[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: tumblr_njtylaXYxd1tdquzqo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njtylaXYxd1tdquzqo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x329
Setting up the thread again since it just died.

Post gifs and stories!
>>
File: tumblr_ndv6hnaODH1rzhwsuo1_500.gif (620 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndv6hnaODH1rzhwsuo1_500.gif
620 KB, 500x290
>>
File: tumblr_nsfp6qJKc81uxm45bo1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsfp6qJKc81uxm45bo1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x394
>>
I'm going to post a true story I did at the end of the last thread. Let me know what I could improve on.
I haven't done corrections yet.

>I'm 18 at the time, and I was on the verge of graduating high school. I was adopted by my father when I was a year and a half old, so I knew him as my father my whole life and was raised like his son from the moment he came into my life.
>my father had a big family with 8 other siblings, him being the youngest, but still close to 60 by the time I was 18.
>just from that, you could assume that I have tons of cousins, some I know, but many I've barely met and others I haven't.
>either way, you'll bet your sweet ass, I know the names of the girl cousins that are the hottest, especially being that there weren't too many of them.

>well, one of my father's brothers had just passed away (one that I didn't know too well, especially since he had a life sentence for drunk driving and hitting a pregnant woman. Tough luck if I've ever seen it).
>word started going around though that he had a daughter in Oregon and that she was a looker. It definitely spiked my curiosity, but honestly; hot cousin, family that you have no blood relation, didn't grow up with her?
>ideas were definitely flowing before I ever saw her, but I want the type to act on something that forbidden, I thought..

>the day of the funeral, and the existence of this hot cousin of mine was fleeting, I had forgotten about her completely.
>the funeral swooped by in an instant, and off to the after party we went.
>we're a Catholic family, so we party it up after funerals, celebration of life, am I right?
>at the son's house of the deceased uncle. He had just installed a new pool he built himself, and a tiki hut type of bar on the side of his house, hard alcohol completely stocked up.
>>
>my parents and I were probably one of the first people tof show up.
>after scoping out all the new work my cousin had done on the place, I went and kind of hung around my mom.
>Mom: sticking to my hip today, huh?
>Me: well, I haven't been around the family in awhile, just feeling awkward I suppose.. hey, do you think Joey will let me drink?
>excitedteenagegirl.jpg
>Mom: Oh, idk. He's actually really strick on underage drinking. You know if we were home I wouldn't care though.
>Me: you're cool with it though, if he is?
>Mom: Yeah, I have no problem with it.
>I hunt down my cousin and happen to catch him when he's talking with my dad, totally cornered and I get the okay.
>I start drinking a bit while family from every nook and cranny starts rolling into the party.
>I'm starting to get pretry buzzed at this point, and feeling super confidant around the family, even though I probably don't know the names of now than half of them, which is sad because almost all of them knew mine.
>idgaf.jpeg
>walk away from the bar with a bottle of beer in hand, start towards the center of the yard, full of family. Out in the middle, I catch a glimpse of natural platinum blonde hair, long to about the middle of the back.
>stunned
>her head began to turn around, and her smiling face shown through crowd of people welcoming her.
>my mouth dropped hard, shut was a fox, looked like Oregon took Brittney Spears and spit out a mix of 90s, 2000, and sex dripped from her head to her toes.
>5'6" had a bit of weight on her, but it barely showed. Perky C-cupped breasts, and a juicy ass that you'd sell your soul for.
>>
>her friend that she showed up with had a hard time keeping up with me.
>I accused her of not having enough fun, and baited her into taking shots with me, which.. both worked for me and against me.
>I was the life of the party, and she was having a blast, we started taking selfies together, with one of my long arms wrapped around her shoulder, then waist. Having a ball.
>her friend had a boy friend that showed up in the middle of this that thought I was a cool guy. So he asked if he could smoke me out.
>youhavetoask?.jpeg
>I have tried to get high on multiple occasions, and never succeeded, so I saw no harm in it.
>we got into his truck and began the puff puff pass. No talking, awkward as fuck, but fuck it, free smoke out.
>we get out of his truck and it hits me.
>fuckkkk
>cross faded as fuck, not a good way to get high the first time.
>I start finding stupid shit funny af. Talk with hot cousin for a minute, can't handle it.
>legs are static, but have to piss.
>make my way to master bathroom and Lock the door. I lose it worse than Eminem and start laughing uncontrollably at absolutely nothing. This goes on for a good 20 minutes, I know I fucked up.
>I finally gain control of myself, find my mom and tell her I'm done and have to go. She laughs her ass off but gets me into the car.
>I feel like I loser and went from hero to zero instantly.
>I finally come around the next day in home and I had black out a lot of my time with her. I felt completely embarrassed because I knew I was hitting on her but I didn't know how well I had concealed it.
>parents tell me I was obvious but it was "adorable"
>tell them to fuck off
>don't see her again for 3 and a half years.
>>
>22, about to be 23. It's Christmas eve and I've just recently moved back home due to losing a job, and going through a horrible break up with a woman I loved and shared 2 years of on and off dating with, and a year and a half of living together. She was a white/asian and I was having a hard time getting over her, but was trying my best to be positive.
>my parents have a bar in their back yard (My family is full of alcoholics, what can I say? Glad I didn't get the gene). So.. I started drinking with family. I went inside for a bit and then came back outside. I look down and there is a cute, little 2-years old girl, having one hell of a time with my old hot wheels. Completely reminded me of myself and.. was white/asian. Looked like she could have been me and my ex's child.
>instantly drawn to her and start playing with her (Never liked kids, but was drawn to her like a moth).
>from behind me, I hear her mom.
>"Ava, come here for a second."
>I get up, turn around, and my eyes meet a beautiful smiling face.
>it's her.
>She had lost the extra weight she had before and looked straight up like a model. I melated.
>the best way to describe her is Cameron Diaz in her mid twenties but with a quick intellect and a softer, pleasing personality.
>my mind is splattered across the walls of my skull this time. Something about her and her daughter was pulling me in, but her being my cousin had me screaming in mental chains. I wanted her so bad, but I felt like a checked king in chess, I couldn't make a single move.
>but, I still felt like a total ass from before. So I ended up apologizing to her for the way I acted.
>she had no idea what I was talking about. Told me she had a great time and that it was nice seeing me again.
>I talked to her like a normal person this time due to the depression of a lost relationship, and the alcohol helped as well.
>we started chatting a bit about before and how it was crazy that she had a daughter.
>>
>I'm still buzzed at this point, and the last shot I took with my dad hasn't hit me yet. But embarrassment was just around the corner.
>my mom starts calling the few people left into the living room, I'm walking in with (let's call her) T, and I tell her that she should hit me up on Facebook and we can hang out some time.
>we walk through the kitchen and I see my mom with my acoustic guitar set up next to the piano with my mom's gay friend sitting at it.
>'fuckkkk! I've been tricked!'
>mom: (slurred voice) come on son, come play next to John, he's an amazing pianist.
>Me: awe, come on mom I'm pretty buzzed. Idk if I can.
>mom has me trapped, I can't back down to the challenge due to masculinity.
>yudodis.jpeg
>sheepishly sit down next to John and grab my guitar.
>'thank God I'm a good singer.'
>the shot hits me, instantly drunk. Shit!
>my fingers are numb, but all my chords sound on point. Fine, fuck it. I start to sing.
>completely off key, I keep going in and out of key, trying my Damnedist to stay on it. Completely embarrassed.
>escape to room after a couple songs and sleep it off. Beta transformation complete.

>wake up the next morning, get online, Facebook friend request. Completely forgot, click on it and it's T. Oh shit, score.

>don't really talk to her for a couple months, embarrassed still and was getting my shit together. Got a career with my brother and began saving for a house, making good money, still with the folks.

>see a post about selling lemonade by her
>gathered my confidence and began talking with her off and on, friendly. Not sure if she saw me as a cousin or not. So I didn't push any limits.
>mom tells me she talked with T's mom at Christmas eve, and they talked about how cute we were together.
>reminds me we're not related by blood. Not sure if she's joking or serious now.

>it's at the end of March now, just got into work on a graveyard shift. Really want to go get breakfast in the morning, make a random Facebook post.
>>
>she likes it, mom comments saying, "oh, I'll go. Take me!"
>insert donkey gif
>I gather up my balls, and message her directly. "Hey, I saw that you liked my post, would you like to join?"
>T: Oh, sure! I didn't know if you would want be to or not. Do you mind if I being my daughter?
>Me: of course! I'd love that.

>leave work exhausted, but super excited. Pick up my mom and head over to the breakfast dinner.
>we have a wonderfully awkward breakfast together with mostly my mom and her talking, with me being too fucking shy because I'm finally sober around her, and my face was about end up in my food.
>she pays for her own food.. when I was the one that invited her. I felt bad, but wasn't thinking straight enough to head off the waitress to pay for it. *fail*
>walk her and daughter to car, it won't start. Bad alternator.
>boss mode activated!
>use my triple a to get her towed to local mechanic we know, get everything squared away with mech, and make sure she's all set. Sees me as her hero.
>fucking winning, but drop dead tired. Walk her to her mom's car when she arrived, hug, she leaves.
>Walk around the corner to parent's house and ass out.
>make plans for next week, to meet at a bar.

