[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Pegging Men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 21
Women fucking men in the butt with strapons
>>
>>
File: 1437153947757.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1437153947757.webm
3 MB, 426x240
>>
File: 1437153713586.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1437153713586.webm
3 MB, 426x240
>>
File: 1437153679509.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1437153679509.webm
3 MB, 426x240
>>
File: 1434821462704.webm (2 MB, 448x210) Image search: [Google]
1434821462704.webm
2 MB, 448x210
>>
File: 1457107505435.webm (3 MB, 528x400) Image search: [Google]
1457107505435.webm
3 MB, 528x400
>>
>>8607829
Yes please. I love getting pegged!
>>
>>
My girl peg me sometimes and she love the power feeling she gets. She get into too telling me to take that cock and suck it, then she'll suck my sick and make me nut all over her face...its fucking amazing!
>>
>>
File: Girlfriend_Pegging-1874747341.webm (4 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Girlfriend_Pegging-1874747341.webm
4 MB, 448x252
>>
>>
this is so weird
>>
>>8607888
>>8607892
>>8607898
i need SAUCE!!!! Please!!!
>>
>>8607829
>I promise im not gay bro, its not a real dick going up my ass!
>>
This is a good way for gay guys to ease into being straight.
>>
Jesus women can be dirty little bitches sometimes. I don't know about the butt stuff but just look at the joy on their faces while doing something so taboo. So cute. Nasty little sluts.
>>
Can any of you anons or femanon with experience in pegging help and young femanon out. My bf and I have been interested in pegging. We do finger play already but no more than that. Do any of you have recommendations on good harnesses preferably not the jock strap style, but rather more underwear style. And what material should the dildo be?
>>
File: 1437217256092.webm (1 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1437217256092.webm
1 MB, 448x336
>>
File: 48876768.gif (372 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
48876768.gif
372 KB, 300x218
>>
>>8608001
WHITED
>>
>>8608222
Hottest video ever. I'd love to twerk on a girl, riding her strapon.
>>
>>8610540
The adjustable ones with the straps are the best. Most secure. Look for one with interchangable rings for different sized toys, also the ones that have a plastic plate for suctioncup dildos + the ring are nice and stable, plus the can use almost any toy. The underwear-like ones really dont seem to last and can move around on you keeping you from getting a good stroke. The corset style ones are decent and they can be had on amazon for about 35-50 bucks
>>
>>8611843
We need some sauce action in this bitch
>>
>>8610540
Also if youre just breaking him in.. dont get something too stiff or with too much of a flared head. Anything smooth, not too stiff, not too floppy. Generally anal specific toys arent as stiff as some regular dildos. Just get something that looks like it feels good, you might not get something ridged or with a real big head at first
>>
>>8611843
>>8611903
nvm found it /video7450105/fucked_husband_in_shower_360
>>
>>8611918
What about feeldoes?
>>
>>8608600
Seconded. That's hot.
>>
>>8611887
I'm with you, anon. Also I wish there would be more material with this position. Moreover, I would be so happy to finally find a video where they use a feeldoe.
>>
>>8611933
Wife got one, the feeldoe more thats longer and thicker.. idk its okay, but a strapon works better. The feeldoe is a good concept, but they curve upwards and are very stiff, they are meant for lesbians fucking eachother vaginaly, so the geometry is a little off for a woman trying to use it on a mans(or womans for that matter) ass it seems. Plus a tight ass is gonna put up more resistance than a vag so sometimes it slips out. The bullet vibe in it is weak and neither partner can really feel it, also takes watch batteries and only lasts for like 3 hours so that kinda sucks. The head on them is pretty flared so that was a little rough at first.. i will say that putting the plug end in your own ass and dping youre girl with the business end of the feeldoe is definitely fun, we switch up whos the dom from time to time cause we're both submissive
>>
>>8608063

The hottest part of this is watching how much the gal is enjoying it.
>>
>>8610540
Another source.

Check out goodvibes.com; they've got a nice selection of things to try.

Silicon dildos are mostly what you'll find, and that's a good thing; silicon is easily cleanable with warm water and a little soap. The dishwasher will melt it, so don't do that. The ease and completion of cleanliness means both you and your partner can safely use it without fear of microorganismal transfer.
Like >>8611900
said, the flat backed dildos allow for a suction cup so you can use it alone in the shower. Nice.
Go for the "firm core' option if you can; it provides rigidity on the interior and softness on the exterior.
While these can be a little tacky, a little lube works just fine. Firm core IMO is a much better option than straight silicon, because you'll be able to really thrust back and forth completely. The pure silicon dildos often require a hand on it at all times to be able to really work it in and out.
>>
>>8612037
I have issues with lube drying out very quickly. I use sliquid which is a pretty thick water based lubricant. I've read about using silicone lube but they aren't compatible with the silicone toys you suggest. What lube do you prefer
>>
>>8610540
An underpants style harness is softer to wear, but I, as well as my lady, feel that they lose out to strap style harnessess. Honestly, look at all these webms of girls in straps; they're pretty forgiving to the skin and are much more secure than the underpants style i.e. you'll get a better thrust, better control, and ultimately you'll fuck him as hard as you're gonna want to. Just watch his face/ listen to him moan, you'll see. Then tell him to shut the fuck up and take it. Lol!

