[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrible Cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
Police brutality, plain dumb logic, etc
>>
File: whydontyoutrustthemanon.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
whydontyoutrustthemanon.webm
3 MB, 320x180
>>
>>8166907
Your bait is more likely to hook people if you don't open with a justified use of deadly force anon
>>
>>8166918
>>
>>8166907
>american
>police
>>
>>8166918
>man is bleeding to death
>"DROP THE SCREWDRIVER"
>>
>>8166933
If the nigger was dumb enough to rush the cop with a screwdriver, he was dumb enough to get up and try again, even with a hole in him, and yes people can be shot multiple times and not give an ounce of a fuck depending on the shot placement.

>TFW the you get hooked on the rare double bait
>>
>>8166918
>this is acceptable in the US
>>
>>8166907
>terrible
>nigger trying to stab the police with a screwdriver

Are you stupid?
>>
>>8166918
Why do I feel like you're American
>>
>>8166933
someone has never taken a screwdriver to the kidney before
>>
>>8166940
are you really that stupid, merican? the attacker is in a shock, he simply can't hear what the police men say.
they let him bleed to death. at least you can hear from their voices that they actually care
>>
>>8166940
>shot multiple times
>fell flat on the floor
>bleeding to death
>drop the screwdriver that is practically on the floor at this point cause you can jump on us any time now

It's ok if you hate black people though
>>
File: burning_shields.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
burning_shields.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
does this count?
>>
File: 1439164282769.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1439164282769.gif
2 MB, 359x346
This pisses me of
It is to fucking hard to follow a single fucking oredr like what the fuck he was thinking fucking nigger didndu piece of shit
>>
>Cop asks you to do something
>You politely comply in a non threatening manner
>Everyone has a civil discussion

>Cop asks you to do something
>You refuse
>They instantly prepare for the worst case scenario and are prepared to use lethal force to prevent themselves from being injured.

What I don't agree with are the scenes were cops are downright beating on handcuffed people or people that have no will or desire to fight back or resist. I don't give a shit if a cop punches a woman though because it's sexist not to punch them when you can punch a male.
>>
>>8166914
'Oh my God they're marching, you know who else marched? NAZIS!'

Godwin's Law
>>
>>8166979
I lost it when the mother started wailing and started repeating "They killed my child! They killed my child!"
>>
>>8166982
In the above case the reason the cops had guns drawn and were ready is because of how close he was. 21 feet of distance gives the average person enough time to draw and aim a gun should the person charge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
>>
I understand you people are racists but what's the point of tasers? They are meant for situations like that, if he had a gun I'd understand but they don't even try to go for the taser

Fucking americans
>>
>>8166999
Wow learned something new today. Thanks bro.
>>
>>8166972
Golden
>>
>>8166907
Americans people are stupid, they are killed in the streets by police like if they were in war, and they still buying the democracy bullshit. what a stupid shit, I think this situation will end in civil war sooner or latter.
>>
>>8166972

Fucking brilliant hahaha
>>
>>8166918
>justified
>screwdriver
found the retard republican who sucks cops dicks no matter what
>>
File: zwze0.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
zwze0.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>8166907
Think how many people would want to be cops if it was like Dredd.
>>
>>8167003
Exactly, that's why they had their weapons out and trained on the guy, it doesn't take long to cross that distance and plant that screwdriver in somebody's neck. I really don't understand blacks in this regard, they drone on and on about how white bread is out to get them and then they'll go and give them a justifiable reason to fuck them up.

>police have guns trained on me and are giving me some command.
>I think'll use any excuse they can get to shoot me.
>I better ignore them and try to get close and hug them.

>>8167001
Hindsight is 20-20 there hoss, also you can only fire a taser once, so if they had somehow missed, or he was one of those guys who can just shrug off a taser and keep on trucking one of the cops could have been killed.