>I show up a half hour early, she shows up late. Coming from the city, was stuck in traffic, but Fine as hell. Wearing a dress, full make up, black heels, pea coat, total fox. I about die, still in jeans.
>she sees me at the bar, beautiful smile comes across her face. I jump down from my bar stool and give her a huge hug, her breasts push up into me as she's hugging me tightly as well.
>she sits down on the bar stool next to me and crosses her legs. Her calfs are muscled so perfectly it looks as if they were sculpted.
>The few guys playing pool kept looking over at her. They were as entranced as I was.
>she ordered herself a dark beer, and I made it known that tonight, the tab was on me.
>we chatted about God knows what, and made our way to the pool tables.
>>
>she finally took off her pea coat, which started to show off more than just her sexy legs.
>her body made a perfect hour glass shape, her ass was plump, and her tits were perky. She must have a bit chilled too, because her nipples poked through her dress, and they were dead center.
>I couldn't stop myself from picturing her naked, I just had to know.
>I put the a dollar in the pool table and started racking the pool balls, while she fetched us the pool sticks.
>I'd like to say I let her win.. but honestly, I couldn't concentrate on our pool game at all. A woman in heels, drinking a dark bottled beer, with a pool stick in her hand? I felt like I was watching a sexy beer commercial.
>we ended up shutting the bar down, and decided to only take my car, and ended up hitting 2 more bars.
>we listened to music and talked in the car, but we both didn't make a move. Even though I know she wore that dress to tease the shit out of me.

>I drove around for awhile, it was after 2 am. And all the bars were shut down. Buzzed, I drove into the mall parking lot and turn off the engine. We chatted for awhile and then the conversation finally turned.
>T: So, I had a question.
>Me: shoot.
>T: does our fathers being brothers bother you?

>I pondered for a minute.

>Me:well.. no, he isn't my biological dad, so I wouldn't really..
>that's all it took, her seat belt flew off, and before I finished or knew what was happening, she was straddling me in the driver seat and started making out with me.
>I began slowly stripping off her pea coat and removing her dress. While she struggled with my belt buckle.
>I laughed and started to do it myself
>she jumped off of me and finished talking off her dress, then bent across the center console and removed my member from my jeans. She stopped for a second to look at it.
>I'm pretty thick, and at 7" long. The first time a woman sees my dicky, they always stop and wonder if it'll fit, and it turns me on so much every time.
>>
>she hungrily takes my cock into her mouth and starts pumping on it.
>it feels amazing, and she definitely knows what she's doing.
>I look up and I notice I left my lights on the whole time and there is a mall cop driving in our direction, whoops.
>so I tell her to not stop, and I start my car back up.
>start driving back to my parent's house.
>she sucks me the whole way there, I snap her bra off with my right hand and begin messaging her breasts.
>park out front. Resisted the erdge to cum, saving it for the fun part.
>she sucks her way to the tip, licks up and down the shaft, and moans while she gets up. She didn't want to stop.
>she starts to reclasp her bra, and I lean over and steal her dress. "No dress, just your coat and heels."
>I felt like I could see her pussy begin to wet her panties with my demands, and she complied.
>she threw her heels on, wrapped her pea coat around her and we got out of the car.
>I came around the front of the car, shut her door and wrapped my hands around each side of her waste as if I was going to do her from behind.
>I then pressed my body up against her back and matched my steps with hers, and pressed my dick between her raised ass cheeks as I led her through the gate in front of the yard.
>we passed through it, and I began leading her around to the back of the house as I began to fondle her breasts again. I could hear her breathe getting heavier as she walked. She started to move right to go toward the house, but I moved her left and walked her into my dad's bar.
>faced her to the closest bar stool, reached up and began removed her lacy black panties. She kicked up one heeled foot at a time as I took them and put them in my pocket.
>I bent her over the bar stool with one hand, and removed my cock with the other. I pulled up her pea coat and bit and grabbed one of her hips as I guided myself into her.
>she was soaked in anticipation, moaning as I began to penetrate her.
>>
>her pussy squeezes me as if it were her hand, I almost lose my load. Never felt a woman so tight.
>I put my hands around her waist and start pumping in and out of her, she's moaning like crazy, breathing super heavy.
>I keep admiring her plump ass as it constantly knocks against me, moon light is pretty bright on the patio. I can see her tight ass hole, it's driving me wild.
>I start to get close to coming and back out of her, we're no where close to done yet.
>I button up my pants quickly, grab her by the hand, and being her over to the back door. Unlock the door and tip-toe inside.
>Me: (I whisper) take off your heels, they're loud on the wooden floors.
>she does, and we quietly make our way up the stairs into my room.
>I pull my pants and boxers off, and sit on the edge of my bed, while she takes off her pea coat while looking around my room real quick.
>sees me, and then climbs on top. Leans forward, takes a deep breathe and slides me into her. Moans deeply while she takes my whole shaft inside of her. Slowly and gently she starts to lift herself off and onto me, going faster and faster as she slowly gets used to my size again.
>she pushes me onto my back and readjusts herself so her feet are now on the bed, and her hands are on my chest while she starts to pump away on me.
>she starts to get close to cumming, and starts to shake a bit. I can tell she's having a hard time doing it herself, so I sit up.
>I put my arms underneath her legs, and grab her ass cheeks with each hand.
>"put your arms around my neck"
>I can tell that she doesn't really know what I'm about to do, but complies anyways.
>I stand up, while still inside of her. Instant surprise is seen across her face.
>I hold her still, lean forward a bit and start pumping into her.
>I feel her legs start shaking a bit and then I feel her pussy start entering convulsions.
>suddenly a huge gush of liquids rushes against the top of my pelvis.
>>
>I keep pumping into her, trying to keep in the same spot as I let her ride out her orgasms. I fuck get faster and faster as I see or orgasm after orgasm wash over her.
>I finally slow down, and pump deep and hard a couple of times. She yelps in pleasure and then moans deeply as I finally stop.
>I turn us around and gently set her on the bed, while undoing her bra swiftly as I lean in for a kiss.
>I have her crawl up to the pillows while she's still on her back, and then I spread her legs and slowly climb on top of her while kissing up her thighs. And then up her petite waist until I reach her breasts. I slowly begin to kiss around her nipples, and then softly lick her right nipple.
>as I start kissing my way back to her left boob, I begin to lower myself onto her, and slowly begin to repenetrate her.
>she moans deeply as I do, and begins to put her fingers through my hair.
>I move my left hand under her leg and hold it up, while my right hand supports my weight.
>I start pumping into her slowly while I start sucking on her left nipple.
>then she moans out "oh my God, please cum, oh I can't take it any longer, I just want you to cum in me."
>I've lost myself inside her, and get super turned on when I hear her say that.
>I pull my head up and begin to bite the right side of her neck for a bit before using my head for my support as I hunch over her. I move my right arm down to lift up her other leg and then slid both of my hands back down to her ass to lift it a bit into the air.
>I'm pumping into her as hard as I can, and feeling myself getting close to the edge.
>she lifts her arms over my shoulders and begins clawing at my back, that's it.
>I feel it come in one fell swoop, a wave of electricity washs over me and I feel my tension begin to loosen as I feel jet after jet stream into her.
>her body shudders a bit as she feels me cum, and she has a mini orgasm just by feeling my own.
>>
>I then released her legs and collapsed into her as she hugged me, still resting inside of her.
>once we had the energy, I got off of her and we spooned while still completely soaked, and my dick still nestled up between her legs.
>we fell asleep
>about an hour later I woke up and felt extremely horny still. Holding such a fox between my arms, I couldn't help but replay in my head everything that had happened.
>we were still surprisingly pretty soaked down there.
>I began sliding back and forth a bit while she slept, and then I started thinking about her tight ass hole again from the bar.
>ohhh, I couldn't help it. I started to really slide back and forth and I could feel slightly were I was popping softly pass her ass hole.
>way too tight to just slip into it though, 'I wonder how she'd react if I woke her up to anal..'
>fuckkkk it.
>I slowly moved my free arm from around her, and grabbed the shaft of my cock, and slowly moved myself into her ass until *plop* my head slipped pass the entrance and I slid right in.
>she moaned out a bit of a gasp, but was barely conscious to it until I started to slowly pump in and out of her.
>she started to moan really softly and deeply, but as I continued get voice became more girl and high pitched, and you could tell she was into it.
>I held her chest with my left hand as we fucked on our sides, while I grasped her hip with my right and started to being her into me.
>I stopped, pulled out, slipped into her pussy and kept going for a bit and then slipped back into her tight ass hole.
>I was going crazy with pleasure, having my way with her in a way I've only ever dreamt about, and she was in total extecy over it.
>I ended up slipping into her ass for my final pumps and let loose. We both moaned, I slipped back out and then held her again as we passed out until morning.

>I woke up late to work while on probation, she told me to just take off.
>idk how that all went down, but my mom drove her back to her car. Haha.
>>
>>8475877
Didn't you say this one ended with her being pregnant or something horrible like that?
>>
File: 1461175138907.gif (2 MB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
1461175138907.gif
2 MB, 400x288
>>
>>8475946
Your post reminds me what a banal author Bret Easton Ellis is
>>
>>8475946
>>8475941
>>8475934
>>8475929
>>8475921
Not incest
>>
>>8476434
>>8475865
Extra points for the feminism angle.
>>
Are we ever going to have an incest thread again that isn't 90% made up stories?
Isn't this /gif/? What happened to posting gifs and webms?
>>
>>8475921
>>8475914
>>8475903
>>8475893
>>8475880
>>8475877

please stop
if people wanted poorly written erotica there are terabytes of it on other websites
>>
>>8477385
Sauce
>>
dis one dead?
>>
>>8477385
There were dozens and dozens of images in the last thread. Don't act like it wasn't mostly content. The stories just add to the threads.
>>
Is the guy with the LONG story about his sister still here? Not the one where she was in a car crash, the other one where he just met her for lunch and they're moving in together.
>>
>>8477406
cece capelle
>>
>mfw no sister
>mfw mom would never
>mfw too shy to bring up around cousins
Fml
>>
>>8477385
Honestly stories are hotter to me
>>
>>8477639
The last thread had some 170 posts with around 35 images. Not saying i dont like the stories, but it was mostly stories on /gif/...
>>
>>8477363
I agree, more feminism gifs
>>
>>8476434
>swar to god
>swar
>s
>w
>a
>r
>>
Sick of this fake shit. POST SOME REAL INCEST.
>>
File: insta01049831.gif (1 MB, 691x341) Image search: [Google]
insta01049831.gif
1 MB, 691x341
>>8477363
Thanks, but you can only make so many of these.

