[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck/hotwife/cheating advice and story thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_o4u7pyKuqb1v5puvzo1_500.gif (927 KB, 488x274) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4u7pyKuqb1v5puvzo1_500.gif
927 KB, 488x274
ITT we share our gifs, webms and stories(real only)

Another reason i started this thread i want to hear some advice from someone experienced. My gf is innocent and im her first to fuck and even kiss. I introduced her to my fantasy and she said she would love to try other dicks.

At weekend she goes to a party by herself and I see its pretty nice chance for her to cheat on me(at least kiss someone) but first of all she is too shy to push it and she is afraid of doing it because there will be many of her school friends and she said everyone will know. How to encourage her to it?
>>
File: tumblr_o4v2nuoCWh1v5puvzo1_400.gif (1 MB, 352x212) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4v2nuoCWh1v5puvzo1_400.gif
1 MB, 352x212
>>
File: tumblr_o4v1m5W7DR1v5puvzo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4v1m5W7DR1v5puvzo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>
File: tumblr_o4u7gaeKa31v5puvzo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4u7gaeKa31v5puvzo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>
File: tumblr_o58f03jKS31v5puvzo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58f03jKS31v5puvzo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x262
>>
>>
>>8393301
>has top tier loyal wife
>tries to turn her into a whore
>>
>>8393301
i hate to be that guy, but that asian chick its just to hot, someone have sauce on her?
>>
>>8393685
Yeah, how fucking sad is that. Like, she's probably in the 0.1% of loyal women and now she's going to be ruined.
>>
>>8393685
when you have it all it gets boring...
>Try playing your games in easy mode with cheats on.
>>
>>8393697
looks like Evelyn Lin to me
>>
>>8393736
I feel that.

>>8393301
First make sure she has sexy clothing. My GF pretty much wearings nothing but leggings and yoga pants since her legs and ass are her best feature. Always thong, show off that ass enough and she'll get attention. She snagged 4 guys from her work (huge company) because we made sure her work pants were nice and tight. Good conversation starters with guys who aren't afraid to go for it.
>>
File: cuck.webm (2 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
cuck.webm
2 MB, 270x480
>>8393301
Make her first other dick part of a mmf threesome so she gets comfortable, but judging from your story, you shouldn't waste her loyalty.
>>
File: 4.11.16.gif (150 KB, 1197x876) Image search: [Google]
4.11.16.gif
150 KB, 1197x876
Bull of 5 years, I can provice stories/answer questions if anyone's interested.

160/9"/25yr
>>
>>8395150
That was.. surprisingly creepy.. Did not expect to be creeped out in a gif thread
>>
>>8395285
super interested

best/worst person on this list

does it happen often? a full on homo will try to "bait/switch" you?

do you get the sense of a "failed" but stringing along relationship from these types of couples? do they actually seem happy?

have you ever sensed any regret from the boyfreinds/husbands

have you ever sensed any overly interested interest from the girlfriends/wives
>>
>>8395330

By far the fucking old dude.

Weird as FUCK, and ive never been bait switched like that before.

One, Tim and Jamie need to get divorced. He's a buisnessman and always on the road, Jamie hates him. Asked me to move in once, rent free.

I think David regreted it. His was was an absolute SLUT. I mean, to the point where she would take home just about any guy with a thick cock. I really miss fucking her into the bed. She could REALLY take a cock.
>>
>>8393301
Try swinger parties. If you're in a big enough area, you're not likely to be recognized. If you're not, travel to the nearest one and you're less likely to be recognized. If you are, remember, they're there for the same thing.

Then you've got an opportunity to watch, and maybe play with people. Good parties can be enticing without being overwhelming.
>>
>>8393301
DONT push her into this shit. From someone who bulls, we hate that shit. if you're hyped up, and she's meh, it ruins it so hard for me.

Just be subtle, dont smash it down her throat, because it's not for everyone, and you can REALLY fuck someone up mentally if you push too hard.
>>
>>8395150
The most real thing....wish I had the source
>>
>>8395285
lol my wife thought I was crazy for making a spreadsheet, good to know I'm not the only one, though mines half being a bull, half foursomes with other couples
>>
sauce pls
>>
>>8395530

For me it keeps things in perspective, and its good for memory honestly. Numbers come and go, so saving things is nice.
>>
>>8395561
yeah thats why i did it, my memory is shit. and after 3 years you cant remember if someone you're chatting with has been to your house before
>>
As a guy whose wife has a 10 inch bull balls deep in her in the other room. My advice would be to post an ad on Craigslist. Find out what she wants and go from there
>>
>>8395921

got pics and webms to back that up?

>>8395285

more about David/Yvette? and why did you have to stop fucking her?
>>
>>8393301
God OP you are already fucked by being turned on by this. I know, because I was once in your shoes. If you care about her you must make sure the rest of your relationship is doing absolutely PERFECT.
>>
>>8395150
>That music.

Fuck, this shit didn't happen in Colombia be any chance?
>>
>>8393301

my gf was the same way. Start off small. I had her get comfortable going out in public braless/pantie-less if she wore a skirt/dress. It got us both comfortable with other men seeing her body(I know a lot of guys checked her out and probably saw tits, ass and/or pussy).

You can escalate it from there
>>
>>8395482
the thing is she loves the ida but she is too shy to push things further
>>
>>8393325
sauce?
>>
>>8395285
u fuck so many dude's wives u gotta kee pa spreadsheet.

ur my hero, anon
>>
>>8397667

That's why I'm saying man you gotta do what I did here

>>8397075

She'll get comfortable and you'll be able to see her be a little slut and take as much cock as you want in no time
>>
I just don't understand how a guy can get turned on by this cuck thing. Maybe it's a 21st centure thing. Proud I don't like this shit

''ainn, so why are yoiu here?''

To ask, how can you get turned on by the sight of a guy fucking your GF?
>>
Anyone interested in sharing stories, photos, and videos on Kik? I've got a decent collection to share.
>>
>>8393697
http://www.xvideos.com/video9675857/asian_fuck_party_mia_lelani_evelyn_lin_59
>>
>>8398564
waiting for this
thank god i'm not the only one here dude.
>>
>>8393301
If you insist on ruining your girlfriend, get her to be sneaky about it at parties. Like heading out to her car and having her intended follow a few minutes afterwards "for a cigarette."
>>
>>8393596
I love ones with text captions, where can i find more?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.