[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open dildo discussion thread. I'm calling on the homose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1452976219310.webm (4 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1452976219310.webm
4 MB, 720x480
Open dildo discussion thread. I'm calling on the homosexuals, bisexuals and straight women of /gif/!

I am a man who has had precisely four homosexual meet ups in the past. I am currently married and looking for an outlet to my desire to be fucked in the ass that doesn't involve cheating and possible STD's. My question is what is the most realistic dildo available for less than a king's ransom. I'd like 6-7 inches of insertable length and balls on the dildo. I'm looking at https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail?Full_Number=PD5708-21&DBRM=00008650 but am worried that the 1.8 inch width will be too much for my ass. What are your opinions. IBM I'm gay and don't want to admit it. Image unrelated, though I will post a few in the hopes that I get a good, honest response.
>>
File: 1444056434138.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1444056434138.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
File: 1445074139998.webm (1 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
1445074139998.webm
1 MB, 568x320
>>
i mean prostate stimulation feels good as fuck, like you don't have to be gay to enjoy a p-spot orgasm.

that being said if you like dick then a dick dildo is the dildo for you, however if you're more looking for raw pleasure I would try an aneros. Personally dick shaped dildos don't do it for me, they're not as comfortable. These aneros' are literally designed to send your ass to the 10th dimension.
>>
If you want realistic I really like the vixskin brand. They have a harder core and softer exterior which is really nice to use. They come precoated in cornstarch, so if you're allergic just boil it off in a pot of water for about ten minutes (also how to clean it). If not, just use as is and reapply when you want it to have that silky skin feel again.
>>
OP here. Thanks anons. I was on my phone last night and forgot to add that I'm bisexual. I put the "IB4 I'm gay" just so I didn't get a bunch of shit over it. I appreciate the help.
>>
>>8330696
stay connected
>>
>>8330694
can i have source
>>
>>8331851

I don't have it, sadly. All I know is that it's from gloryhole swallow, and she's got a few videos around from that producer.
>>
>>8331851
http://gloryholehustlers.net/paige-returns-to-the-gloryhole/ Found it
>>
>>8331851
Sorry It's' http://gloryholeswallow.com/tour/trailers/Paige-6th-Gloryhole-Visit.html
However you have to pay for it ;/
>>
Resident dildophile here,

Definatly reccomend zoofur (formaly zeta creations) and bad dragon toys
They are some of the absolutely best toys i have ever had in texture softness and shape

Definatly euro ruff jr from zoofur for something small for beginners
Hell its still my go-to for casual play

Even then mabie the fox too
>>
>>8330696
Sauce on the girl on right
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video17803719/paige_6th_visit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.