>>8479383
Sorry about that.
>>
File: 1457728375708.gif (3 MB, 287x204) Image search: [Google]
1457728375708.gif
3 MB, 287x204
>>8479550
>>8479942

Well, I'm not actually misogynist, I just hate hypocrisy and I find this kind of stuff oddly kinky.
Plus, every siblings have the "who's in control\who's superior" kind of relationship.
>>
File: 1459360259250.gif (561 KB, 250x348) Image search: [Google]
1459360259250.gif
561 KB, 250x348
>>8480066

Alright, I'm off to work. See ya lads.
>>
>>8480052
sauce
>>
>>8480093

SYDNEY COLE – TEENAGE VALENTINE
>>
>>8479015
>170 posts

It had 300+. You're making shit up.
>>
>>8480205

340 files / 37 pics / 181 IPs to be clear
>>
>>8480140
>SYDNEY COLE – TEENAGE VALENTINE
CHEERS
>>
posts* :D
>>
That's the first fucking time I see quality incest cap
>>
File: alb7lgxgC59I.gif (2 MB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
alb7lgxgC59I.gif
2 MB, 500x359
>>
File: UTudOJP1hlRt.gif (4 MB, 544x293) Image search: [Google]
UTudOJP1hlRt.gif
4 MB, 544x293
>>
File: W88ehjmhbtnO.gif (932 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
W88ehjmhbtnO.gif
932 KB, 500x262
>>
File: mom.gif (1 MB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
mom.gif
1 MB, 500x343
>>
>>8475958

It was just a troll pulling a funny one..
Or not so funny one...
>>
>>8477830
gross dude, we don't actually want to fuck our relatives
>>
>>8475946
>>8475941
>>8475934
>>8475929
>>8475921

this bullshit is the worst part of these threads

every single time there's an incest thread I have to scroll through pages and pages of shitty greentext to get to the images
>>
>>8483042
kek
>>
>>8475893
Are you fucking kidding me? Look if this was a real story, there wouldn't be a painfully detailed story of when you DIDN'T get it on. And all of this:
>>8475903
>>8475914
Waste. The story starts HERE: >>8475921
and if it was a real story, the entire sex scene would have been a list of positions and MAYBE a second post of places you'd "done it".

As it was I got so fucking bored that by the time you got to >>8475921
I read the first line and went "fuck it", read the first line of >>8475929
and went "fucking not worth it"...

We're guys. We like action. We don't write this way unless it is fiction and some editor somewhere is pressuring us to do so or we have to because that's how Amazon pays.
>>
>>8483759
/gif/ - Adult Lit.
>>
>>8475865
Good to see my old shit pops up every now and then
>>
File: tumblr_o4dxxiaAm21v6kzv8o1_500.gif (755 KB, 480x383) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4dxxiaAm21v6kzv8o1_500.gif
755 KB, 480x383
>>
>>8483262
I like the green text stories

Inspires sharing
>>
File: 1456667893177.gif (1 MB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1456667893177.gif
1 MB, 500x309
>>
>>8486315
source
>>
>>8486322

First day on the internet?
>>
>>8487168
I googled it and couldn't find it
>>
anyone have that gifset where the son owes money and those dudes bang his mom
>>
>>8486322
hitomi tanaka, but she's got about a million fuckin videos so good luck finding that one
>>
>>8481966
I love this shit. Saws?
>>
Girlfag lurker here with a true story I'd be willing to greentext if anyone's interested
>>
>>8475865
>regular porn with fictional text on it

Yup totally incest. I mean sure it works, if you're hard up enough for content. But it's still complete bullshit
>>
>>8490004
I'm interested
>>
>>8490151
are you really here to kinkshame? literally nobody believes this is real.
>>
>>8481966

I've seen this somewhere before, but I can never remember her name. Doesn't she cam or something?
>>
>>8490193
>inb4 "kinkshame?? GO BACK 2 TOMBLR"
>>
>>8490004
>>8490190

Alright, I'll get to work on it once I'm home alone, should be like an hour or two.
>>
Here goes pt. 1

>be me
>grill, only child, pretty average household
>by average household i mean my parents fought like crazy and got divorced
>dad got custody bc mom got DUIs during the divorce process
>i'm 7, love my dad but i was always a mama's girl
>p angry that we got separated, was a little bitch to my dad while we lived with his parents
>almost 9 when he finally gets us a place. hates apartments, wanted to save up and go right into a house, fuckin idiot
>things are a little calmer between us now, go back to normal father-daughter life.
>turn 12 and puberty hits like a truck
>dad catches me grinding bedpost one day, has to give me the talk
>now i never researched what the average sex drive in early puberty is, but i was a fuckin fiend. we had a system set up and everything where he knew not to enter any room w/o knocking because i might be getting my freak on
>13 when i start experimenting with kids at school. i was sweet on a girl who would sneak into the bathroom with me, always told her "it's not gay, we're just having fun"
>mfw today she's still in denial that she's hardcore bisexual
>but that's another story, you're here for the incest
>dad's okay looking, he and mom had me young so when i'm 13 he's 29. he takes good care of himself, very into his hair and beard, exercises. i've always suspected he was either metrosexual or secretly bi, because this guy is all about his looks. but tbf he owned a record player so he's probably just some old hipster
>as previously mentioned i'm in Maximum Orgasmodrive for most of my teen years
>dad has to hear me getting off all the time, because the house is old and the walls are thin
>one time i finish up, i'm feeling great, i go out to get cleaned up and i pass by his room, door's cracked
>mfw he's on his bed, jerkin, cumming literally seconds after i see him. doesn't see me.
>fuckin wet again jfc
>i stare because i'm an idiot kid

to be continued on request, dunno if daddy/daughter is too ~problematic~
>>
>>8491880
go for it kiddo
>>
>>8491880
What are you waiting for? My dick ist already Q-Carbon
>>
Continue the storyyyy
>>
>>8476434
eww
not even white night, just thats a tiny bit awful
>>
Shit sorry, it's a busy day, it'll probably be coming in bits at a time.

Anyways

>obviously eventually he sees me, we both panic
>tomorrow act like nothing happened, drops me off at school, bomb a test bc i was too busy thinking about it
>the next day he talks to me about it, tells me it's okay to be curious about these things, etc.
>he thinks it's healthy for me to explore my "~sexual awakening~" at this age, doesn't wanna hold me back
>offers to buy me a toy?? but he's clearly uncomfortable and wasn't prepared for this aspect of raising a kid
>i say no it's okay, and then like the shitlord i am
>ask him what i should do if i want to see what things are like with a man
>at this point i've had encounters with boys, but nothing more than heavy petting. not like he knows about it though.
>i don't think i've ever seen him so embarrassed lmao
>he tells me he'll think of an answer tomorrow and asks me to think about what i'm asking
>at this point i'm not even sure what i'm asking
>i know that if anyone finds out then he'll get in all kinds of trouble, i'll be painted as a victim, etc.

At this point I feel like I should mention that I do not advocate any of the things that we did, we were both idiots and our circumstances were rare. But I'll keep going before someone calls me a tumblrina/hypocrite for thinking parents shouldn't be that intimate with their kids.
>>
>>8492030

go on. :)
>>
>next day
>i'm watching star wars, because fuck, it's star wars, that shit's rad
>he comes into the livingroom and sits next to me
>awkward silence
>anakin screams "I HATE YOU"
>my sides
>movie ends soon and dad turns to me
>says he thought about it
>i'm silent
>he thinks that i should be able to explore, yadda yadda, he's a fucking hippy
>says that whenever i want to try anything out, i should come to him
>ohfuck.jpg
>didn't think this would actually go this way, thought the next day he'd just be all "anon you're a dumbass kid, go get a boyfriend"
>i ask him "what about now?"
>doesn't answer
>scoot closer to him, kinda fucking terrified desu
>make the push, giving her all she's got cap'n, lean up and kiss him
>it's really fucking weird
>sciencing that shit up: it's weird as fuck bc we aren't a good pair to ensure the prosperity of the human race, our genes are too similar, his pheromones are supposed to naturally do nothing for me and vice-versa
>don't care, start trying to make out with him anyways, but besides hugging me he doesn't contribute much
>i stick my hand in my pants, he feels it bc obviously
>i for one am having a great time
>he's got like, a half-chub, i'm a failure
>i start getting undressed in between having my hand in my pants, not really sure what i expect to happen
>i'm in just my bra, and i finally come
>that shit does it for him
>he's diamonds
>when i get off of him, he grabs me by the hips and turns me around, sits me in his lap, and starts to feel me down
>asks if this is what i want
>fuckin duh?
>i'm ready let's go full steam ahead
>he's really warm, it's nice
>his hand goes between my legs, i'm still very accommodating from the aforementioned activities
>one finger, first time anyone's ever fingered me, and i fucking shiver
>>
>>8492063

