>50 years ago, back when people were openly racist
They still are racist, they vote Democrat, and their patron race has changed all to achieve the same goals that Calhoun and his merry band of motherfuckers tried to achieve in the 1800s
>>
>>8845660
They get a lot of gear from poorly trained rebels that are still harboring items the US gave to select groups around a decade ago.
>>
>>8843927
ISIS's castle
>>
>>8844441
Because two... three.. four... wrongs makes a right, right?
>>
>>8845459
hardcore 2, ISIS mafia
>>
>>8844479
>>8844493
>>8844867
>>8845506
Yup, these are the kinds or retarded responses you can expect from "red pilled" high schoolers that browse the site
>>
>>8845077
What is with you idiots and moral equivalency? What are you out to prove? There is no equivalence between Islamo-fascist genocide committed by new regimes in the Islamic State, and the growing influence of terror from Iran, who is currently fighting IS to turn Iraq into it's puppet state. You fail to realize that the sheer basis of the religion of Islam, the word itself means "submission to God", and to top it all off, that it is very meaningful because their scripture details, very clearly, governmental systems that are currently being acted out in the Caliphate.
>>
>>8845004
are you retarded ?
>>
>>8843903
this isis shit does not add up. why do they do this shit. and how do people get caught by them. like dont people know they are in the area . how do you get captured by them ? how many of them are there . who are they. how do they get guns and tanks. no of this makes sense. and what is so hard about stopping them. its a conspiracy.
>>
>>8845359

Extra sandy
>>
>>8845250
Because the basis of Democrats in America is superiority and they all liken themselves to the elite aristocrats despite most of them being drooling retards who only recite party lines to advance in their fanatical ideology
>>
>>8843903

>They're killing your faggots
>Complains
>>
>>8843903
Muslims are the ones that suffer the most from terrorism. This really doesn't represent Islam at all.
>>
All I see is faggots discussing and not posting
>>
>>8845528
kebab rider
>>
>>8845629
This was probably done with Iranian support or it was faked but I'm willing to believe it was real
>>
>>8845552
fallout? i think they shoud working on a steel version of it with wi-fi detonation
>>
>>8844493
You can say whatever you want about Christianity and try to defend it, but at the end of the day, Christianity is NOT compatible with Western Society. Even Judaism went through a restructuring with the unorthodox. Christianity still believes it's an abomination to wear fabrics of different materials.
>>
>>8845629
>>8845910
it could be real. And if this exact webm is not, something like that happened and happens constantly, at least thats what russians say.
>>
>>8845756
THIS IS THE ENTIRE BASIS OF CHRISTIANITY AND YET >cherrypicked individuals DISCREDITS IT IN THE EYES OF POSTERS IN THIS VERY THREAD, AND THESE SAME PEOPLE USE THAT LOGIC TO CLAIM THAT #NOTALLMUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS YET NEVER ANSWER TO THE FACTS ABOUT ISLAMIC DOCTRINE
>>
>>8844516
>lel communist meme
You are aware that even during WW2, the Russian Orthodox Church was still widespread throughout the USSR, and even paid for and donated a battalion of T-34 tanks to the Red Army.

Oh but please go on with your "muh godless communists" propaganda.
>>
>>8845923
If Russians are making the claim, I consider that credible since they work with Iran anyway
>>
>>8845865
Pretty much. The radical leaders prefer ignorant, mentally unstable, outcasts to do their 'holy martyrdom' for their cause. It is just giving a crazy guy the excuse to do something bad.

Recruit: "But I don't know your religion"
Recruiter: "Prefect! Uh, I mean, we will teach you later. Remember you will get some pussy in heaven if you do exactly what we say"

And this shit works...
>>
.>>8844760

The two key flaws in your argumentation:

1. Using muslim americans as your sample

2. Thinking muslims are either "perfectly reasonable people" or "terrorists" with no in between.

Let me break these 2 points down for you. First off, using muslim americans as your sample is disingenuous because american muslims are automatically more likely to be upper class liberals simply because they managed to get to the US. A working class Syrian can't get to the US from Syria, it's not possible. The monetary barrier to entry to the US from the middle east is quite high, so your sample is very skewed towards "well off" muslims.

