[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 21
File: 68.webm (866 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
68.webm
866 KB, 854x480
animals getting destroyed
>>
File: ele.webm (493 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ele.webm
493 KB, 854x480
>>
File: 2wolf1bullet.webm (1018 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
2wolf1bullet.webm
1018 KB, 854x480
>>
File: trapped.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
trapped.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
File: 1.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
hunting wolves, elephants, giraffes and such is essential to our survival ! Cutting the methane emissions from those green-house gas producers is a benefit to humanity
>>
>>8571041
>>8571044
>>8571046

Are these guys just gut shooting them? Why not lung/chest shots?
>>
Why do these people let their preys suffer? I can understand killing wolves, but is it to much to ask that they use a bigger gun that kills them almost instantly? Hell, a courtesy headshot will do, too.
>>
Fucking lucky. I hope I get the chance to do this one day.
>>
Hunting is okay but it's seriously a bad idea to push things to extinction or to take down too many apex predators.

You can't hunt if everything fucking dies because you destroyed the ecosystem.
>>
>>8571062
Way to not make a clean kill dipshit
>>
>>8571112
Seconded
>>
Disgusting fucking people
>>
>>8571149
Stop same fagging its annoying.
>>
>>8571046
>shoot trapped helpless animal
>HUE HUE IMA HUNTER NOW
>>
>>8571150
there 22 post and 16 posters, not a lot of same fagging going on
>>
Worthless fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>8571075
I know right these are some bad shoots
>>
>>8571198
stop samefagging
peta is on reddit
>>
>hunting with guns
>being a pussy

grow the fuck up and hunt like our ancestors faggots
>>
>>8571112

I think it's true because i love hunting and i have a little dick.
>>
>>8571222
mine is about the length of a glock 26
>>
>>8571154
He probably traps fur for a living
>>
>>8571041
>gut shot

>>8571044
>some retarded trick shot that ends in 2 shitty hits

>>8571046
>isn't even fucking moving
>a few feet away
>guy shot

They must be trolling now
>>
hunting; favorite pastime of people who are insecure about their dick size
>>
>>8571041

Shooting animals for entertainment? Humanity has a lot to learn yet.
>>
You guys really are Fucking sick pathetic people. Fucking kill your self's.
>>
This is some god damned bullshit. Show me a man killing a wolf like a man and I'll show you my penis. Of course that will never happen as all these GIFs are of pussies who will never risk their lives as these animals do on a daily basis.
>>
ITT: faggots who think shilling for peta on 4chan will save animals
>>
>can't even pull of shots to the heart

2/10 would not hunt with
>>
>>8571327
Really? Gosh, how lucky for you that you magically have the exact, objective morality that the entire rest of the world will eventually converge to. What are the odds!
>>
1. Poaching is bad and generally amoral
2. Many reservations (especially of very endangered species such as the black rhino) sell hunting passes for specific animals if they think it will help the reservation ecosystem
3. Go have opinions somewhere else.

>implying i'm helping anything
>>
>>8571208
Do humanity a favor and kys kid
>>
if that fag wasn't hiding in a blind with a rifle that gray wolf would rape him.
>>
>>8571469
Mmmm wolf rape
>>
>hunting
Did the gun not solve your male inadequacy issues?
>>
>>8571469
That's a coyote, and you overestimate them.
All he would need is a stick to win.
>>
File: Redneck Legolas.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Redneck Legolas.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>8571041

Obnoxious hippie faggots whining aside, that was a terrible shot. And what was he shooting, a .223?
>>
You're all faggots, i hope we all die

/thread
>>
>>8571535
Damn good shot. Picking up the arrows must suck though.