this is getting hot as fuck
>>
>>8491880
>hardcore bisexual
>>
>he starts doing that, and i'm squirming and trying not to be loud while i grind him
>he never takes off his clothes or says anything, but keeps going, at some point he started using his other hand to toy with my clit
>i think that it literally cannot get better than this
>it doesn't really take me that long to spasm all over the place, the only orgasm i'd had that more intense than that was my first one, which for the record, scared the shit out of me
>by the way the ENTIRE time, the end credits to Episode III were going, and then the DVD menu
>he lets me go, and i kinda stumble a few steps to put my clothes back on
>he makes it quick for the bathroom, between the livingroom and kitchen
>doesn't even bother closing the door, just pulls out his dick and takes a whole 15 seconds to blow his load
>i obviously watched this very attentively, felt satisfied
>we kinda don't mention it, decide to marathon the original trilogy
>not that i actually paid attention, i was too busy being literally the happiest i'd been since before my parents divorced
>we never really discuss it, but for the next few months, every other time i want to get off, i climb into his lap and we repeat the process
>eventually he starts getting undressed for this too
>love feeling him underneath me, but he always seems ashamed afterwards.
>one time i actually made him come like that, and then he got really upset and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day
>understandable, this is fuckin taboo central
>14th birthday passes by
>party at my place
>friends over, it's a good time
>we are literally just a normal family again
>friends all go home, my presents are awesome
>fuckin PS3 and some games
>but i ask him if i can have another present
>i want to try something new
>>
>>8492098
diamonds
>>
>we go to his room, get undressed, kinda stand awkwardly for a minute like we usually do
>ask him to lay down, he complies
>i climb onto the bed and kiss his neck
>try to anyway, fucking beard
>get to his face, and he breaks it to ask me what it is i want to do
>i start trying to climb up, moving to position myself right over his face
>"i read about this. it's how it works, right?"
>he doesn't say or do anything
>and then wordlessly starts eating me out
>really slowly and gently, lots of kissing and gentle tongue-prodding
>remember earlier when i thought it couldn't get any better?
>holy fuck
>holy shit
>nice
>he tries to penetrate me with his tongue, but it's fuckin nubby, so he just circles my opening and kisses, does the same to my clit, and I don't think I've ever been this loud
>after we finish, he seems a little happier than he does most times we do things
>i notice and we start doing this almost as much as the earlier stuff
>one day (around christmas) i tell him i want to return the favor
>and by now he's used to our "lifestyle," responds with coy interest
>sits on the couch that night, i kiss down his belly
>he's very quiet, and he always blushes when we things
>he's already hard by the time i get that low
>kiss my way up his shaft
>the's okay sized, almost 6", about average girth
>try to fit the head in my mouth
>oops, teeth exist
>go back to kissing up and down, really amateurish
>he never gives feedback, wants me to discover shit on my own
>out comes the tongue
>anons, know this
>your dick tastes like stale sourdough
>doesn't stop me from trailing it up the underside
>try again to get him in, manage to get the head in, and he moans
>holy shit, that made me wet as fuck?
>try to go deeper but alas, t'was not meant to be
>go back to kissing and licking, occasionally giving him a hand (badum tss) while i get to work on myself
>he suddenly asks
>"anon, where do you want me to come"
>i barely understand the question, my brain is off, i am in Succ Mode
>>
Hate to do this but I'm not home alone anymore, but I should be again within like, 30 minutes

Btw isn't talking about this illegal? I'm pretty sure it counts as cheese pizza
>>
>>8492126
Nevermind, roomie just came to grab some shit and run to the store
>>
File: 1458004186083.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458004186083.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>8492098
I beg you to continue, you're pretty much describing one of my fantasies(me being the dad of course, but less awkard)
> i was too busy being literally the happiest i'd been
Hnnnggghhh
>>
>>8492121
shit if the worst taste my body produced was fucking sourdough id never have to shower
>>
Motherfucker I was halfway through typing the next part when i accidentally clicked off the typing box right before hitting "backspace"

Progress, wasted. Fml

Apologies for the delays
>>
>>8492175
can you 'cntrl + z'?
>>
>>8492183
nah my guy i backspaced to the last URL i had visited, no way to get all that typing back
>>
>>8492199
based fem-anon please continue.
>>
Sorry if this isn't as good or detailed as the last parts, I'm irritated at the loss of the original type-up

>anyways i put his tip in my mouth, start jerking him like i saw in the pornos
>i think i'm ready
>i wasn't ready
>cough some up, it tasted like death and there's a lot
>still swallow, takes two tries.
>we add fellatio to our arsenal of "shit you shouldn't do with your kids, man"
>few months pass, things going back to--
>knock knock
>it's puberty again
>with huge spurts
>growth spurts
>"widen. the hips." it said
>"stop. having them be narrow."
>my narrow hips are the reason we've never had sex
>asked once, he said he'd hurt me
>idk if this is true
>anyways i'm still a member of the itty bitty titty committee
>but i no longer have a pancake ass, and my hips can be held onto
>i'm a little over 15, almost as tall as him
>already lost my virginity to some guy at his birthday party, but he was small and unskilled. no repeated encounters
>dad and i just got finished watching some shitty horror flic on netflix, and are doing our thing
>i'm in my panties, he's nude, and my chest is at his mouth. my fingers are all up in his hair and he's diamonds
>i tell him that i want him to fuck me
>he stops titillating them titties and just kinda sits there for a while before going "okay"
>wastes no time putting on a condom, i fully undress, and i'm already ready, initiate the fuckening
>we go to my room
>i lay down
>shaking like crazy, my first time didn't feel real compare to this
>he stands beside the bed in front of me, and his dick's resting against me, one of his hands is on my hip, the other starting to rub him up and down between my legs
>it's about
>to go
>down
>>
>>8492225
Would you say this affected you in a negative way?
>>
>>8492225
>initiate the fuckening
fuckin' lost
>>
>>8492225
Fem-anon, why are you so based, making me break my /gif/ lurking.
>>
>>8492225
>a female with even the mildest talent for portraying events in an entertaining way through writing
I-i can be your daddy tonight
>>
Next part (maybe last?) will take a bit, roomie's back and needs help carrying shit, but then they'll fuck off
>>
File: GOOOO HITLEY.gif (2 MB, 429x338) Image search: [Google]
GOOOO HITLEY.gif
2 MB, 429x338
>knock knock
>it's puberty again
>with huge spurts
>growth spurts