The second point is more significant. Just because only 0.1% of muslims are terrorists doesn't make the 99.9% good people. Of course there are bad people of any conviction, but there are muslims who are *especially* bad in specific ways that other people aren't.

For instance, look at some UK muslim polling. About 50% of UK muslims think homosexuality should be against the law. They think that people in homosexual relationships should literally go to prison for that (or in shockingly many cases that they should be sentenced by a Sharia court, which probably will result in torture if not death).

Now, anyone who believes this is a "shitty person" for all intents and purposes in a western society. These people do not belong here. It's not their fault they believe this stuff, nor is there an easy solution for it. What is factual however is that their beliefs are perfectly antithetical to the values of our society. Now, I'm not racist enough to believe that these brown people were born homophobic. This is a result of their religion and culture - clearly.

>Kick every muslim out based on your own limited understandings?

Absolutely not, deportation is retarded. Muslims can obviously stay and should be treated as equals despite their beliefs. Just don't import more people en masse from those regions.
>>
>>8845931
You want to talk about godless communism? Who were some of the first targets, and who did communists consistently kill in every country they revolted in? They killed clergymen by the boatload and if you dislike that fact that doesn't change the fact that it is true. China's government still wants religious missionaries to fuck off.
>>
>>8845927
>FACTS ABOUT ISLAMIC DOCTRINE
shit you hear on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, and by your neighborhood nutjob in a chapel, don't count for shit.
>>
just wanted to throw something in

>The age difference between Islam and Christianity is about +600 years.

600 years ago Christianity was pretty crazy too with all the witch burning and stuff. Personally I do believe that Islamic Reformation is possible. 600 years from now I do believe Islam will be in a much stable stage. The Religion revolves around an area thats been bound with conflict for a very long time.

also...

>think of the Quran as a history book

for example one wouldnt take a history book in school and read a chapter about slavery, then try to enslave blacks again. The Quran works like that too. Verses were written in times of war and some were not. ISIS takes those verses of wartime and applies it to today, failing to realize the killing is prohibited in Islam unless it is for self defense, In this case its not for self defense as ISIS is attack Muslims and Christians in the area.

welp thats pretty much it

>TL:DR Islam is a book of historic recollection and the age difference between Islam and other religions is significant...you wouldn't compare behavior between a baby and an adult
>>
>>8845915
You're right, it's not. But somehow, people made it work. Islam.. not so much. It doesn't work, not in theory, not in practice. When the day comes where Christians start punishing people for what they wear, come back.
>>
My opinion:

ISIS is all propaganda all sudden suicidal bombing. If some one really want to get rid of them, obliterate them by using pure brutal force.
>>
>>8844462
wbc IS a representative of christianity though. they are christian and they act in a way they see just in the eyes of the christian god. just like ISIS does

just that, wbc doesn't behead or burn people
>>
>>8845947
The problem with Islam is that jihad is a significant part of the religion. Their prophet loved going to war, and the highest level of heaven is reserved for those who die fighting for Allah.

What other religion has an equivalent?
>>
>>8845947
The problem is that christianity was forced to reform by liberals (In my opinion one of the most positive liberal contributions to society.) For some reason though, liberals love muslims, so it is going to be tough to force a reform.
>>
>>8845953
ROFL
Oh wait, you are serious!
Let me laugh even harder!
Bahahahaha!
>>
>>8845965
Most of the religions that had equivalent properties (I'm thinking the Aztecs and warrior religions and shit like that) are now extinct
>>
>>8845953

Never gonna happen. Too many cucked whites who have easy lives and believe all cultures are equal to fuck it up.

What we need is a bio-weapon, like AIDs in the 80s, that targets only Arabs
>>
>>8845965
Jihad does not necessarily mean violence, it means exactly as you said, fighting for god, Your Jihad could simply be using your voice to fight the hate speech spread by those who don't understand the religion or the culture.
>>
>>8843927
>ISIS Ninja Warrior
>>
>>8845965
>Jihad is not a declaration of war against other religions.