>ITT BLM gets blown the fuck out.
>>
>>8167040
He charged at the cop with a screwdriver after the cop said to drop it... sorry m8 but it was justified...
>>
>>8167014
usually only happens to nignogs
so that's actually great.
>>
>>8167043
He's not a cop, he's a judge. It's completely different.
>>
>>8167053
Its almost as if the cops don't work for the public interest, like making sure they don't kill people unless they really have to.
>>
>>8167067
Except in america its not
>>
>>8167067
Nobody cares.
>>
>>8166969
>hiding behind greentext to pretend like he can't do that

uhh lol he totally 100% could have still hurt somebody

people who are anti-police are pretty funny because i guess they just assume literally all police are people who abuse their power and hate minorities and all this crybaby projecting and it's all very hilarious to me
>>
>>8166979
he was mentally ill.

If this is the case I think it is, the police were warned about him being mentally ill.
>>
>>8167040
>>8166933
>>8166928
>>8166946
You can hear his sneakers squeek when he steps toward the officer, not sure but if someone was charging at me with a skrewdriver they might die... that cop in the OP's video sould be arrested for shooting him three times and not killing him...
>>
>>8167106
Agreed.
>>
>>8166907
The fat kid was a literal mental midget, retarded! Had no clue what the asshole cops were saying to him.. his dumb-fuck mother should have never let him out of the house, especially knowing cops kill niggers !
>>
>>8166969
They don't hate black people. Hell, some police are black people. They just hate dumb niggers.
>>
>>8167085
What the fuck else choice did he have? He's not going to physically fight someone trying to stab him. It was for his own safety, which he has the right to protect.
>>
I feel the issue with the cops in OP's video is that they didn't simply disarm him after shooting him. Its terrible that a few cops make so many look like shit cause they can't take control of a situation post shooting.
>>
>>8166907
>police brutality
>how dare a police officer defend themselves

Kill yourself.
>>
>>8167139
I read somewhere that statistically, Black and Hispanic police are more likely to use deadly force than White police.
Black Cops are more Racist to Dindus than White Cops.
>>
>>8167145
>beats people that are restrained
>fired 3 shots off after fatass waddled outside
>hurr durr need 2 defend mehslef
>dis guy near ded gotta get help to get the skrew driver out his hand
>rekwest imeediate bakup

Kill yourself for not knowing the difference between self defence and brutality.
>>
>>8167151
I have a feeling it's just because it's how they're raised. Culturally Hispanic and black people just settle things using street justice. White people couldn't give a fuck less unless you piss them off personally. Could be misreading people though.
>>
>>8167040
You ever been stabbed by a screwdriver?

Shit'll fuck ya up.
>>
File: Picard and Ricer laugh.gif (2 MB, 438x255) Image search: [Google]
Picard and Ricer laugh.gif
2 MB, 438x255
>>8166972
>Shieldwall broken by a fucking flare
>>
>>8166957
does that happen often?
>>
>>8167171
>flare
That's a molotov, bucko. A flare wouldn't leave flaming liquid on all of them.
>>
>>8167110
yet not trained to handle it
>>
>>8167152
>>8167141
>>8166907

Elements of this video:
>woman telling black man to stop
we can then infer that, even though we are unable to see the man at this point, he does not have a good or even nuetral intent with the screwdriver
>cops telling him to put the screwdriver down pre-shooting
a screwdriver can be a lethal weapon, as it can be used to pierce through your chest and into your heart or lungs. The officers asked the man to drop his weapon
>Large man with weapon in his hand advancing aggressively towards police officers
most officers are not trained in hand-to-hand combat, so their only defense would be to shoot him as merely pointing the gun at him wouldn't stop him.
>Police telling man to drop the weapon post-shooting
from what we can tell in the video the man is injured, but he's not unconscious or dead, and his arms appear to be intact. if an officer would move close enough to remove the weapon, he could have been shanked in the leg.
>no request for backup
>situation report
>>
>>8167048
> it doesn't take long to cross that distance and plant that screwdriver in somebody's neck.
> one of the cops could have been killed.
>>8166918
> justified use of deadly force
>>8167145
>self-defense

Are cops made of paper? Put your goddamn hand out and stop the screwdriver. Worst case scenario is that the screwdriver hits a nerve and permanently fucks up a couple fingers in your hand. It's not like the dude was sneaking up on cops with a hidden weapon, he was just standing there holding it like an oaf.

That isn't even taking into consideration any other weapons the police might have had at their disposal (batons, nonleathals such as beanbag guns or tasers, mace, etc.); that the police might have taken a couple fucking steps backwards rather than holding their ground against a potential assailant, nor that there were two police officers there.