Fuckn history of Japan man, i lost
>>
>he starts sliding in and hoo boy was i not prepared for this
>even though he gives me plenty of time to adjust i'm still 100%
>"holy shit what the fuck what?? holy shit"
>i'm surprised he actually manages to bottom out
>i hope i'm using that term right?
>i'm squeezing around him, i could probably get off like this alone
>asks if i'm ready
>idk what came out of my mouth but it sure as shit wasn't english
>he starts going, really slowly, and i wrap my legs around his waist
>after a little while i say "faster"
>jfc who says that? felt cliche, will never live it down
>he bends forward enough for me to wrap my arms around him
>and this feels like the loss of virginity i deserved
>i don't have any romantic feelings for my father but goddamn this is great
>i don't remember how many times i came
>when he came, it was like we'd realized how fucked up we were as a family
>and we didn't care
>kept fucking for about three and a half years, convinced him to stop wearing a condom and he started pulling out
>a few times i convinced him to come in me, and that was honestly really the best.
>i had a girlfriend for most of this time btw, she never knew what went on with us, but she is the reason that we gradually stopped fucking
>19 now, the last time we did anything was the day before i moved off to college, but we spent most of that weekend watching movies and screwing
>mfw we'll probably never bone again
>it's okay though, like i said there was no romance, it was literally 100% pleasure
>that being said don't fuck your kids, guys
>>
>>8492315
New queen of /gif?
>>
>>8480052
>emancipation and shit
>>
Going to post a story that was popular in the last incest thread, I'm the one who posted it btw, Jasmine's great, but I'll give you guys an update at the END of the story so as not to spoil the story for those who haven't seen it yet.
Be me, 16, US, year's 2009.
> Before I was like 14 or so I always hated my sister. (she's about a year and a half older than me.)
> Her name is Jasmine, she definitely kind of blew up as far as attractiveness at around 16, so around the time when I stopped hating her so much.
> We always used to fight, get in arguments whenever parents weren't around, probably because we didn't see them enough.
> So when I'm 16, she's 18, about to graduate high school, I've already had my first kiss, sex, no BJ though.
> As far as I knew, she never really had any sort of sexual experience, although I knew she had boyfriends, and me having experience in how to hide the fact that you're having sex with your girlfriend in her own house, I figured that maybe she had some experience as well.
> We were on spring break, at this point she was close to graduation. Boyfriend of about 5 months broke up with her. She seemed pretty heartbroken about it, she was crying, eating ice cream, etc.
> It was weird seeing her eat anything unhealthy, she was a toothpick her whole life. When I say toothpick, I only mean in the right areas. She had a gigantic ass, pretty amazing tits. Not too big, not the kiddishly small ones either, kind of just right.
> Anyway back to the breakup. It was about her second night or so after the breakup, it was a Saturday so the parents were out (they had a small business they ran on the side, gone most weekends.)
> I went into the living room and thought since we had been growing closer these past 2-3 years she might want some company.
> I go in, she has her hair up into a ponytail, she's a brunette, white, hair absolutely gorgeous, super into makeup too so she always looked fucking good.
cont
>>
>>8492331
> I never really saw her like that until I turned 15 or so, then I started dating, having sex, etc.
> I come in, ask, "Hey sis, you want some company?"
> She was either watching The Nanny or Friends, I can't remember.> She only nods, I walk silently over to the couch, sit down next to her.
> Me being a faggot and all I loved friends at 16 so I asked her to turn the volume up.
> She acted like she didn't hear me, so me being the dickbag that I am, ask again.
> She sort of gets angry, sighs, grabs the remote, turns up the volume.
> I say thanks, ask her if she might want a massage, tell her she seems pretty tense.
> She says she doesn't feel that tense, but accepts the massage anyway.
> Going in that night I never really had any bad intentions, just trying to be a good brother, but at this point I couldn't help it. She wasn't wearing a bra, she had amazing tits, she was sitting kind of sideways so that her ass hung out right facing towards me, I melt at brunettes in braids, I started to wonder if she was even wearing underwear.
> I tell her to sit forward a little, I go behind her on the couch, start to rub her neck a bit. I can see since I was at an odd angle that her eyes are closed, her heads kind of rolling, I can feel her relaxing.
> "Hey anon, can you get my back?"
> I kind of panic and mumble out a "Sure"
> She lays on her stomach on the couch, tells me to take her shirt off.
> I take it off, she's protective about her tits, covers them as I take it off, then she gets on her stomach again.
> I start rubbing her back and I can see her hands kind of very subtly and slowly clawing at the couch, she's obviously enjoying it.
> I'm on her back, she's in between my legs, I'm above her back, right above her ass.
> "Anon, are you hard?"
> I freeze.
> "Uh, what?"
> "Your dick, I can feel it on my back."
> "Umm, I think so..."
> She rolls over, sits down, stares at me, covers her tits again.
> Neither of us say anything for a few seconds.
cont
>>
>>8492336
> "You think so?"
> I don't say a word.
> She tells me to stand up, she's going very fast, she quickly pulls down my shorts, (I lived in California at the time, blazing hot)
> 8 inch dick through boxers, hard as ever> I just ask her what's she's doing
> She asks me why I'm hard
> I start to sort of explain the science of it, my dick has a mind of its own, I feel a body with it, it starts to feel pleasure, etc, etc.
> Like 15 seconds in, she just kind of tells me to shut up and waves her hand, she reaches for my underwear to pull it down, looks up at me for approval, I just sort of nod or shrug and she takes it as a yes.
> Thank fucking god, I shaved the night before
> She obviously wasn't used to it, not many guys did it back then, I like keeping myself groomed, I didn't have a girlfriend, but when I did I made it a routine.
> She's kind of shocked but obviously amazed. When I got hard there's like four levels, one is like a kind of forced hard, two is like still forced but obviously getting there, three is about normal, and four is rock hard I'm about to explode range. I was at four, adrenaline pumping fast, I was nervous and it showed.
> She told me to relax, she leaned in, started sucking it, took breaks, stroked it, looked up at me, smiled as she put her mouth back on it.
> She was older, I was stronger, a little taller, but I still felt younger. It was obvious she had power here.
> When I wasn't in a relationship I'd masturbate pretty regularly, I wasn't sure if she'd feel better about herself if I came fast, or she'd be more impressed with me if I took longer, so I kind of just didn't take any self control with it, I just let it happen, like I said before, I'd never had a blowjob so it was a new experience for me.
>She was obviously enjoying herself, it was a side of my sister I'd never seen before
cont
>>
>>8492252
I don't really think so, but I do think I'm a rare case and that 99% of the time this would fuck someone up. I'm realizing that I've lived a life of goddamn depravity. But except for the idiot shit I pulled with my dad after we started screwing, I've been really safe about sex. I even tried dental dams. But dental dams are as sexy as a plastic bag, they can suck my ass.

If I get busted for distribution of cheese pizza in this thread, so ends my adventures.
>>
>>8492341
> I finish about a minute or two later, I was really surprised when she let me cum in her mouth, I remember her looking at me, my dick pumping in her cute little mouth with her top off, her smiling as I came. She swallowed it, told me I should go clean up.
> I took longer than I probably should have.
> I sat in the bathroom on the flush, just pondering, coming to the obvious realization that my sister probably did that to a lot of guys, given that it felt insanely good.
> I pissed, sat with my thoughts, then went back to the living room.
> She was passed out on the couch, shirt back on.
> I turned the TV off, turned the light down, went to my room.
> I didn't see my parents when they came home, pretty sure they woke up my sister, pretty sure she went back to her room.
> Next morning I walk downstairs for breakfast, I could always smell eggs and bacon in the morning so I knew everyone was downstairs.
> My parents and my sister were laughing together, talking, I walked down the stairs, turned left, immediately saw my sister and my heart kind of stopped.
> My parents were casual, she just smirked at me, took a drink, went back to talking with my parents.
> I sat down, my dad made me an omelette, nobody had anything planned for the day, nobody wanted to do anything so we stayed home.
> After breakfast me and my sister went up to our rooms.
> I was about to walk into my room, she pulled me into hers without a word, my parents were still downstairs, talking.
> I asked her what was wrong, what she was doing.
> She told me that we needed to talk about what happened last night.
> I was kind of sad, a little disappointed that it was probably never gonna happen again, although also scared that we were even mentioning that it happened.
> I say okay, she gives me the whole, we can't tell anyone, it may have been a mistake, etc.
> I say okay, we both just sit there on her bed
> She asks if I enjoyed it out of nowhere.
cont
>>
>>8492344
> I say, "Well yeah I thought you were really good."
> She asks, "Really?"
> I reply, "Really."
> "Would you maybe like to do that again...?"
> "Just that?", I ask.
> She smirks at me, dirtily.
> She kind of forces herself onto me just then, she was sitting on the end, I was on the side of her bed.
> She starts making out with me
> I turn her over, I'm on top of her now.
> We both smirk at each other, I think we both know what we were thinking.
> I had these condoms that were woman pleasure specific. They were lubed, idk they said they were designed for women's pleasure.
> I ran to my room, got them, ran back, she was already getting undressed.
> I started getting undressed, handed her the condom, already LVL 4 hard, she knelt down, put it on, as soon as it was on I forced her on the bed, kind of loud
> My dad called up, "Jas, you alright?"
> She said, "Yead, dad, I'm okay, I just dropped something."
> We smiled at each other again and I went into her, she was tight, her and her boyfriend must not have fucked that much since they broke up.
> She was obviously enjoying it, she whispered as I was going that I was bigger than any other guy she's had.
> I had a thing, pretty much still do, I was into being called daddy. I guess she was into calling guys that because she called me that near the end. I assumed since my last girlfriend liked it that she was into choking, so I started choking her while I was pounding.
> A few minutes later after she came about twice, I came in the condom, threw it out, laid on the bed with her for a bit.
> She asked if I wanted that to become a regular thing.
> I not being a complete faggot said, "Of course."> So from then on for the next two or three months we fucked whenever we got home from school, we had more fun on weekends when our parents weren't home.
cont
>>
>>8492349
> Most people think family gatherings or just going out to dinner with our family would make us super uncomfortable and make the relationship like awkward, not with us, we pretty much became really close, basically in a relationship, other than doing anything in public obviously.
> I still to this day can't understand how she can be a huge gamer and still be insanely thin all while managing college, but hey she kind of has it all.
> It's about two weeks before her graduation, I just finished eating her out, she was breathless, she also tasted fucking amazing, way better than what I was used to.
> I was getting the condoms when she asked what was gonna happen when she went away to college. She was moving in the summer, going to Texas to some high end college, studying to become a top tier engineer or something.
> I told her I really didn't know, said I didn't want her to leave, I'd miss her, etc.
> She started to contemplate the idea of maybe not leaving at all.
> I told her that she could never do that, I wouldn't let her, I thought her education was more important. Before we even started doing what we did she was seriously excited about this university, I didn't wanna get in the way of that.
> She told me that I was more important than that, and I just kind of did a thing where I shrugged off her argument because of how ridiculous it was.
> She told me she could find a college that was okay right where we lived in California, and I wasn't liking the idea.
> It wasn't that I wouldn't miss her, it's that I thought some weird incest fucked up relationship shouldn't get in the way of her education. Overall she wasn't thinking straight, didn't have her priorities in order.
> In the end, she agreed, she was going to the college.
> The next few weeks were like heaven.
> She decided to treat me better sexually than I've ever been treated, or better than even she had, and she was the best by far.
cont
>>
>>8492352
> She bought new lingerie, got new baby oils and such, I particularly adored hand jobs, eye contact and such, the next weeks were catered to my sexual desires, not just hers or the both of ours, although I wasn't a dick, I ate her out, did positions she liked, etc.
> But the last week, she started to pack more, plan things out with our parents, didn't have much time for me or us.
> It came up to the last night, I heard a knock on my door.
> I got up from my chair, I was playing Dragon Age I think.
> I walked over, opened up, she was wearing this black sexy silk robe, she worked out, so she looked stunning, she was wearing gorgeous black lingerie, pink bows, and of course that amazingly soft sexy robe.
> She didn't say a word, just took my hand, led me to her room.
> I walked in and the only light were candles, there was very very soft music playing
> She sat me down on her bed, held my hands, looked into my eyes, and smiled
> She went on about how I helped her through the past few months, how I was there for her when she had her breakup, how I took care of her sexually, the whole shebang
> I told her there was no thanks needed, I was just being a good brother
> She smiled really wide at me, not a dirty smile or just a regular smile, but a heartbreaking one. We both knew it would be a very long time if this ever happened again, if it ever happened again.
> Not only that but we both realized exactly how much I helped her, she got pretty depressed at certain points after breakup, I helped her through that
> I saw her tearing up, wiped them away, then I had probably the best sex of my life so far. I came twice before I was beat, I wanted to make that moment on the bed with her last.
> I passed out on her bed.
> When I passed out it was around 10PM ish, she woke me up a few hours later at 4AM, told me I had to get out, she needed to get ready, had a flight at 6.
cont
>>
>>8492354
> I didn't say much else, just left the room, kind of watched through the doorway after I changed.
> After all that had happened I still couldn't really believe she was leaving.
> We had our private goodbyes, we were crying, we were gonna miss each other.
> She said she would call everyday, I said okay.
> It's funny, after my dad drove off, my mom asked why I didn't hug her or say goodbye
> I didn't really answer, just kind of hid my sadness, shrugged it off and went back upstairs, fell back asleep.
> Fast forward several months later, she had some sort of break thing for a week, she decided to fly back to California, spend some time with our parents and me.
> She arrived, seemed insanely happy to see me.
> At this time, she had met a guy over in Texas. They had classes together, he was studying to be an civil engineer, just like her.
> I was happy for her, I was envious, but happy.
> He didn't come, thank god
> When we finally got some time alone, we sat in her room, just kind of addressed the elephant in the room.
> She asked how I'd been, I'd also met a girl. Her name was Ashley. Absolutely gorgeous little hispanic girl, really sexy, really independent, she was amazing. I broke up with her a couple months later, she had too many crazy exes to handle.
> I told her I'd been okay, things were going well with Ashley, she told me things were going well with Chris (civil engineer guy)
> I said that was good.
> She asked me how loyal I was to Ashley.
> I said pretty loyal, then I asked her how loyal she was to Chris.
> She said the same.
> It's hard to describe the next part, it happened really fast, after she said she was very loyal to him, we both looked at each other, just panic and passion rolled into one, but only showing in the eyes, the body language. The sexual tension kind of built.
cont
>>
>>8492359
> We both started making out, it was fast paced, quickly led to sex, it was obviously kind of awkward but normal feeling after it happened.
> It happened again and again and again, more passionate, harder, faster each time we had sex.
> Ashley offered to come over a few times, I declined, said it'd be better if I spent alone time with my sister, she wouldn't like her, etc.
> She left and I was sad again, went back to Ashley, continued the sex, just wasn't as good honestly.
> It was pretty much the same way every break she had, she'd fly over, we'd stop every relationship we had, have sex, she'd leave.
> I didn't know Chris very well, never met him, never will.
> She came back for Christmas and we did our normal break routine, and she got a call while we were putting our clothes back on. She sounded kind of innocent but also raising her voice, it was obviously not her fault whatever it was. I assumed the other person on the line was Chris, he sounded hurtful, very violent, horrible.
> She asked for me to leave, said she had to get ready for dinner with our relatives.
> I was obviously startled because the dinner wasn't for four hours.
> I didn't question it and left.
> I thought since she did that I'd let her be the one to ask me for sex if she still wanted to.
> She never knocked on my door.
> We didn't have a private goodbye that time.
> Just a quick hug, a glance, and that was it.
> Something happened, but I knew it wasn't my fault.
> A week later, I woke up, went downstairs, my parents were both sitting on the couch. My dad was holding my mom, she was crying.
> He told me shakily, "Jasmine's boyfriend, Chris...he tried to kill her in her dorm room last night."
> My heart dropped.
> The next few days I couldn't even wait any longer, I had to see her.
> We got on a flight, we went to see her.
> She was in the hospital bed, she had surgery, the doctor told us she was going to be bound in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.
last part is next one
>>
>2012+4
>NO SOUND WEBM
>AUTISTIC CAPTIONS