It is worth noting that the Koran specifically refers to Jews and Christians as "people of the book" who should be protected and respected. Christianity had it's own Jihad, the Crusades's, All Jihad translates to is "holy war".
>>
>>8845944
Such as...? When Communism took over in Russia, the first killings were tied directly to the Tzar, his regieme, and his supporters. When Stalin gained power after Lenin died, his first targets were anyone in the new government who could challenge his claim for dictator, followed by anyone who spoke out against him, followed by anyone he had the slightest inkling of being against him. Indeed Stalin's purges were because of his attempt to secure his rise to power, and were followed up by his tampant paranoia. Only the most tertiary of claims can be made for those killings to have been done from a religion base.

And please try to get your "facts" from some kind of research, and not rampant western patriotic propaganda. China's recognized 5 religions are Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Protestantism, and Catholicism. The only difference with religion for them is that the political party is (in theory) supposed to not practice any religion. And that they have their own chinese catholicism, separate from the roman catholic church.
>>
>>8845953
we all know isis gets support from a big goverment power. Turkish/American are the most likely.
>>
>>8845965
The problem with Christianity is that comformity is a significant part of the religion. Their leaders loved subjugating others, and waged war against any who don't believe what they do. Even fighting amongst different denominations.

What other religion has an equivalent?
>>
>>8845966
Liberals want religion to be separate from state. For good fucking reason. It has nothing to do with loving muslim, but rather everything to do with stopping a theocracy.
>>
>>8845985
The ninth and final crusade happened in 1272. Not exactly current events.
>>
>>8845999
i am not a christian, but i am glad many people in the western society still are christians. It balances the cucks/degenerates. Christians set some limits, that liberals and lefts dont. Most religious people are stupid/brainwashed/non-skeptical, no matter what religion they believe in, but christianity, is one of the best religions to believe, in my opinion at least.
>>
>>8846021
Yes im fully aware of that. I brought the crusades up because

>>8845965 stated that
>What other religion has an equivalent?

he was referring to Jihad, thats why i brought them up
>>
>>8846031
>>8846012
i clinked on the wrong anon, that response is for you
>>
>>8845945
The only one on that list that would dare utter anything bad about islam is fox. They're crazy as shit, but they're the only ones who will say it. Even after the media covered the orlando shooting not a single person talked about islam negatively in mainstreme media. They were extremely apologetic and even in one CNN article went as far as to say the real victims of the shooting were muslims who would have to deal with the public backlash. Not the 100 people who got shot. They weren't victims right? They weren't high enough on the oppression chart so their major plight was reduced in status to accommodate
the real victims.
>>
>>8845629
yes this was a shiaa militia executing "isis members" but honestly those guys don't look like isis. they shave which is super haram
>>
>>8844441
No they weren't.
And there is no such thing as "radical Catholicism/Christianity", retard.
>>8844462
Yes, they do. They follow the teachings of Muhammad who was a genocidal, homophobic, pedophilic, slave owning rapist.
Seriously. Go study the life and teaching of Muhammed.
It's all in their holy texts.

And the WBC has less than 10 people in it and their all family members.
Fucking retards.
>>
>>8845889

> adds nothing to conversation
> judges
> SJW cuck faggot detected
>>
>>8845915
New testament actually gets rid of that. Literally says all word from before is meaningless and to only follow the works post Christ. Which notably doesn't include Leviticus. Still ridiculous garbage but extremely peaceful and tolerant garbage. The followers weren't as peaceful notably but no one was back then. Peace wasn't a thing.
>>
>>8845889
Well go ahead. Name a Muslim country with peaceful borders with a non Muslim country.
>>
>>8844760
I don't judge all Muslims by the actions of other Muslims.
I judge Muslims by THEIR OWN OPINIONS AS EXPRESSED IN THE KORAN!
>>
>>8846044
No, after the Orlando shooting it was widespread that the guy shouted his islam bullshit. But only Faux went full retard and bought the red hereinf hook, line, and sinker. Despite his actions, it became pretty clear that the dude was a regular there, and that he had no actual connections to Isis at all. He wasn't even an immigrant, so that shot the whole "muh border protection" claim to shit.