>>8571349
There is an Aussie on youtube who catches pretty much every animal with barehand. Libshits like you still shit on his channel, so I guess it is more appropriate for these hunters to go sexual tyrannosaur on your ass.
Liberals are truly subhumans ;^)
>>
>>8571535
Pointless, but also fucking impressive
>>
>>8571514
Then he should be out there with a fucking stick. Whats the point if you're hidden and safe in a blind?
>>
File: 1386767373199.gif (2 MB, 282x198) Image search: [Google]
1386767373199.gif
2 MB, 282x198
>>8571154
Man, the libshits have some serious autism. I mean did you even take a look at the catalog? I think there are more disturbing materials there.

>Humans trapped animals since the beginning of time
>Hurr durr why did he shoot it and not just beat its brain to a mush instead

>>8571564
Because trapping technology has advanced and there is no reason to be on an equal level to a tiny brained fucking animal, like you?
I know that tumblr liberal subhumans have chestnut brains like most animals shot in this thread, but damn, try to act like what you look like.
>>
Like im a horrible animal lover and shit, but my biggest gripe with these is that they are just terrible shooters and they make the animals suffer

if you gon kill it, have the decency of blowing its brains out in a clean shot ffs..
>>
>>8571552
I am a liberal, but I also believe in the second amendment. Instead of hunting defenseless animals who are endangered how about hunting the most dangerous game and killing Donald fucking Trump. Lord knows it would feel a lot better than shooting a giraffe.

Also can you give me a link, I would like to see that. If everyone hunted like that we wouldn't have the problem of killing animals to extinction, as more idiot men would die than the animals they were hunting who deserve to live. There's seven billion of us and a lot less of them. Don't you wan't your redneck babies the same opportunity as you did to feel like a man by hunting animals that can't defend themselves?
>>
>>8571602
yeah
>>
>>8571602
you are taught not to aim for the head because it's a small target
so you aim for the heart/lung area which will kill it within seconds but the retards can't shoot for shit and hit it in the gut
>>
>>8571062
Killing a giraffe is the animal equivalent of 9/11.
>>
Does anyone have the one where the deer's head explodes?
>>
>>8571041
terribad shot
>>
>>8571579
We didn't trap them since the beginning of time, we ran them down to exhaustion like the animals they and we were. They couldn't sweat, we could; their bodies overheated in the African heat and they collapsed, we beat them to death with rocks and ate them. Pretty big difference.
>>
by post like this is really hatred of the human race , where stupid people with small dicks need to feel powerful in some way ..
>>
>>8571735
We developed traps so we didn't have to expend as much energy as endurance hunting takes. Traps are a more efficient form of hunting than following something until it drops.
>>
>>8571738
Is that why you posted your pissy fit rage? to feel powerful, despite your tiny dick?
>>
>>8571746
Sure but that's not the beginning of time, in fact it's closer to the opposite of the beginning. You need high levels of intelligence and the appropriate amount of essential nutrients to support a brain large enough to make traps.
>>
>>8571041
the best thing about this thread is the butt hurt. These are humane kills. Compare this to how any of these guys get killed in the wild, i.e. eaten alive.
>>
>>8571535
i don't support this at all but that guy has some fucking great skills tho
>>
>>8571762
I feel sorry for you if you think that shooting something you're not going to eat is humane, that is basically the opposite of the reason for humans to hunt meat in the first okace, which is fat and protein.
>>
>>8571765
>>8571554

Pest control is a real issue in some places and barring chemical methods, some people prefer to rock it old fashioned. Chances are he was probably helping out the local community by keeping down the bird population.

Pretty much the same as shooting rats, except these rats can fly so it feels more festive!
>>
>>8571798
>shooting something you're not going to eat is humane
Oh, okay, I'll just let all these coyotes maim and leave all these chickens to die then, sorry little guys, some tard told me it was better this way.
>>
>>8571041
I would love nothing more than to see this fat ass standing in line at McDonald's, minding his own business, waiting to order his quarter pounder with cheese. when out of no where, a single bullet pierces though his abdomen. he folds over, clenching at his gut, screaming in agony while slowly bleeding out on to the greasy mcdonalds floor. other fat bystanders gaze at him in bewildered amusement through the lenses of their cell phones. The last worlds he hears as he slowly slips from his mortal coil are "WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!"
>>
>Triggered fucks who will shout down hunters who gather their own food while unironically ordering a meat lovers pizza.
>>
File: gobblegobble.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gobblegobble.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>8571824
I've got no problem hunting if you're doing it for food or to keep overgrown populations in check and healthy.

