[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Close up drooling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: sssss.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sssss.webm
3 MB, 320x240
so hard to find shit lilke this. just a close up gagged or tongue-trapped drooling girl videos.

i think its posible to start some kind of "clothespin challenge" like "ice bucket challenge" or "cinnamon challenge" in a way to rise the internet fapping culture riches.
have you got any idea?

Its a pitty that this girl is the only example of this kind of submission we can easily find.
>>
Can you imagine thousands of 3min hd videos like this on youtube, recorded by girls just for fun or something, so we can have a lot of cool fap material?
arent you in happy tears?
>>
>>8734942
Man, I never knew this could make my dicks o hard.
>>
File: 111.gif (2 MB, 264x397) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
2 MB, 264x397
>>
File: drool.gif (748 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
drool.gif
748 KB, 500x282
>>
File: cool.gif (2 MB, 355x191) Image search: [Google]
cool.gif
2 MB, 355x191
>>
File: bitch.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>
>>8735331
CLOSE UP you twat
>>
>>8735355
Shit thats so fucking hot.
>>
>>8735382
Yeah. I tried a lot of combinatios with filetype:gif but there is only a poor amount of them.
I cant understand why
:(
>>
>>8735355
source?
>>
No moar?
>>
File: 1383954000564.gif (803 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1383954000564.gif
803 KB, 500x375
i thought id share the only one i have thats pure drool and not jizz.
>>
>>8737509

The idea involves gags or something that traps the tongue, forcing she to drool, so she cant avoid drooling

For example i saw once a girl with her tongue trapped by a pair of chopsticks, but i cant find it anymore.

But i appreciate it. Not bad, bro
>>
>>8734942
>>8735065
Should we really try to make one of these? I can do some graphic design and make an advertisement page for it. Like the ALS, we can say it raises awareness. I'd say, for oral and mouth cancers.

Should I make one up? Tell me what to put.
>>
>meet guy thru local fetlife
>explain i'm new to bdsm stuff but really want to get into it
>we talk and i end up over at his place for some 'lessons'
>turns super dom as soon as the door closes
>strips / rips all my clothes off of me
>tells me to get on my knees and i go along with it
>tells me to stick out my tongue then puts a clothes pin on it
>wtf where did he get one of those? wow this really hurts
>he leaves the room and tells me DON'T MOVE
>have to stick my tongue out or i start to gag
>gradually drips all on my chin and front
>tongue really hurts, knees hurting a lot too
>embrace the pain, it makes me super fucking wet
>he comes back and takes the clothes pin off
>pulls me up on the comfy comfy bed to blow him
>sloppiest most eager blow job of my life
>>
>>8738605
I don't know exactly what to put but I think oral cancer is a great starting point
>>
>>8738605

I dont know. The idea is to challenge people (we really want girls but we cant say that).
For cool drooling we need (i think) about 3 min, so...
Rules:
- you have to record yourself with a clothespin on your tongue, facing the camera, for 3 minutes

- You cant clean the mess, or use your hands during the challenge, or avoid facing the camera.

-you cant remove the clothespin until the end.
-all the time, mouth open, tongue out.

-try to use a soft clothespin. Its gonna be less painfull.
Im not sure if the cancer idea its a good idea. I mean its a serious thing...

it could work as a real advertising, as you said, even asking people for donating money to cancer research institution they chose.
It could be nice if this became in something realy useful.
I dont know. Maybe we have to choose something not so serious.
There is a lot of popular challeges without a reason.

What do you think folks?
>>
I'd fap to a lot of people drooling. Do it!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.