Bottom line, major news media outlets are fucking stupid. All of it.
>>
>>8844510
Wanna guess which religion is responsible for the largest single genocide in history by a massive margin? I'll give you a hint. It was the same religion with the most religious genocides under their belt.
>>
>>8845987
You failed to acknowledge all the state positions of the USSR and their mass seizures of land from the Orthodox Church, their infiltration of churches, and overall use of government influence to either turn them into pro-state propaganda machines or to scrub them off the minds of the people.
>>
>>8844801
This isn't a source. This is your opinion. Waiting on a source.
>>
>>8846056
Which is one of the stupidest things about chrostian cherry pickers, because Leviticus is the most backasswards and outdated part. None of it is relevant to modern times, and all of it is written by old people thousands of years ago, who didn't know what the fuck a red tide was, or how to cook pork properly.
>>
>>8846070
Communism?
>>
>>8846054

>Yes, they do. They follow the teachings of Muhammad who was a genocidal, homophobic, pedophilic, slave owning rapist.

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/the_profound_teachings_of_prophet_muhammad__by_ansar_al__adl

Yes my /b/ro what a homophobic, rapist, genocidial prophet!!!
>>
>>8845915
These gifs are not Christians doing it... and I'm not even fucking religious... stop making me defend shit!
>>
>>8844786
That's not how positing a claim works. If someone says "This is a fact." and someone asks for proof, asking them to prove something that isn't related to the original fact isn't an argument. This is the part where you have to validate your opinions with facts. If you don't you look and sound like a moron, which you just might be if you believe something with no evidence for it.
>>
>>8846073
You also fail to mention the Tzar's government was only not a theocracy by name, and was so in bed with the government that it had to be cut out along with the royalty.
>>
File: wtf.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
wtf.webm
2 MB, 853x480
An arab and his gurl
>>
>>8846078
>said every conservative hill-dweller, ever
>>
>>8844802
I'll take pre-immigrant rape states in Sweden for 800.
>>
>>8846080
Of course those ones aren't. All the christian "peace" videos are on the 5 o-clock news in 'Murica. Nobody needs to spread viral images of it, because it's already well known just how violent christians are.
>>
>>8845624
Shut the fuck up, pleb. You know nothing.
Go high, or die.
Blood flow should be cut off as far away from the wound as possible.
>>8846079
Each and every one of those statements is later followed by a change in heart.
Muhammad expressed these sentiments at first to gain the trust of the people of Medina. Later in the teachings of Mecca, he reveals his true nature and calls for violence and death against all non-Muslims, including the creation of the Caliphate. A Muslim dictatorship with Sharia law, in which anyone who converts is then treated as commanded in the verses you provided, and everyone else is murdered.
Except Jews and Christians who live under Sharia law and pay huge taxes. They are allowed to live in near slavery.
>>
>>8844828
What's that gang rape game called? You know, the game they named because it's so common in muslim countries. You know gang-rape. That thing that happens like once a decade in the US in a motel, that turns into a massive news story for like 6 months? That thing they literally do in the streets in germany now... You know? What was it called again... Oh yeah, Taharush. Literally a game with a name that involves rules, for how to publicly gang rape women so no one gets arrested. That's a thing that happens in the west right? Public gang rapings in crowded areas where no one gets arrested?
>>
Notice the countries listed in this stat sheet. Notice the amount of Muslims living in said countries.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/271514/global-terrorism-index/
>>
>>8846086
Sauce
>>
>>8846078
Sorry billy. Incorrect. It turns out communism isn't a religion. It should be, the way some of our modern SJW friends worship it but alas it isn't. Fun fact though, still a lower genocide record than the religion that is the correct answer.
>>
>>8846075
Christian cherry pickers are supposed to ignore Leviticus outright. Christ says so. So a christian who does follow Leviticus is wrong in the eyes of most churches. Hence the lack of christian extremists murdering people for not monocroping.
>>
>>8844441
>It's ok because they were just as bad.

Fuck off, all religion is cancer to society and the world.
>>
>>8843905
It looks like the second to last wasn't shot?
>>
>>8846135
>Leviticus
>what is old and new covenant
Leviticus applies to Jews, not Christians.
Just FYI
https://www.gci.org/law/oldandnew
>>
>>8846168
Why would they include leviticus in the bible if none of the rules of leviticus apply to christians
>>
>>8846183
It was law before Christ, our Messiah.
The same reason we don't do animal sacrifices, hold certain dietary restrictions, etc.
We Jesus died on the cross for our sins, our relationship with God was changed.
>>
>>8844668
>our loli
Go on
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.