It looks to me like the cops in OP were trained with one and only one response to threats: deadly force.
>>8167014
>Americans people are stupid, they are killed in the streets by police like if they were in war, and they still buying the democracy bullshit
This is the sad truth. An officer of the peace should not be trained to kill everything that poses any kind of threat.
>>
>>8167210
Its funny when people in countries that have guns talk down about knife and other stabbing impliments as weapons.
I went to school with a kid who was stabbed in the chest, he had a sick scar. Just a touch to the left and it would have been a heart stab, would have died.

also
>Worst case it permanently fucks up your hand
>Worst case is you get fucked from your job for life
nah man, Worst case is it goes into a chest or eye or similar.
My cop buddy was stabbed in the eye and now he wears an eyepatch and we call him Big Boss. Also he's not allowed to work anymore.
>>
>>8167106
While I agree that he probably had it coming to get shot, you have to be fucking retarded if you think that guy is still a threat.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>8167043
He's judge, jury, and executioner you ape
>>
>>8167202
>Had melee weapon.
>Use taser.
>Muscles tense and he falls.
>No need for him to die.
>Self defense & he lives.
>???
>>
>>8167220
Cool story bro.
>>
>>8167220
And he probably collects a fat workers comp check for that disability. What is your point?
>>
>>8167220
...or police could do as they are advised and not ever get stabbed- instead clean the community of insane young men that lunge at police with stabbing weapons
>>
Well, there goes my boner.
>>
>>8167236
I hope someone stabs the shit out of you with a screwdriver and then see how you feel. Fucking dumb shit.

I, however, will not be taking my chances being maimed or killed. I wont flinch in pulling the trigger to defend myself.
>>
>>8167250
Won't it be ironic when you STILL end up with a knife in your gut because your assailant had concealed it until he got close enough to shank you?
>>
>>8167014
>>8167210
Americans respect the law and hate criminals, so criminals getting shot doesn't bother us.

We don't like our cops to run away from threats unlike Europe where that's standard practice.
>>
>>8167202
They requested back up.
Shank their leg? Lol that would require a weapon that's sharp. (Not a flathead screwdriver)
Have you been shot by a gun? Law enforcement weapons (9mm) have what is called take down power. Did you see how he fell after he was shot? The weapon is supposed to knock down the target and "take the wind out of their sails".
With how the weapon is designed to take down targets added with the blunt "deadly shank" I would doubt he even had enough energy to even roll himself over yet alone puncture their legs.

And we all know legs are the Achilles heel for police officers.
I suggest you rethink your whole analysis.
>>
>>8167264
So you're trying to say that because an assailant might conceal and shank me without warning as a reason not to still try to defend myself?

The hell dumb ass logic you trying to pull?
>>
>>8167250
I won't need a gun to defend myself. Because I don't go running my mouth to someone to feel tough. I could see how you would want a gun for defense though. Judging how you are on the internet I would be counting the days until a crazed screwdriver assailant attacks.
>>
>>8167268
If yout think a flathead screwdriver can't shank/stab someone just because it's not sharp you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>8167279
Not at all. It takes a bit of force to puncture the skin. After being shot and tearing through some muscles that are utilized when trying to puncture the skin it would make it nearly impossible. Or at least painful enough for hesitation which is enough for the police to evade.

I guess dumb people are so quick to point fingers and accuse others of being dumb.
>>
>>8167267
I know. The divide between black America and white America is truly insane. Good Christian Normies are so goddamned formal all the fucking time, they flip their shit if you so much as swear in front of them. Black people are a mixed bag; the ones who've assimilated are cool, but the niggers have no fucking respect for anybody nor anything.

100% of every fucking time there is "police brutality" in this country it's because a nigger decided to ignore a police officer, which in the eyes of Sir GoodChristian Normalfag amounts to a capital offense.

I can't tell whether I hate normalfags or niggers more.
>>
>>8166907
Fucking cops need to be fired
>>
>>8167299
Hate them equally, but hate the people who capitalize on "white cop shoots black man" more than either of them.
>>
>>8167278
Dude what the hell. I personally do not go around anywhere looking for a fight or trying to start something. This whole topic we're arguing over right now is about a guy brandishing a weapon (screwdriver) at a pair of cops. If I was in the cops situation I would have shot all the same.