Not to mention this shit is not Incest or Rp-Incest, its a pile of random scenes with the word mom/sister on it.
>>
>>8492361
> I took sick days, it was my senior year, my school didn't care that much, my parents flew back, I took money from my savings, got a cheap motel but mostly stayed at the hospital with her. About a week passed, she was out of the bed, into the wheelchair, and I guided her back to her dorm room.
> Chris was arrested, there were talks he was going away for many years, attempted murder.
> She was scared, but very very glad to hear he was gone, and even more glad to see that I was there to guide her out.
> I took care of her, we had talks and thought she should take a break from college, come back to California where we could take care of her.
> She came back.
> Fast forward a few weeks later, we were sitting, watching tv, she asked me if I would still date her if she was in a wheelchair.
> I paused, said I would in a heartbeat.
> She smiled, cried a bit, I hugged her, life went on, she went back to college, got her degree in civil engineering, and today she lives close by to us in California.
> She stopped needing her wheelchair, she went to crutches for a while, and slowly she began to walk again.
> Fast forward to now. As I'm writing this, she's probably asleep in her apartment about 20 minutes away from here. She has a really great boyfriend, an old friend of mine actually, I know he'll treat her well, he's supportive, loving, kind.
> I've never really brought up our past relationship before, nobody knows about it but us, still. Maybe I will someday, I'm not sure. But I'm glad she's happy.
>>
>>8492364
Alright so back to the present, after I posted this an amazing anon basically just asked me why I let her go, why I didn't try and talk to her, maybe get with her. I said she's all I've ever thought about, all I've ever wanted. They convinced me to go out the next day and get a coffee with my sister. That led from coffee, to lunch, and then back to my apartment. My now ex girlfriend Mackenzie was with me at this time, I'm no longer with her, Jasmine has moved into my apartment. She broke up with her boyfriend, Josh, who was my old friend. We're so very happy, of course there will be difficulties, never anything in public, but we're extremely happy where we are right now. I get to see her every day, I'm studying law in an apartment with her in California, and she's a very successful civil engineer, just got promoted actually. I love hearing her talk about her work and just how she's doing. She makes me happier, she makes my heart melt. I love her so much. If any anons from the last thread who helped me or congratulated me are here, just wanna give ANOTHER thank you to you all. You really helped me with this and I really can't thank you enough. I love you all :)
>>
POST FUCKING GIFS. NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW YOU WANTED TO FUCK YOUR MOM!!!!
>>
>>8491880
please continue
>>
>>8492394
literally the entire story is under that anon
>>
>>8492392
Pardon you I worked hard on that fine literature, post your own gifs.
>>
>>8492380
>i came
>i CAME
>i cried
gg mate 10/10 would read again
>>
>>8475870
Source?
>>
>>8492364

thanks for sharing anon.

This was actually a really enjoyable read.
>>
>>8492121
>succ mode
top kek
>>
>>8480052
>not five minutes ago
In the meantime I laid out roses, got her flowers and balloons...

At least try to make the captions go with the image dude
>>
>>8492380
Love you too anon! Keep on keepin on.
>>
>>8492315
>idk what came out of my mouth but it sure as shit wasn't english

litterlaly keking while fapping
>>
>>8493085
Glad to be entertaining!
>>
>>8489153
www.youjizz.com/videos/amateur-girl-sucks-her-bf--29388171.html
>>
>>8491607
Partyplayers
>>
>>8492225
>>few months pass, things going back to--
>>knock knock
>>it's puberty again
>>with huge spurts
>>growth spurts
>>"widen. the hips." it said
>>"stop. having them be narrow."
Holy fucking shit lost it
>>
>>8492341
>She tells me to stand up, she's going very fast, she quickly pulls down my shorts
Made me laugh for some reason
>>
>>8484868
sauce pls anon
>>
I'm here for the gifs, not for the text, text is not sexy, gifs are!
>>
>>8492134
Im salivating right now..
>>
>>8493110
Very small-time Amazon erotica author here. Extremely limited literotica author/editor.

Your story flitted with the science of pleasure and of incest and made the writer side of me want "ask lots of questions" because it seemed there were lots of details left out. But of course, that's what makes it anon.

>>8484537
Sometimes I wish.

>>8483759
Too true. The dirty secret of Amazon writers is that the top-level erotica writers write for the mid-level novel writers. Because sex sells so much, erotica fiction/nonfiction is purchased to put into a novel (because sex sells even in print) and they get some royalties because their original work is redone into another book.
>>
>>8494852
Says you!

Erotica is one of the oldest forms of pornography, and the stories in this thread were better than 9/10 of the retarded gifs.
>>
>>8492437
Faye Reagan
>>
>>8492315

So, question as a nonfemanon. What specifically made it so pleasurable for him to cum in you? Was it the pressure of his dick stretching you out, the warmth of his cum, or just sort of.. to put it the best way I can write out.. the primal-ness of it all?
>>
>>8492324
Empress
>>
>>8496531
Not her, but girls can't feel the warmth of the cum in them. Or the wetness, until it starts to come out and touches the actual labia.
For me it's the primalness.
>>
>>8492380
Your ruined my boner but you gave me an emotional boner :,)
>>
>>8496531
>>8496644
Storyperson here, what she said p much. Something about it just feels fulfilling
>>
>>8475867
>properly used twice in same sentence
its like they dont even proof read
>>
>>8498879

care to write up about a time he came in you?
>>
Any cousin stories/gifs?
>>
>>8499391
That'd be kinda boring I think, I'm not good at stretching out details like erotica apparently needs 4 paragraphs of "he went in and then out."