Strap harnesses come in leather or a cotton/ poly blend typically. Leather is more secure, because they use buckles. Buckles won't budge whereas the sliders may need re-tightening as you go, but that isn't so much of a problem as to dissuade you from them. Again, reference webms.

My personal recommendation is the cotton/poly blend over leather any day for one reason: cleaner. Leather has to be scrubbed, but will never get a deep clean like it really needs. The blend on the other hand can be thrown into the washing machine, and boom, you're back to business as soon as you're ready.
>>
>>8612079
The cream lubricants are messier lol , but I find they work a lot better b/c they're thicker. Fills the pores in better.

Please cream from good vibes is what I'm using now.
>>
>>8611988
we have a feeldoe too. wife uses it on me and it works fine. She gets a lot of stimulation and can even cum from it. It can fall out of the pussy because it is heavy. In a different post I read to use it with a joque harness. Have not tried yet but will.
The feeldoe is also good to DP your wife. Put it in your ass and you have two dicks. Lots of fun!!
>>
Here's a feeldoe I think
>>
Any webms of guys cumming hands free from this?
>>
>>8609770
>not having all sorts of kinky sex with your gf
keep to missionary bro
>>
>>
>>8609770
What is with equating anal sex and homosexuality? They are not related. Gays fuck each other in the ass, because only hole to fuck. Also, stuff in ass feels good man. You just have to losen up a bit, and I mean that both literally and metaphorically.

I don't have the desire to fuck a man (what's a man anyway hurr durr...) just because I like my girlfriend sliding a finger up my bum when she milks me. I do the same for her. It's amazing. And yes, she has a vagina, yes, she had it since birth. No she is not a hermaphrodite.

>>8612402
You tell it like it is bro.
>>
>>8612441
He didn't say homosexual, he said gay. They're similar but not equivalent. For example fucking traps is homosexual but not gay.
>>
>>
>>8609770
This guy's a professional, guaranteed replies.
>>
>>8612476
I don't know. I'm too old to learn all the nuances of the orientation spectrum anymore. But I'm pretty convinced that banging a trap is gay and homosexual.

Granted, I'd rather fuck a feminine boyish fruit than a bearish 200lbs mustached mountain of a man, but that still would make me at least bisexual. Not judging, just stating a fact. Maybe my own personal fact, but whatever. That is my conviction.
>>
>>8612566
I have to agree with this guy. I think regardless of how passable a trans person is they will still be men. Also think about the time consumption to regularly bang ass

A very hot womanly hermaphrodite would be ideal for me, but I don't think they even exist
>>
i feel like this would be more hot if the guys were smaller and weaker
>>
>>8612699
This, along with more diverse... asian guys especially but also black.
>>
Can I have some more please?
>>
>>8612366
Not a feledoe
>>
>>8613578
Do you know what it is?
>>
>>8608600
>>8611945
Rampant mistress pumps sissy with big strapon
>>
looking for the video that comes up on here occasionally of the couple where the girl gets off while pegging?
>>
>>8607829
>Women fucking men in the butt with strapons
and why the hell would a woman do that? Is his dick broken that he cant fuck her or something? I dont get it.
>>
>>
>>8608562
why?

I think it's interesting how some people have a kneejerk reaction to this, and some even immediately get defensive and snappy
>>
>>8609770
nothing gayer than a man having sex with a woman, right?
>>
>>8614030

>why would someone ever do something I don't fully understand?

>I don't like ice cream so what the fuck is up with all you weirdos who do? So weird, ice cream is gross

holy fuck you are retarded
>>
>>8610540
If you don't get a joque harness, you're having a sub-optimal experience. Combine with a dual-pleasure dildo like a feeldoe for maximum effectiveness.
>>
>>8612037
A dishwasher will not melt a silicon dildo. Silicon dildos frequently recommend boiling as a method for disinfecting.
>>
>>8607906
I'm still waiting for one to top this one.
>>
>>8611900
>>8611918
>>8612037
>>8612086
>>8614699
Thanks anons, and femanons maybe I'll reconsider the jock harnesses. I do want the best experience for my baby boy.
>>
>>8611988
>>8612176
My partner has a couple of feeldoes. We use them with a rodeoh harness, and that works really well to keep everything situated nicely.

And they do cum fucking me. Hard.

It's really satisfying.
>>
>>8608001
SAUCCEEE
>>
File: 1458065232219.webm (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458065232219.webm
4 MB, 320x240
>>
>>8608001
WE
>>
>>8614244
This is the opposite thing though - a woman having sex with you.

You might not like the word gay but "reverse straight" is so much more cumbersome.
>>
>>8612566
>>8612602
Straight and gay are clunky labels because they're tied up in cultural norms about sexuality a lot and don't reflect the underlying biology of sexual orientation.

On the biological level we're wired to form emotional attachment to and be physically attracted to members of the opposite sex. This is an obvious evolutionary adaptation that makes individuals more invested in their partners and their offspring.

