[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gif with sound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: 1446589430.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446589430.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
my gif with sound
>>
Nice, man. Got more?
>>
File: 1446589659.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446589659.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>8403939
what would you do to this slut
>>
>>8403951
does she take it in the butt?
>>
geme como tuga
>>
your place is a fucking mess
>>
>>8403912
>>8403951
ty for sharing
>>
>>8403951

Rimming and anal. Slow, deep pumps while looking in each others eyes.
>>
File: Ass.webm (642 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ass.webm
642 KB, 1280x720
>>8403959
>>
>>8403912
mais dessa tuga plz
>>
>>8404161
Can you upload the video somewhere?
>>
>>8403974
BR BR? HUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>8403951
I'd start by making her clean up that dump
>>
>>8403912
WOW

You REALLY CAN'T make a housewife out of a whore.
>>
>>8403951

I'd ask her to help you clean that damn room for one.
>>
>>8404161
>no sounds
die
>>
clean your fucking room you slob cunt
>>
Why is there a towel under your laptop?? Why is there a sock on your desk? Half empty cup of juice on the far corner?? It's out of fucking reach
>>
Now we're talking. An inquisitive son of a bitch. It's a tiny ass lil euro apartment, so laundry drying looks like this shit. terrible, but it is what it is.

As for the juice. The bitch had a cold.

>>8404362

True. slut wants to get serious and i just keep telling her she's a fucktoy

>>8404274

She cleans and cooks like a portuguese champ. clean, cook, stfu and spread your legs. she knows her jobs
>>8404276
>>8404270

the fags in the room
>>8404285
>>8404352
>>
I know I'll get hate, but for those of us who might not get pussy easily find it really pissing off that you're calling her a bitch and a slut
I mean what's the need really? You achieve some kinda dominance? Are you a fucking dog?
>>
had a similar slut not long ago, she kept talking about relationship and shit, ignore it or state your opinion very clear ONCE and just remind her that there is nothing more to it. in my case i finally moved away and left her behind crying, was getting annoying anyway so no regrets.
ever tried some bondage stuff with her or used a gag to make her stop screaming?
>>
>>8404410
maybe this is why you're not getting pussy so easily. Even the "nicest" girls love getting treated like prostitutes, whores, sluts, bitches. Note the noise coming out of this slut's mouth. She loves getting treated like a piece of meat that gets fucked, cummed on, and thrown away. you might be a gentleman in the street, but yeah, dominance and being an alpha and treating EVERY girl like a whore in the bed. That's how you get em, and that's how you keep em, if you that's what you want. and if you don't, then they'll come looking for a guy like me who will. welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>8404424
yeah, I'd choke her hard as fuck to make her stop screaming when my roommates were home. and have tied her up a few times. she hates getting deep throated til she gags, but she still does it cuz she's an obedient little slut

take notes>>8404410
>>
Limpa o teu quarto porco do crl
>>
>>8404256
tuga kkkk
>>
>>8405195
mesmo fdc
>>
>>8404472
can confirm
Im very kind out in public, but I can tell when my girl wants it rough
on those days, i treat her like i bought her. Like she owes me pussy.
She cant get enough
>>
>>8405195
now we got portuguese speaking fags
>>
>>8403912
Como é que consegues viver num quarto assim??? Porco do caralho!!!
>>
>>8404161
A gaja até que é jeitosa.
>>
>>8403912

Fucking place looks like you live in squalor. Scum bag
>>
>>8404481
that hot. the choking actually took me some attempts to get her to accept it(didnt have to worry about being to loud but wanted to try it), the first time she was super pissed and left immediately just to call me some days later.
Any videos of the deepthroat? I envy you for being able to deepthroat her, didnt properly work with that girl one time the bitch even vomited on my bed

>>8404410
yes, calling her that way is sort of dominance relevant.
no hate at all dude, but maybe you should rethink your ways to approach women and the general power you give them. maybe have a read on r/TheRedPill and make up your mind. I'm not saying all but most women are sluts, don't treat girls like they are something superior or as if you are dependent on them either the women control you or you control them [rough sex can be part of it as you establish dominance in the most intimate part of your life(plus its the most fun!)].

OP said it all here >>8404472. most girls i've been with liked my attitude, not glorifying them thats what actually makes them curious and you better believe even if they have a nice boyfriend they will come to me to get a good fuck and spank them. they LIKE it, they crave to be controlled or at least to have to fight - if you are just being the nice guy that fine but not challenging to them and they will look for somebody whos more interesting.
>>
fag >>8405329

not fag >>8405340
>>
>>8405347
aaaaaaaaand fag

how is it possible that so many virgin fags exist in one room?
>>
>>8405350
preach

and great work on the girl puking from deepthroat. that just means you did it right
>>
>>8405358
Peneleirote do caralho, e que tal, ires tomar no cuzinho, seu rabeta filho da puta, heim?
>>
>>8403912
>>8403951

Nice. More?
>>
>>8405408
learn english, you native speaking fag. just cuz i fuck your portuguese bitches doesn't mean i speak that nasty sounding language
>>
File: ThongWSound.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ThongWSound.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>8405421
hey, a straight guy. congrats. you're in luck
>>
Moar?
>>
Dos grande cervesa y tacos por favor!
Ayayyayayaya Ariba! Ariba!
>>
>>8405443
mucho mejor jajajaaja
>>
>>8403912
Clean up your damn place. Your mother would be so disappointed.
>>
>>8405607
another fag
>>
does she fart around you? how bad do they smell?
>>
>>8405619
fuck no. chicks this hot aren't physically capable of farting. didn't you learn that in school?
>>
why are those clips only a few seconds op would be interesting to see more
>>
>>8405634
it's my current gf. can't show her or my face and most of the rest of the vids have faces
>>
>>8403912
That's not a gif, that's a webm
>>
can we see a long clip of her orgasming please
>>
>>8405689
supposed to be gf
>>
>>8405651
too bad what has been shown is pretty promising but that an understandable reason there
>>
No seriously I agree with most people on here. Before I even clicked on the thread I noticed how messy this room is.
WEBM is hot and all, thank you for contributing

but seriously the mess distracts me. Growing up in a hispanic family household it makes me wonder how that shit would fly.
>>
>>8405312
foda-se vc seu arrombado
BRBRBRBRBR HEUHEUHEUHE
>>
>>8403912
Clean up you filthy bastard.
>>
>>8405439
Awesome. How about you share the whole video, now?
>>
its funny any american girl would be so repulsed by apartment mess she would not fuck for a million dollars in that place. guess euro women are more understanding to men being slobs ?
>>
>>8403951
awesome
you need to show more of this beautiful slut
>>
Tu sei italiano, lo riconosco dalla bottiglia d'acqua della Coop.
Brofist perchè lei è veramente una bella figa.
>>
>>8406007
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>8408040
Sono a Roma ma sono americano e la bella figa e' di Portogallo
>>
>>8406007
shut the fuck up you dumb seppo this isn't /int/ i'm trying to bust out a wank not read through your snide comments on european women you fucking cunt
>>
>>8403912
gr8 job, Michael!
>>
>>8408839
she said merda, you idiot. Shit in portuguese
>>
>>8405689
Best comment so far, totally lost it
>>
>all these retards and BRs ruining an otherwise good thread
>>
>>8408733

KEK
>>
>>8403951

stick my dick in her vagina or whatever I guess

(she does like that right just making sure??)
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.