The first time he did though, it was because I had him in a death grip with my legs and he couldn't pull. He was pissed after, but it was fuckin thrilling.
>>
>>8475877
>post a true story
>Let me know what I could improve on.
?
>>
>>8499730
I mean giving him the benefit of the doubt he could just mean writing skills in general like details n shit
>>
File: oie_tkerZfNPbTNo.gif (4 MB, 825x468) Image search: [Google]
oie_tkerZfNPbTNo.gif
4 MB, 825x468
>>
File: oie_HIuOgivFDpVP.gif (931 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
oie_HIuOgivFDpVP.gif
931 KB, 500x281
>>
File: oie_tXgiPtBqwyj3.gif (1 MB, 269x193) Image search: [Google]
oie_tXgiPtBqwyj3.gif
1 MB, 269x193
>>
File: oie_KKptLrtKEumt.gif (948 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
oie_KKptLrtKEumt.gif
948 KB, 399x400
>>
File: oie_DUXAVdgXye3i.gif (932 KB, 351x302) Image search: [Google]
oie_DUXAVdgXye3i.gif
932 KB, 351x302
>>
File: oie_R9mMUovmfkmk.gif (485 KB, 265x240) Image search: [Google]
oie_R9mMUovmfkmk.gif
485 KB, 265x240
>>
It'd be nice if someone could caption some gifs themed after femanon's story
>>
>>8499608
yeah, don't need a fanfic level writing story, was thinking more what led up to it. that works.
>>
File: 14101735531750.gif (323 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
14101735531750.gif
323 KB, 500x554
>>8492225
>knock knock
>it's puberty again
>with huge spurts
>growth spurts

Heartily keked, good reference.
>>
>>8475946
11 fucking posts for that bullshit, have to go through 7 to get to anything interesting. Fuck you.
>>
>>8491880
>Maximum Orgasmodrive

huehuehue
>>
File: 1457877971288.gif (2 MB, 342x511) Image search: [Google]
1457877971288.gif
2 MB, 342x511
>>
More stories anyone?
>>
>>8492134
Sauce on the webm?
>>
>>8475865
Looking for this incest porno I saw on this board a while ago. It was one of those Mom pov son virtual ones where you see the female pornstar and there's no male pornstar. She's a brunette, quite nervous in the porno at the start, and in her mid 30's. The room in white and I think she's on a bed. They're talking and she says something like "I'm glad you find me attractive honey" or something like that at the start
>>
>>8503418
tara tainton
>>
>>8500880
name or salsa por favor?
>>
>>8499608

Holy crap. It's like a weird mental image of both sensualness and comedy.

Your dad's face as he realizes he's cumming inside his own daughter. That must have been both thrilling and fear hitting him at once.

The comedy part is the mental image of your dad trying to peel his own daughter off his cock before he fills her up with his cum.

Did he ever initiate the creampies afterward, or was it always you? Did he bust on your stomach when he didn't?

I fucking love it when I can feel a guy's dick pumping while inside me. Dickflex all up in that shit. Did you feel your dad's cock doing that? Did he yell or get angry, or just sort of generically angry? Did he panic and want you to go get Plan B?
>>
>>8492315
pics femanon? wanna know what you look like
>>
>>8503743
I had to be really *persuasive* for repeated creampies, otherwise it was stomach or back.

Generic angry, he doesn't get loud, just really quiet and sullen. And yeah, he went and bought Plan B.

>>8504135
Not really comfy with that, sorry m80. If you want some vague details, short curly hair, ginger, freckles out the wazoo. I'm a goddamn Weasley.
>>
>>8504241

He ever hold you real tight during the later creampies? I'll fucking melt when guys do that. it feels like that'd be even better with someone you can trust completely.
>>
>>8504368
Nah, not really. We weren't cuddlers, we didn't really do anything after the fact besides get cleaned up and go about our business (usually sleep). Some things, like holding after orgasms, just felt a little too...couple-y, I guess?
>>
>>8504400

Ah yeah, I get that. I've seen a few incest couples say that kissing and cuddling felt too weird and couple style, while enjoying full on sex otherwise for the pleasure.
>>
>>8504400
And, I guess that goes back to what you responded to earlier. Leglocking his cock inside you was a primal thing, while cuddling isn't very primal at all.
>>
>>8492030
~SEXUAL AWAKENING~

please continue
>>
So me and my cousin are having a kid. As in tonight she is giving birth. I'm scared as fuck right now.
>>
>>8504461
You're the second person who's replied "please continue" after the story's already finished.
>>
File: bzKhDgi.gif (815 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bzKhDgi.gif
815 KB, 500x281
>>8504481
>>
>>8504481
Cousin by relations, or by blood.
Also never really considered cousins to be incest. Hell 1/3 of the world still practices that to keep wealth and land within the family. Doesn't seem to ruin things there.
>>
>>8504551
>india
>middle east
>africa
>>
>>8504551
Blood. In Maryland state so it's actually okay for cousins to get married and have kids but jesus I am just scared of being a dad here.
>>
File: 1460011667883.gif (2 MB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
1460011667883.gif
2 MB, 400x425
>>
File: 1455410278755.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455410278755.webm
3 MB, 320x240
Anyone have sauce on this?
>>
>>8504563
Go to Alabama then, there you'll have many people to relate to
>>
>>8504556
Europe as well, several kings and queens were related there and don't forget todays US, so much incest in the south.
>>
>>8504626
I think this is it, everywhere I look this is the longest
>>
>>8504626
story?
>>
I used to fuck my cousin in our early high school years. She once gave me a handjob under a blacket on a long road trip in the back of a van with the whole family there. I came in her without a condom a couple of times. Luckily she didn't get pregnant. I once fucked her while she was sleeping and she woke up and fucked the shit out of me. I wish I kept the videos on my old cell phone.
>>
>>8504836
it's porn....done
>>
>>8480052
impyling emancipeted concept related to feminism means not enjoying a cock...
>>
>>8504626
Was posted in a source thread. JWTies I think. Dad does his meeting. I DLd the clip.
>>
>>8505018
Pls help can't find
>>
>>8504626
http://www.xvideos >>8504626
com/video14933239/daddy_s_monkey_business
>>
>>8504368
So that's a turn on?
I really like to grab on to my girl when I come in her.
For me it is a way of saying 'you're not getting away' and it is kinda primal.
>>
>>8475865
I guess I could post a story of my sister. She's easily a 10/10, no joke. It felt kind of wrong, but I couldn't help myself with the way she looks. I still fuck her on the DL 1-2 times a month. I'll post if anyone's still in the thread
>>
>>8505381
do it
>>
>>8475946
i think it was actually pretty good but you need to spellcheck your shit, dude.
>>
>>8505399
Ok, here it goes. But, I am on my phone at work so cut me a little slack with spelling and how deep I go (pun intended) into detail.