Now you can go ahead and stand there and "try" to block any stabs he throws your way. Maybe you'll be really lucky and make it out unhurt. Maybe he'll send you to the hospital with minor injuries. Maybe he'll permanently disable you or worse kill you.

I wont gamble with my life like you apparently will is all I'm saying.
>>
>>8167302
And i suppose youre going to be the new sheriff? Hope you end up like the black guy in the video.
>>
>>8167313
So you hate liberals?
>>
>>8167313
Finally, somebody who's making sense in this thread!
>>
>>8167316
>I wont gamble with my life like you apparently will is all I'm saying.
In this hypothetical scenario, why did you become a police officer if you're nothing but a pathetic coward whose one and only response to danger is: "Shoot it!" ?
>>
>>8167110
yeah the whole call was a mentally ill man off his meds that needed to be calmed down. not a man with a deadly weapon with intent to harm others
>>
>>8167316
Maybe, maybe, maybe. All pointless assumptions.
When all the water boils down it's indisputable that there were better alternatives to handling the situation. Tasing the man would have been equally if not more effective. Because not only would they have secured the scene but people like you would have to grasp at "what if" scenarios to try and defend someone else's fuck up.
>>
>>8167236
He wouldn't have to collect a fat workers comp check, and actually work for his money if he weren't stabbed in the fuckin eye.
>>
>>8167152
You're retarded dude.
>>
>>8167320
I hate everyone equally.
>>
>>8166907
>dude is dead/comatose

>PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN
>>
If you think they're butthurt now, wait until Trump gets elected guys.
>>
>>8167331
Funny, workers comp is through an insurance company. All checks are from that insurance company and the only ones effected by that are his employer's premiums. They go up slightly. Other than that a moment of pain with a minor impairment to be seen as a hero and almost never have to work again. Not a bad trade.
>>
>>8167292
Yes and No. I'll concede the point that the man in the video looked to no longer have the capacity to continue any additional assault.

But, I'll also say that it does not take that much force to puncture the skin with an object like a screwdriver. The tip of a screwdriver isn't that large and a few pounds of inertia focused on that point will suffice.

Next argument I'd raise is the effects of adrenaline in a persons system. Assailants and victims alike will experience a surge of adrenaline in their system during the altercation. There are literally millions upon millions of examples where injuries are inflicted to no effect until after the events are over when the pain will begin to set in. It's part of almost all animals basic tools for survival to aid in fight or flight.
>>
>>8167337
Upset that I'm right? I understand.
>>
>>8167328
Because I'm 100% on the cops side nor will I ever be so retarded to ever approach a cop holding a weapon.

What you're telling me, is if YOU where in the cops position you'd just take a stabbing because you're too much a pussy to harm someone trying to harm you.
>>
>>8167346
>If you think they're butthurt now, wait until Trump gets elected guys.
I'd say the same for Conservatives. More shit flows out of that man's mouth than from the entire city of New York. Once he gets the nomination, he'll be pulling a few 180's so he can pander to all the swing voters. If he gets elected? There's no telling what his actual policies will be.

I hope he gets elected just so I can witness the ensuing shitstorm that will most assuredly go down in the annals of history.
>>
>>8167292
>It takes a bit of force to puncture the skin

No fucking shit. You really are a stupid fucker if you think you couldn't have been killed with a screwdriver.
>>
>>8167357
>What you're telling me, is if YOU where in the cops position you'd just take a stabbing because you're too much a pussy to harm someone trying to harm you.

>willfully taking a stabbing
>being a pussy
Son, do you even know what a pair of testicles look like?
>>
>>8167182

Don't bother. If anon can't discern that from the video, there's no hope for the dolt.
>>
>>8167152
Who could argue with such logic
>>
>>8167362
well good luck Sr. if you ever find yourself in that situation.

I'll gladly walk away from that alive and healthy. Meanwhile yourself in that situation will be fucked or dead. But its ok, you had some balls so that more than makes up for it hahahahah.
>>
Only videos from amerifat land, nothing new to see here folks move along.
>>
>>8167372
>I'll gladly walk away from that alive and healthy. Meanwhile yourself in that situation will be fucked or dead.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Anon.
>>
>>8166907
He was a nigger who the fuck cares if it was justified or not?
>>
>>8167349
In the moments of an adrenaline rush it's called fight of flight. Meaning the person will either prepare to fight or flee. He did neither. He would have either ran or immediately started fighting. Neither happened.

