[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rose wolfe thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 17
>>
File: ;).webm (1 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
;).webm
1 MB, 352x264
>>
>>
File: emo rose wolfe.webm (2 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
emo rose wolfe.webm
2 MB, 448x336
>>
>>
File: Are you anatomically correct.webm (993 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
Are you anatomically correct.webm
993 KB, 352x264
>>
>>
>>
OP, there's a webm of Rose reading some comments from her computer and they're all really mean and then she comes across a nice one and she says something along the lines of "thanks, i really needed that". I would do anything for this webm if you have it.
>>
>>
This will totally make her come back.

Totally.

For real.

No, really..

I'm not stupid, you're stupid.
>>
>>8180462
not OP but here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iI9CUE9g14

the part you want is around 3:00 but the whole vid is funny
>>
>>8180595
>>8180756

Thank you anons, I appreciate it.
>>
When were these videos made?
>>
>>
>>
why the fuck you do this

i'm just trying to forget her
>>
>>8181241
Pathetic
>>
>>8181241
What do you mean? Don't you want to be a stalker?
>>
>>8179515
Any more?
>>
You've got a problem, OP. Every week or so, you make this thread and just dump your shit. You need to get help, you are very sick.
>>
File: 418.gif (3 MB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
418.gif
3 MB, 740x416
>rose is 30 years old now
>she'll never come back
>>
>>8182418
He won't but honestly thanks for caring.
>>
Daily reminder: Pedro Antonio ate food today. Thanks.
>>
sometimes we are fucking rude

she did nothing wrong and she is a qt
>>
>>8180789

Blue haired as far back as 06 I think. Then purple, then platinum blonde from maybe 2010 to 13?

Not sure, she hasn't posted in a very long time. Left without a word, probably because she had her fill of attention and enough of stalkers.
>>
>>8182813
that's what makes me sad
>>
this is fucking garbage
>>>/wsg/
>>
>>8183063
Report and hide.
>>
>>8182813
Yes, that was the worst part. I'm still surprised how well she handled the banter for so long.
It was sad that she left the way she did, but we deserved nothing more really.
>>
File: wir untergehen.gif (638 KB, 128x96) Image search: [Google]
wir untergehen.gif
638 KB, 128x96
>>8182431
I'm happy for her. Really.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.