But traveling across the world just to shoot exotic endangered animals for sport just to say you did it is fucking retarded and I don't understand the appeal

And don't give me the whole conservation bullshit. Paying $50,000 to shoot an endangered animal doesn't make it any less endangered, it just needlessly removes a valuable part of an already dwindling species
>>
>>8571814
Really though, chickens? I would kill all your chickens if that meant you shut up, at least the wolves would put them to use and not just to spite you. I would murder your chickens for pillow stuffing in a nanosecond.
>>
>>8571844
I love how the other turkey just kinda fucks off into the sunset.
>>
>>8571854
And the one on the left doesn't even flinch
>>
>>8571854
Legend has it he's still running to this day
>>
>>8571858
Fake turkey mate. I assume to lure in the real ones
>>
>>8571844
ayy lmao the other one doesn't even fucking notice
>>
>>8571858
That's actually a decoy that the hunter used to trick the other turkeys into thinking it was safe.

Turkeys are kinda fucking stupid.
>>
>>8571858
Please tell me you are mentally retarded.
>>
>>8571844
Agree
>>
>>8571852
>wolves
no, coyotes. the kind of animal that will just maim something and leave it there.
>>
>>8571863
dude thats a plastic turkey
>>
>>8571861
>>8571866
>>8571867
>>8571895
thatsthejoke.jpg
cantuploadjpg.jpg
>>
>>8571878
Way to change your argument last second...
>>
>>8571901
Just explaining it in case you weren't joking.
>>
>Shoot deer during hunting season
>Deer steaks and jerky for the rest of the year

Nothing better.
>>
>>8571919
>I'll just let all these coyotes maim
I kind of never said wolf.
>>
>>8571927
Finally someone who hunts something that isn't at risk of dying and is a total nuisance. These kids don't understand their place in the animal kingdom; just boasting off of the achievements of the rest of humanity.
>>
>>8571944
Seeing as all of the GIFs here are American grey wolves who are near extinction everywhere besides the American north it's kind of assumed until you say something. Coyotes aren't near extinction dumbass
>>
>>8571844
So fucking what if the animal is endangered? If it's legal go for it.
Every fucking day there are tons ofboring ass plants and animals that go extinct that have way more fucking impact on the ecosystem than lions or elephants both of which contribute just about jack fucking shit. Dumbasses whine over a bunch of cute/cool animals dying because it makes them feel sad not because they really give a shit about the environment.

Also, as a vegetarian, anyone in this thread complaining about what these people are doing but aren't vegetarians are the worst fucking people. You all contribute way more cruelty and death in a month than all these webms combined. At least hunters aren't self-righteous hypocrites. All of you need to fuck off.
>>
This thread makes me sad ):
>>
>>8571955
edgy.gif
>>
>>8571927
Nothing better than deer sticks marbled with pepper jack cheese. I have no problem with hunting for food. It's the trophy hunting of endangered or vulnerable species because small dicked white trash think it's their fucking world.
>>
>>8571535
at first this video was pretty good - but then i read the title and i lost my shit. HAHAHAHHAA
>>
File: headshot.webm (694 KB, 1252x720) Image search: [Google]
headshot.webm
694 KB, 1252x720
>>8571960
>>
>>8571955
Have you ever heard of biological diversity? Killing off main apex predators is basically assuring that the rest of the animal ecosystem runs out of control. Educate yourself before you speak you fuck.

