[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ass to pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: eYdl31w.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
eYdl31w.webm
2 MB, 720x404
Few things are more degrading/damaging to women than to go from their ass to their cunts. Which is why I love that shit.

Post the stuff you've got, but no scat please! I'm just a vanilla debutante.
>>
File: jrsfM8J.gif (2 MB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
jrsfM8J.gif
2 MB, 350x217
>>
File: ScaredJadedFruitfly.webm (2 MB, 496x340) Image search: [Google]
ScaredJadedFruitfly.webm
2 MB, 496x340
>>
File: WO7TFkG.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
WO7TFkG.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
File: wUBjxLF.webm (391 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wUBjxLF.webm
391 KB, 640x360
>>
I've got more, but I dunno how to compress webm's, much less create them from videos.
>>
This is not degrading, just sad. These are highly uneducated people, they don't even think about it twice
>>
>>8593000
This needs a bump. For the A2P action, and for the 3000
>>
>>8593035
>not knowing how much mike adriano cleans his girls' assholes
>>
>>8595971

any insight into the process? trying to get my wife to do it more. been able to do it twice. it's fucking AMAZING.
>>
>>8595971
>>8596707

I'd like to know as well. My gf will not do anal because her biggest fear is getting shit on my dick.
>>
Fucking bump
>>
Never go A2V. Why would you want to ruin your sex toys? A2M is the way to go if you want to degrade without causing damage. Just the cheap fleet enema bottle found in most stores with warm water is sufficient. Only a couple times is needed. My wife keeps the bottle under the sink.
>>
did it with two gf so far.
none of them got any issues.
>>
Meh going back to the puss after anal sucks anyway and isn't worth the risk.
>>
>>8596740

Reasonable fear. I recommend you do your first few anal fucks in the shower. Soap keeps it all slippery, and any mess just goes away. She's still going to have to clean out, but this helps her get over the concerns.
Ton of blogs of slut advise for anal prep. Good luck getting her to take it. Send pics when you do.
>>
>>8596824
Depends on the puss. If the girl is really prone to yeast infections, don't do it. If the ass is really clean and the pussy doesn't get a lot of UTI or yeast problems, it's a fun thing to do on occasion. But yes, ATM is an anytime fun activity.
>>
Don't use soap as anal lube lol. Coconut oil is good for shower use. Silicone Lube is good, but gets everywhere and is a huge pain in the ass to clean off.

We're on the anal only front. Thats not my call, she loves it as it just goes on and on and on for as long as I can last.
>>
>>8596707
>>8596740
Google is really good source for research material, not being sarcastic. Enemas are not that hard.
Also, DO NOT try to fuck her in the ass with your dick right away. It'll hurt if done wrong and could traumatize (believe me, you won't ever get anal with the same girl if one of her first experiences with you back there is hurtful). Play lots with her pussy and clit while you're fingering her ass and try to go down on her (so that you can lick her ass and in the process free her of any fear of dirtyness. yes, women work like that).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.