>be mid summer in the beautiful WA southwest
>live in a fairly large house with 3 sisters and a brother
>shared a room with my brother tell I moved out
>and quit often my sisters too *wink wink*
>late one hot night in mid July, I'm laying on the floor in my room on /b/ on my phone
>I remember it was a ylyl thread that was actually good for once, like 5 years ago
>be 16 at the time, right at the prime time of my hormones
>full on raging boners for no reason
>well I had a reason, 3 hot AF sisters. Literally all 3 are at least a 9/10
>hotter than the mid day sun
>anyways
>I was really hot so I was laying on our hardwood floors to cool down
>I wasn't paying attention to much, mostly keking internally
>when I notice the door creek open
>I lay my hand down and look up
>its the middle sister
>she (K) is 20 at the time of this story
>youngest (H) is 17, and oldest (S) is 21
>K opens the door slightly
>can hear gigling from downstairs
>I know this is trouble but
>"wat do you want, sis?"
>"we're playing truth or dare down here, and ita getting boring....wanna play with us ?"
>she says as she gives me an innocent but dirty look
>we've played TOD before, nothing sexual, it didn't even cross my mind
>"sure"
>she leaves and I hear them laugh and run into their room
>they also shared a room
>thinking back, I dont know why we all shared rooms
>it was a fucking mansion, it had 7 rooms....
>what evs, back to the story
>get up in my boxers, decide its way to hot for shorts
Cont in next post...
>>
>>8505433
Continue
>>
>>8505433
>so there I was, standing in my room in only boxers
>my brother is dead out asleep, didn't even wake up when I walked out
>walk out into the hallway and down the stairs
>crack the door open and peek in
>H is in her panties, and I can clearly see them soaked
>she is dancing around the room, so gracefully and beautifully
>I stand there in shock
>she notices me peering threw the cracked door
>hides her body and runs into the bathroom joined to their room
>seriously, a fucking mansion and we all had to share a room...fuck is that?
>anyways, I shut the door quickly and lean up against the wall
>my heart is pounding, I've never even thought about them that way
>I'm replaying it in my head
>its all so vivid
>and so is the orders from my brain to my dick
>which is now rock hard like a diamond
>feel a little guilty
>but then K comes out, she's no question, a 10/10
>perfect olive skin, smooth hair, perfect smile, blue eyes...my dream girl
>she peeks out from the door way and sees me standing there
>she's giggling her head off at my embarrassment
>see's my boner
>her jaw drops
>looks at me in the eyes
>whispers "did you think H was sexy?"
>in a playful tone
>I get all red faced, because I know its true
>she pulls me by the arm inside
>sits me down in their circle
>H is sitting down now, trying to avoid eye contact with me, but smiling
>K explains the rules again to me, I nod and agree to them
>S goes first
>H tells some dumb truth, I dint remember
>this goes on for awhile, with a few dares to do silly things mixed in
>about 20 minutes in, its starting to get boring
>I start to get up to leave
>K graves me by the arm
>"anon, truth or dare"
>uhhh.... Dare I guess...
>"I dare you to....
>"...to kiss H on the lips for 30 seconds"
>silence across the board
>I look at H
>She's massively blushing
>I'm hardcore blushing
>I slowly walk over and kneel down
>slowly move in and touch her lips to mine
>staring into each others eyes awkwardly
>K starts the countdown
>>
>>8505461
>1
>5
>15
>gently lean into her lips
>she's taken back, but a few seconds later she pushes in
>30 seconds hit, but way to soon it felt like
>go lay back down on my back
>now its H's turn
>its important to note that she almost always picks Truth
>"H, T or D?"
>looks over at me
>"Dare"
>my heart starting racing
>I new this would be it
>"I dare you to straddle anon this time while kissing him
>gets up
>has a beautiful summer dress on, it forms perfectly with her body
>dick is rock hard
>pokes out from the flap in my boxer briefs
>but before I could get it back in
>H lowers herself onto me
>I freeze
>she's so warm
>and soft>not like underware
>wait...its all wet down ther...
>turns out, she wasn't wearing any panties under her dress
>it was so warm and soft, and wet
>she smiled at me and began straddling me back and forth
>she leans in to kiss me slowly
>way to slowly
>I grab her neck and pull her in
>the adrenalin shock hits me
>I'm being rubbed by my sisters pussy
>and it feels really great
>starts to slide inside of her lips
>can hear her slightly moan, just ever so quietly
>her breathing pattern changes
>30 seconds are up, just like that
>way to soon for me
>and the look on her face says the same
Cont...
>>
>>8505477
>D go all around untill they get back to me
>"anon I dare you to tongue kiss H"
>imokwiththis.jpeg
>scoot over by H
>begin to kiss her
>gently slide tongue in
>she starts to play with it, with her tongue
>shit was so hot
>30 second are up
>gets to H
>"H, I dare you to..."
>K looks at me with an evil grin
>"...suck anon's penis until he cums"
>S gasps
>never has this feat been brought up before
>H blushes, but slowly slides over
>I stand up, and pull my boxer briefs down
>she gets up close to it
>I can feel the warmth of her breath on my head
>she shakily grabs ahold of it
>oh god, it was heaven
>her hand was so warm and soft
>her eyes were so loving
>she slowly got closer and closer
>she finally reaches out her tongue
>starts licking the tip
>slowly moves her way down the shaft, working her way all up and down and sideways and around
>pulls back
>lines up
>she goes for it
>puts the first 2 inches in her mouth
>I'm a 6" btw
>felt so amazing
>she starts going up and doe
>after a few minutes she starts to get the hang of it
>starts to suck to
>my sister is now giving me the blowjob of a lifetime
>felt soo good
>blow my load inside her mouth in a matter of minutes
>she swallows it all like a champ
>fall to my knees in pleasure
>H is smiling with content
>and S and K are laughing their asses off
>S gets up
>"my turn."
>my dick is hard almost instant
>she is a solid 9/10
>she grabs ahold of my dick
>its now a 32k diamond
>immediately goes to town, sucking and moving her head up and down the shaft
>goes all the way down a few times
>the 3rd time I cum inside her throat
>gags and swallows
>I'm in disbelief at this point, I've just came inside 2 of my sisters mouths
>and somehow I was still hard
>K notices in still hard
>pulls me up and throws me on the bed
>ohmygodohmygodohmygod.png
>crawls up on top of my
>starts kissing me intensely
>straddles me back and forth, rubbing her clit along my shaft
>she starts to moan a little bit
>raises her butt up
>>
>>8505513
>slowly inserts me in
>it was the first time I felt a vagina
>and hers was the perfect one to feel first
>her body and so warm and smooth
>and her vagina matched it
>it was amazing
>she slowly lowered herself all the way down
>she let out a load moan
>she covered her mouth so our parents wouldn't hear
>she started slowly moving up and down, getting used to my size
>she was also a virgin
>we, brother and sister, now lovers, had just taken each others virginity
>she looked me right in the eyes
>I looked deep into hers
>she started moving up and down
>it felt so hot, I felt like I was going to cum already
>but I had to keep in there
>she started going up and down faster, moaning like crazy
>she fell into my arms as she rode my dick
>up and down, up and down
>I held her tight, I knew I wasn't going to last long
>I could feel it coming
>it was soon, very soon
>I told her I was about to come
>she raised herself and looked me in the eyes
>she said something ill never forget
>"good"
>she started going harder and faster
>I came buckets into her
>she let out a very load moan
>I had to cover her mouth
>S and H just stand there shocked that I came in her
>I could feel her pussy tighten around me as she came too
>she collapsed in my arms
>I held her tight for what felt like an eternity
>she eventually got off and we got cleaned up
>go back to bed
>turns out she got Prego
>def with my child
>she never had sex with anyone else
>finally man up after 3 months
>tell mom and dad how it happened
>at first they were mad, then scared, but after a couple months they warmed up to it
>but we are a Christian family, and believed in kids in marriage
>parents forced us to get married
>we looked not alike enough to pass as a couple
>5 months later and she has my baby
>I was 16 and she was 20
>we've been married 4 years now and the little girl doesn't have any problems, thank God
And yea, I'm pretty much what you'd expect a Tennessee man to be like, but in WA
>>
File: m88.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
m88.webm
3 MB, 480x270
Lemme fix the story/gif ratio in this tread real quick
>>
File: m225.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
m225.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: m226.webm (3 MB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
m226.webm
3 MB, 550x310
>>
File: m227.webm (4 MB, 280x216) Image search: [Google]
m227.webm
4 MB, 280x216
>>8506617
And with real quick I mean excruciatingly slowly because my internet is garbage
>>
File: m238.webm (4 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
m238.webm
4 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: m239.webm (3 MB, 560x528) Image search: [Google]
m239.webm
3 MB, 560x528
>>
>>8480080
sauce on her pls
>>
>>8505553
Ending confused my boner
>>
File: m242.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
m242.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>
File: m368.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
m368.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>
>>8506671
Source on this, lad
>>
File: m369.webm (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
m369.webm
4 MB, 640x360
>>8506686
there is literally a watermark in the webm itself
>>
File: d24.gif (932 KB, 239x500) Image search: [Google]
d24.gif
932 KB, 239x500
>>
File: a1.gif (2 MB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
a1.gif
2 MB, 512x368
>>
File: a2.gif (2 MB, 750x396) Image search: [Google]
a2.gif
2 MB, 750x396
>>
File: a3.gif (962 KB, 300x348) Image search: [Google]
a3.gif
962 KB, 300x348
>>
File: d19.gif (3 MB, 400x473) Image search: [Google]
d19.gif
3 MB, 400x473
I'm just dumping random shit now, any preferences for Aunt/Mom/Sis/Daughter?
>>
File: m365.gif (812 KB, 393x194) Image search: [Google]
m365.gif
812 KB, 393x194
>>
File: m201.gif (2 MB, 457x687) Image search: [Google]
m201.gif
2 MB, 457x687
>>
File: s74.gif (2 MB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
s74.gif
2 MB, 400x500
>>
File: s137.gif (4 MB, 294x368) Image search: [Google]
s137.gif
4 MB, 294x368
>>
File: m96.webm (372 KB, 454x226) Image search: [Google]
m96.webm
372 KB, 454x226
>>
File: d3.gif (2 MB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
d3.gif
2 MB, 500x450
>>
File: m241.gif (2 MB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
m241.gif
2 MB, 500x750
>>
File: m124.webm (79 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
m124.webm
79 KB, 500x314
>>
File: s8.gif (840 KB, 225x349) Image search: [Google]
s8.gif
840 KB, 225x349
>>
File: d8.gif (452 KB, 489x375) Image search: [Google]
d8.gif
452 KB, 489x375
>>
File: m259.gif (1 MB, 499x279) Image search: [Google]
m259.gif
1 MB, 499x279
>>
File: m430.gif (999 KB, 885x439) Image search: [Google]
m430.gif
999 KB, 885x439
>>
File: s94.gif (1 MB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
s94.gif
1 MB, 500x459
>>
File: s155.gif (2 MB, 293x429) Image search: [Google]
s155.gif
2 MB, 293x429
>>
File: s72.gif (2 MB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
s72.gif
2 MB, 500x750
>>
File: s119.gif (1 MB, 450x230) Image search: [Google]
s119.gif
1 MB, 450x230
>>
File: s141.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
s141.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>
File: m269.gif (1011 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
m269.gif
1011 KB, 500x280
>>
>>8505553
How's your wife feel about you cumming in your sister's mouth?
>>
File: d38.webm (1 MB, 366x266) Image search: [Google]
d38.webm
1 MB, 366x266
>>
File: d20.gif (3 MB, 450x448) Image search: [Google]
d20.gif
3 MB, 450x448
>>
File: s116.gif (1 MB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
s116.gif
1 MB, 432x432
>>
File: d18.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
d18.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>
File: d7.gif (1 MB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
d7.gif
1 MB, 500x355
>>
File: m284.gif (522 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
m284.gif
522 KB, 352x240
>>
File: d34.gif (952 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
d34.gif
952 KB, 500x340
>>
File: m418.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
m418.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>
File: m425.gif (912 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
m425.gif
912 KB, 500x270
>>
File: s12.gif (351 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
s12.gif
351 KB, 500x381
>>
File: m265.gif (769 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
m265.gif
769 KB, 500x280
>>
File: m251.gif (915 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
m251.gif
915 KB, 500x280
>>
File: m354.gif (801 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
m354.gif
801 KB, 500x266
>>
File: s28.gif (2 MB, 393x402) Image search: [Google]
s28.gif
2 MB, 393x402
>>
>>8505553
Story started with him saying he fucks his sister on the DL 1-2 times a month, now they're apparentally married.
>>
>>8506800
sacue?
>>
>>8475914
started reading here. youre a fucking autist.
>>
>>8475921
youre awful and so is this horrible written pos
>>
>>8492134
how do i put this delicately
is she
b8?
>>
good thread despite all the shitrotica
>>
>>8506621
God she looks familiar...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.