Australia didn't have to kill off a million jackrabbits because they wanted to, it's because there are no predators to keep the populations of lower animals in check, like your stupid ass.
>>
>>8571762
>gut shot
>humane
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>8571954
Anon I don't know what to tell you, I said coyote in my very first post. Maybe get out of the city, those fumes might be getting to you, I worry for your health anon-kun.
>>
>>8571974
see
>>8571970

It was dead before it hit the ground. Do you think it better to be hacked to death with a spear or knife?
>>
what's worse than the liberal faggots in this thread are the fact that the most of the hunters can't even make a clean kill
if you don't kill it right away, end it's suffering with another quick bullet
>>
Game hunters and animal killers are dickless twats who need to feel better about their micro dicks by picking on animals. I hope you all die a slow and gruesome death, hunted and eradicated from this earth like the scums that you are.
>>
>>8571955
Elephants are keystone species, you dipshit.
>>
Look
Hunting is cool, but don't fucking kill wolves and other endangered things you cunts
That's why they only allow you to hunt common animals so you don't reduce the population to zero
>>
>>8571981
What the fuck are you on about? I'm talking about the wolf getting shot and thrashing around on the ground in the OP, not some deer that got its brains painted on surrounding foliage.
>>
>>8571986
>buying meat from the supermarket that's been bludgeoned to death by someone else is better than hunting and killing it yourself
>>
>>8571951
I don't even hunt for the nuisance factor, its more about just quality of meat and how I was brought up. I grew up in absolute poverty, and my Dad deer hunting was our primary source of meat for the year. Using his fathers rifle he single-handedly kept us out of the food bank.

My dad was a true outdoorsman, and taught me the balance of nature when I was very young. For better or worse, humans have upset the balance in a lot of cases and it's our responsibility to regulate it now. He was also very strict about how we hunted, and only believed in taking an animals life if it posed a danger to those around you, or was vital to your survival.
>>
>>8571990
where i'm at the wolves are fucking nuts
they aint endangered
>>
>>8571993
Ah, ok

Yeah these people don't know how to get clean shots and need to go back to the range
>>
>>8571618
Andrew Ucles on youtube i love that guy he's hilarious and knows his shit
>>
>>8571762
Eaten alive by what? It's a fucking coyote.
>>
>>8571955
Some random plant going extinct =/= apex predators and important game animals being lost

Think before you type
>>
>>8571975
Highlight your post? I apologize if you did mention coyotes first, they aren't endangered and can be killed indiscriminately. The reason why I'm taking offense to this thread is none of the GIFs besides turkeys and deer are appropriate game; Donald Trump aside.
>>
>>8572002
That's what I'm saying. I go hunting a lot but I only take a shot when I know I'll get the kill immediately. That's just for deer and elk though. I don't hunt wolves.
>>
>>8571618
its andrew ucles

fuck off with your fee fees
most hunting that isnt poaching is for culing populations, something which is for the betterment of the same animals.
Youd rather them die a "natural" death of starvation, or a comparitively merciful one of .300?
also MAGA fuck you you bernout
>>
File: Oink is kill.webm (407 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
Oink is kill.webm
407 KB, 464x352
I want to go to Texas and hunt me some pigs

And before you people start bitching, know that the south is on full extermination mode with these animals because they they are an extremely aggressive and dangerous non native species that are destroying natural habitat and farmland.
They want them completely eradicated because they breed like flies and their numbers are out of control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
>>
>>8571806

Speaking of rats, that's pretty much what you have to resort to. Those fuckers are smart. I will get 2-3 with the traps and then they will stop, even on new traps. And shooting is also tough after a while - shoot them on dim light, they stop coming into the light. The best thing is an IR spotlight and night vision and even then, they get timid as hell after you take a few unless you have a major infestation...but that timidness keeps them out of your damn house (Texas roof rats). I have a homemade NV rig on a pellet rifle and it works great. Sorry, no vid...
>>
File: How to catch feminists.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
How to catch feminists.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>8572035
>>
>>8571844
As stated before. any legal hunts of these endagered animals are of sick animals or ones that are preventing mating between those lower on the hierarchy.
These hunts are permissible, and the funds generated by charging the hunters goes back to sustaining the population.
Poachers should be fed to the crocs though
>>
>>8572035
Only in Texas can a fully automatic mini gun be legal.
>>
>>8572062
as opposed to semi automatic mini guns.

fucking retard
>>
>>8572035
That looks stupid as fuck and fun as hell.