In some of us, certain hormone levels/imbalances during specific stages of the development of the fetus creates an individual where this impulse is instead directed at members of the same sex. It works the same, it's just pointing in the opposite direction of what it does for the majority of individuals (the reason this trait has not been eliminated is that it's passed on on the mothers side. So the mother can be straight but carry a gene that makes it more likely for her kids to end up homosexual)

But none of this means that your dick malfunctions with individuals who are not the target of your hard-wired impulses. That is just culturally enforced opinions.

People forget that we have free will, and we're perfectly capable of figuring out that hey, sex kinda works even with member of the same sex too. It feels good, even if you don't fall in love with or form the same emotional bond with them as you are likely to do with partners of the sex you are wired towards.

If you look at ancient cultures, there are plenty of them where men fucking each other was no biggie, but those men still settled down and formed families. Did this mean that they were all secretly gay all their lives? No, it just means that they lived in a culture that didn't teach them that the only options were
A:being disgusted by men an attracted to women or
B: being a faggot.

TONS of people experiment in their youth with members of the same sex, and if you ask them if they were in love etc, they generally say that no, it just felt good.
>>
>>8618842
Actually I phrased that poorly, the important part is that the inheritable trait doesn't affect your orientation, it increases the chance that your kid will get it's hormone levels messed up when you're pregnant, so your kid has a higher chance of ending up with it's wires crossed. So having the gene doesn't mean that your bloodline ends because all your kids end up qeer, it just means that some of them might.
>>
>>8611869
Really need source on this
>>
>>8619037
Dude, this is 4chins, you're trying too hard.
But... yeah.
>>
>>8607933
you`re a filthy little bitch
>>
anyone have the webm of the girl pegging the guy and she has an orgasm? It is one of the best out there. ... with the exception of the end when the guy says something like "oh cheese and rice"
>>
>>8612090
In love with a good coconut oil here...
>>
>>8608222
HOlllly shit. God why can't I be that man.
>>
File: 1437150302606.webm (1 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1437150302606.webm
1 MB, 240x240
>>
>>8612028
This. She looks so turned on/proud, doesn't she? The one thing that holds me back when it comes to this is the risk of things getting messy. That's just fucking gross. I can't imagine anything more cringey during sex than a chick looking down and seeing and smelling your shit all over her rubber dick haha.
>>
>>8610540
Magic Flesh was what I began with. It's in full ThermoPlastic Elastomer , no jelly shit. Comes with a harness (not the best one though).
The TPE is to me the best material for dildos, much better than silicon (and many silicon ones are super hard).
The magic flesh is plain TPE so it's quite flexible and not rock hard. I consider it to the best there is for beginners. If your dude loves it, he will want to increase size and hardness.
I've tested quite a few and I recently ordered the new king cock plus series from pipedream.
External TPE with a hard plastic center (they call it dual density).
I have a dual density but with a jelly outter layer (and I can't stand jelly so we put a condom on it everytime) and in terms of feeling, dual density is best.
I think the TPE + dual density will be perfect.
Also look for a nice harness to feel sexy. Sportsheets has a couple of nice ones.
Regarding the harness my wife says that the ones with a single strap in the middle is shit and lacerates her pussy, she prefers harnesses with laces around both legs for the lower part.

PS: not sure if magic flesh is still for sale, I would then recommend the smaller king cock plus, they have 6inches one.

And don't go for Vac U locks systems, it's shit, you're stuck with it afterwards. Just buy harnesses with several O rings and put any kind of dildo inside.
>>
>>8610540
>>8627118
Also, regarding feeldoes, I admit that being able to feel your partner's skin against you is awesome but I got a Fun Factory Share at the time and they are super hard and I hated it.
Plus in terms of size, it's pretty thin.
>>
>>8625414
sauce
>>
>>8614132
Wow this is amazing. I'd love to have that relationship.
>>
File: 1459527981582.webm (2 MB, 234x408) Image search: [Google]
1459527981582.webm
2 MB, 234x408
>>8623658
>>
File: tumblr_m9k7gz9Tgh1ruw6vro1_400.gif (953 KB, 253x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9k7gz9Tgh1ruw6vro1_400.gif
953 KB, 253x213
>>
>>8608035
Grammer, please?
>>
>>8614132
"This will show mom. This is for not letting me listen to the cure with the volume all the way up."
>>
>>8630452
it's "grammar" you fucking dolt
>>
>>8617060
I hope I can find myself a Japanese freak :-3
>>
>>8617060
Ay bowss! Can I habe da sauce?
>>
>>8627118
an elastomer is the opposite of a thermoplast
>>
>>8632117
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoplastic_elastomer
>>
>>8630355
where is this from?
>>
>>8630355

> super kinky pair having pretty wild sex
> 'holy crap on a cracker'
>>
>>8630355
THANK YOU
>>
>>8632859
fetlife "kinkdevice"
>>
>>8633810
>>8630355
Looking through this guys fetlife profile is astounding. He's like a well know "pegging expert" or something in his community and he's got a bunch of pictures and videos of him fucking and being fucked by gorgeous girls in latex.

its like my dream
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.