[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Vikings" Girls Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Lesbo Vikings.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lesbo Vikings.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>8226577
What is a Viking girl?
>>
>>8226577
>vikings
>speak english
Ok
>>
hbo series.
>>
>>8226620
It's a TV show, you don't have to show your autism
>>
Reminder that ragnar is killed by king aella. He gets thrown into the pit of snakes.
>>
>>8226711
>hbo
isn't on hbo
is actually on history channel
>>
Probably not one of the main chars or whatever, and i havent seen the show, but i do know a girl that used to go to the nearby school of mine in the UK who got fucked in the ass before she'd even lost her virginity vaginally. there was a video that got bluetoothed around the school, but its long gone.

shes in the show, quick IMDB tells me her character, heres her name too u might know her lol.

Georgia Hirst Torvi
>>
>>8226936
Just.
>>
Holy shit nice OP. I love this show and the girls in it it. I would fucking destroy Lagertha, Aslaug and Judith.
>>
Post more than one thing
>>
>>8226936
So no nudity then.

Pointless thread.
>>
>>8227078
There's uncensored versions with nudity
>>
>>8227109
wait what
>>
>>8227109
So post some history channel tits man.
>>
File: tumblr_nvo2r3OiX71tikjvqo2_400.gif (1 MB, 298x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvo2r3OiX71tikjvqo2_400.gif
1 MB, 298x323
>>8227136
Yeah mang
>>
So is the show actually good? Now knowing that there is an uncensored version, and a confirmed bi turbo slut, I'm pretty interested.
>>
>>8227153
where can I find the uncensored version, I don't remember nudity when watching it on prime
>>
>>8227165
Yea, its gritter than GoT's
>>
>>8227153
AYY yeah where tf are the uncensored, is there anything of Lagertha?
>>
>>8227153
Her face says "I can't believe I'm showing my tits for the history channel"
>>
>>8226577
Which episode is this? I don't remember that part. Is there an uncensored version of the show or what?
>>
>>8226950
>got fucked in the ass before she'd even lost her virginity vaginally

So,...she's Catholic?
>>
>>8227201
I know there are some of princess Aslaug and Helga
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.