Jesus god no wonder Pork is so fucking cheap these days.
>>
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/
>>
>>8572035

First, vid was godamn hilarious. Second, Angelton on West from there is great pig hunting and that is where the concentration of state problems reside and there are plenty of outfitters. You'll get some good hunts on FLIR for a good price and get to take home some meat - process anything ~50lbs and lighter. Anything heavier up to ~100lbs or so you can have turned into tamales if you can find someone to do it. You kill one of those big-ass hogs, just leave it in the pasture.
>>
File: 1314424144957.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1314424144957.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>8571062
Who hunts a giraffe?
>>
>>8572109
did that guy just take a moose jumping on him and hardly flinch? I get he was on a snowmobile but a fucking moose could knock you off that easy
>>
>>8572121
It looked like a younger moose, but it still could have killed him easily

Notice how he didn't let it come back for a second go
>>
>>8572121
Judging from the size and lack of antlers, that thing is pretty goddamn young otherwise the .40 would have only made that thing angry.
>>
This is like buying a big truck to compensate for your small dick taken to a whole new level.
>>
i come from a big hunting family. but this thread made me feel slightly shitty about it. but then i realized/remembered how much iv spent on guns, bows and other gear over the years...
needless to say i cant wait for elk season in aug this year in az.

fuck yeh
>>
>>8572046
Honestly this is just fascinating to watch, any other large-scale traps?
>>
Future Psychopaths of the World Thread.
>>
File: FPSrussia almost dies.webm (563 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FPSrussia almost dies.webm
563 KB, 1280x720
>>8572148
That's the only one I've got so far. Most of these I've saved from /k/
There's one that I saw that I didn't save yet and I"m looking for where hunters lay some bait, and when a group of hogs gets around it they blow them up with tannerite

For those who don't know what tannerite is, pic related and it's perfectly legal in the US
>>
>>8572159
lol'd just a tid bit.
>>
>>8572159
>thinks hunting is something new
How living in your own little bubble?
>>
>>8572062
It's pretty much legal anywhere in the US.
You just have to go through some paper work with the ATF and pay a shit-ton for NFA items.
Ammunition and cost of specialty items tends to make it alot less cost-effective to own FA firearms, part of the reason full-auto firearms are a bit of a non-issue in the US.
>>
>>8572169
Almost won the Darwin award on that shot.
>>
>>8571075
It's possible that they're doing it in on purpose, like the animal personally offended them. I knew some hunters that would chase down possums and beat them to death with a golf club.
>>
>>8572205
golf club season is all year!
>>
>>8571041
God I hate hillbillies.
>>
>>8571955
turkeys arent endangered
>>
Damn do cuck threads even cause this much butthurt
>>
>>8572221
nope. but anal thread do!

he he he
>>
>>8571041

Couldn't even make a clean kill. Shit-tier shooting.

>>8571042

Point-blank range. Shit-tier shooting.

>>8571044

Fucking pathetic.

>>8571046

More fucking pathetic.

>>8571062

Again, if you suck so hard you can't kill it in one, don't fucking shoot it.

Here's the thing, Opey: If you kill for the table then much respect to you. Being prepared to catch, kill, clean, cook and eat something is manly as fuck. On the other hand, trophy hunting and recreational hunting are fucking pathetic Fedora grade bullshit. Shooting an elephant or a giraffe? Come on man, it's the hunting equivalent of masturbating to cuckold porn.
>>
>>8571970
Holy fuck this made my day
>>
>>8571955
> guys im a vegetarian
> GUYS
> IM A VEGETARIAN
Kill yourself
>>
>>8572239
That wolf kill was a low gut shot because that part of the pelt is the least valuable.
>>
File: 1370213451519.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
1370213451519.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>8571041
youre doing gods work, op
>>
>>8572256
we should organize a 4chan hunting trip!
who's in?!
>>
>>8571041
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that believe shooting an animal in the vitals results in that animal immediately dropping to the ground and dying on the spot 100% of the time
a world of knowledge at your fingertips and you still manage to be fucking stupid.
>>
>>8572282
>start in detroit to thin the wild ape population
>>
>>8572282
YES! Let's set it up. I'll make brownies.
>>
>>8572062
actually theyre legal in almost every state. its a myth that texas has particularly loose gun laws. theyre average at best.
>>
>>8572290
>>8572297
we can even make it a cross country trip! all get on a caravan and hit the best game spots! i can bring the lemonade!
>>
>>8572169
What kind of sick man goes and murders a poor defenseless truck like that? It's vehicle cruelty. If it was invading his land, he could easily have caught it using a non-lethal truck trap and released it away from his property unharmed.
>>
>>8572297
>>8572313
Wait a minute
Make brownies?
Bring lemonade?
What's going on here?
>>
File: HeartBurn.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
HeartBurn.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
>>8572364
Tail is still waging, it's a happy dog
>>
>>8571075
Lung and chest shots are the worst, the creature slowly drowns in its own blood and it ruins the meat and hide. Head shots are what they aim for or if skilled enough, the heart.
>>
>>8572046
THAT CAPTION NAME!
>>
>>8572091
That particular breed of swine is listed as an invasive species so its legal to kill also their meat is horrible
>>
>>8571041
If I ever lost my wife/kids, and had no life, I'd probably go out and hunt the people that use illegal snare traps.
>>
>>8572391
>don't shoot chest ruins meat
>aim for the heart.
>>
>>8572391
lung shots are perfectly ethical. head shots are not. where the fuck are you tards and your bad opinions coming from?
>>
Why are people so sympathetic towards animals. Most of you don't give a rats ass if you see a video of people getting shot, but when you see a death of an animal dying, some of you get so upset that you wish death upon those who killed the animal. It's completely moronic.
>>
>>8572109
That fucking moose learned who's at the top chain.
>>
>>8572479
Animals are innocent and just want to be left alone. People are stained and evil, which is why it's easier to watch them get killed and injured
>>
>>8571955
>eating meat is contributing to way more cruelty and death in a month
Yeah sure, because not eating or buying meat products is doing to stop the animals from being butcher. I hope you're not one of those faggot vegetarians that doesn't eat meat because you care about these animals that don't understand their own existence.
>>
>>8572488
Nigga, that moose didn't learn shit because he's dead.
>>
>>8572506
This response if completely childish. So it's okay for animals to kill animals but humans can't kill animals. And why are you applying this human based philosophy to an unintelligent creature. It sounds to me that you value them so greatly because they are unintelligent which is the most backwards thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>8572339
a 4chan hunting trip!
DUH
wanna come?!
>>
>>8572544
I'm not saying what's ok and what isn't, and what is intelligent and what isn't
I'm just saying why one is easier to tolerate than the other

Humans are sentient and able to make choices, which is where good and evil comes from whereas animals are mostly instinctual and just looking to survive.
Humans actively seek out and hurt other things for sport, while animals will generally only do it for sustenance or to guard their territory.
>>
>>8572046
One escaped.
>>
>Elephants and giraffes die after a single shot
Fuck man, guns are some scary shit.
>>
File: Charging elephant.gif (3 MB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
Charging elephant.gif
3 MB, 565x318
>>8572597
Big game rifles dump some serious energy
>>
>>8572364
liveleak
view?i=6b8_1380215016
>>
>>8572577
>>8572046
one also got stuck on the far left
>>
>>8571844
youre actually suppose to go for headshots on turkeys. if you shoot em in the breast you ruin most of it from the shot as well as the bile from the ruptured organs. From what my dad tells me (long time avid hunter) wild turkey doesnt taste as good as store bought turkey and most of the time you hunt turkey for sport not really for eating
>>
>>8572649
Wild turkey tastes differently because it's not fed processed soy and corn, and because it's not injected with a bunch of salt and chicken broth and other flavorings during processing

As to whether that makes it taste worse, I disagree and prefer wild turkey to the average Butterball
>>
>>8571086
lifes not a video game. A moving creature is hard to hit at all, let alone a specific area
>>
>>8571552
>There is an Aussie on youtube who catches pretty much every animal with barehand

link?
>>
>>8571535
this is what real hunters are.
>>
>>8572691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iyNncvIrz8
Andrew Ucles. Catches foxes, rabbits, snakes, possums, roo's, monitor lizards, eels, deer, ducks, etc. Mostly barehanded. Does use snakes to catch rabbits which is pretty cool. I've seen some good barehand hunters before, but not using the techniques this guy uses. Top bloke.
>>
Best post ever. -fatguy-
>>
>>8572715
Ps. The comments are mostly filled with uneducated libtards whinging about MUH AMINALZ when they have zero idea about the wildlife he's interacting with, eg. him hunting foxes/pigs(boars)/rabbits barehanded. They are an introduced species and kill our native flora and fauna. BUT MUH AMINALZ AND MUH FEELINGZ. Dumb faggots.
>>
>>8571535
I am scared of this man.
>>
>>8571657
kek
>>
>>8571854
>sides into the sunset
>>8571858
>sides into the sun
>>
>>8572606
>you_take_away_his_credit_card.gif
>>
>>8572690
any hunter not good enough to get a clean kill shouldn't hunt. If you going to take an animals life at least show some respect.
>>
>>8571901
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
The reason people are bothered by watching animals suffer is because, if we treat animals (who are lesser than us) this way, then a God (which may exist) has no moral limitations to treat us with the same sadism and cruelty.

Every once in awhile you have to think about what you deserve as a being.
>>
>>8571955
>lions or elephants both of which contribute just about jack fucking shit.
Autism speaks.
>>
>>8571970
googly eyes
>>
>>8572849
Jesus Christ, you're retarded
>>
>>8571062
What kind of herecy is this?
>>
>>8572849
you are shit.
its called empathy and has nothing to do with god.
>>
>>8572352
using higher cal to blast dirt rats than the wolf in OPs video

kek
>>
>>8572186
Was thinking the same
>>
Wanna see wolf hunt.
>>
>>8572169
Fucking hate this stupid fuck. Russianfps or whatever his faggot jewtube channel name is.
>>
>>8573376
stfu, don't insult my waifu you piece of shit
>>
>>8572169
>no eye protection

shiggity diggity that's probably more cringe-worthy than his fake accent
>>
>>8571579
Explain to me how being against shooting a trapped animal is a Liberal? Idiots like you give Conservatives a bad name.
>>
>>8571854
its a fake
>>
>>8573942
Animals are not stupid, they will avoid traps.
>>
>>8571901

you weren't joking you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>8573942
Shooting trapped animal is like shooting you.
Ending one's misery.
>>
>>8571208
Berrypicker
>>
>>8572801
Animals don't show other animals that much respect. It's not clean and humane either.
Ever watch lions kill gazelles?
>>
faggots
>>
A fucking PETA thread now
>>
>>8572239
You say that, but then most of the animals only are surviving because they're on hunting reserves that these people pay good money to go hunting on. Instead of being hunted to nothing by locals, they're protected by parks which breed them. They check off a list what they want to kill, go kill what they want, pay the guy. Meat goes to locals, money goes to park, the species survives extinction.

Elephants are basically pests, especially to farmers. They eat all the greenery and trample everything else. Maybe these guys are shit shots and pussies, but don't come in here white-knighting just because these people want to go hunting. Poaching is where people should be mad.
>>
>>8572104
Damn that was satisfying... I really fucking hate monkeys
>>
>>8574321
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI

"Canned Hunting" is a great business, and it's a good documentary to watch on the subject. "Louis Theroux's African Hunting Holiday"
>>
>>8572526
yea he is!
>>
>>8574114
>animals
>humane

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?
>>
>>8572488
I love when people project themselves on other people's accomplishments. The irony is that these are the same people that use terms like cuck and beta. It is so fucking fascinating.
>>
>>8571564
It's easier.
Also walking around with some raw chicken and a stick in the sticks is a good way to get attacked by a motherfucking huge cat.
And you might need a little more than a stick for that.

But your shortsighted little mind may not have thought of that.
>>
>>8571735
>>8571760
Why does it matter what we did in the past. We have bailing wire snares and pitfalls dug by john deeres why would you hit it with a stick and chase it down. Have you ever tried to chase down a dog? It doesn't work, especially if you're alone. So, we go buy a cheap raifu and a bullet that costs about 70 cents to make it EZ PZ.
faggot.
>>
>>8572115
Basketball players.
>>
>>8571618
Are you actually 12?
>Liberal
>2nd ammendment
>Poor defenseless animals
>We should hunt humans
>Kill Trump
>Humans should use their hands to hunt
>All hunters are rednecks
>More poor weak defenseless animals

You literally checked every Tumblr box short of being "non-binary".

Wolves have fangs and claws, Elephants have size and tusks, humans have our brain, which allows us to create tools. That's our natural weapon.
Stop being such an edgy, misanthropic whiner and grow up.
Team people bitch.
>>
>>8574578
Sir, I think you just won the people's choice award for the Internet. Congrats, and good day sir.
>>
>>8572297
I understood that reference

Good to see I'm not the only /k/ommando here
>>
>265 replies and 15 images omitted.
xd
>>
>>8574633
go back to le reddit
>>
>>8572526
fucking lost, kek
>>
>>8575039
fucking christ, sneks are terrifying
>>
>>8575039
it a snek 100%%%
>>
File: Owl.gif (2 MB, 409x304) Image search: [Google]
Owl.gif
2 MB, 409x304
Everything dies. At least these animals have the mercy of a quick and painful death. Faggot homo sapien hunters in this thread will decay slowly and pitifully along with billions of humankind, alone, empty, useless, fat and unloved, until catharsis is complete.
We pity them far more than these other animals.
>>
>>8572169
Damn shame he didn't accidentally himself in that video.
FPSKyle is such a fag.
>>
>>8571657
underrated
>>
>>8575367
Fuck man that owl just fucked up what it woulda been competing against
>>
Nice gif thread, fags
>>
>>8571074
wolves are an invasive predator, its so bad theyre cross breeding with coyotes in the Us.elephants and giraffes are a different story
>>
>>8571844
>Paying $50,000 to shoot an endangered animal doesn't make it any less endangered

They are killed for a reason you fucking moron, the game reserve would be doing it anyway. Why not have someone pay 50 grand to shoot it, it's not like they leave the meat to rot, most of it is distributed to local villages especially from big animals like Elephants.

see >>8572055
>>
>>8571074
Are you retarded?!?
>>
>>8572104
That may have been bloody, but by most respects that was a damn clean shot. First one was dead before it knew what happened, and the second wasn't far behind. Not sure why you'd kill monkeys though. I heard from someone idea has a problem with them, but that's just what I heard
>>
>>8572109
Damn dude. I have to wonder if the moose would have gone away if he hadn't inched forward like that. Might have been avoided otherwise, but I don't know. Moose are hella aggressive from what I'm told.
>>
>>8572352
That's just fucking irresponsible.
>>
>>8575039
:'(
>>
>>8571041
Aww look at the puppy smiling :D
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.