If I were to assume as to what happened he was shot. Fell to the ground. An adrenaline rush kicked in (as a survival trait to help keep him from dying) he did not attack (Which as I said would be an immediate instinctual reaction) or he would have fled.

I know you're trying very hard to make him seem like more of a threat than he is but he's just not that big of a threat.
Also that screwdriver appeared to be a flathead and relatively large. I know with other screwdrivers it could be easier to break the skin but any damage that would or could have been done was entirely superficial. Femoral artery, carotid artery, jugular vein, liver, or spleen would be extremely, extremely difficult to puncture on purpose yet alone by accident.
>>
File: 1432778961705.gif (842 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1432778961705.gif
842 KB, 500x281
>>8166907

>go to /gif/ to fap
>get lured into this thread
>there are people on 4chan defending a nigger charging police with something that can stab them....

Fuck this. I'm going back to fapping.
>>
>>8167360
Read the post I replied to. Either get better bait or learn how open forums work newfag
>>
>>8167202
>from what we can tell in the video the man is injured, but he's not unconscious or dead, and his arms appear to be intact. if an officer would move close enough to remove the weapon, he could have been shanked in the leg.
I'm with you up to then. The guy was bleeding out and clearly done, his arms may have been intact but his center mass sure as fuck wasn't.
>>
>>8167372
This is me same posting.

I will add in that from the video alone, it isn't made obvious that this is some kinda mentally ill person that the cops already knew about prior to showing up.

If they already knew he was mentally unstable, violent, unaware of his own actions, then I would change my stance that the cops fucked up and should have came with a different plan of attack.....but hindsight can be a real bitch.
>>
>>8167386
You can be stabbed with a toothpick too but doesn't mean it'll do a sufficient amount of damage.
>>
>>8167394
Hope you get stabbed in the eye with a toothpick.
>>
Ive been posting dumb shit defusing everyone's arguments and everyone kept feeding into it. Kill yourself if you actually think arguing about a dumb nigger dying on an open forum even makes a difference.
>>
>>8167356
Enjoy your new president <3
>>
>>8167382
I feel like you didn't real the first sentence I typed in that last response agreeing that after he was shot that he looked to be no longer a threat at all.

We should also probably agree that neither of us has ever or hopefully will ever be in a situation remotely close to this. While it's SUPER easy to just be a armchair warrior critiquing what should have been done, neither of us will know exactly how we will react in the moment.
>>
>>8167398
I hope you see how sad your life has become and kill yourself with a screwdriver or a toothpick. Which ever would be more ironic.
>>
>>8167400
Ughhhh, low blow m8
>>
>>8167398
I'm for shooting someone coming at me with a screwdriver but a toothpick......yeah not so much haha.

The eye is basically the only place I'd be worried about and chances are low enough that I would feel plenty safe taking my chances in hand to hand combat. It will probably just get stuck in your arm or hand or something and be a nasty case of a splinter lol.
>>
>>8167402
I glanced over it desu. And the only critique i had was on your analysis. The only point I've made and supported through this whole thread was that he should have tased him.
>>
>>8167402
Armchair warriors aside, the most striking things about the video to me are:
1) Cops did not make any attempt to retreat once they saw the screwdriver-- they noticed (or should have noticed) a potential weapon, and they stayed inside a range where their guns might not be effective at stopping an attack.

2) Both cops bark orders like.... like over-excited dogs. Probably didn't play much of a factor in this case, but a recurring theme in these videos is that both cops shout orders repeatedly with very little delay. Why do both of them need to be shouting at the subject, and why do they need to say the same thing over and over again? In some other vids the cops don't even shout the same commands, obviously resulting in one or more DBGs (dead black guy). Why don't they have a designated speaker?

Imo, the ultimate way to stop yourself from being attacked is to prevent it in the first place. There's no way to know whether OP's incident could have been prevented, but one struggles to see how the above actions could make things worse.
>>
>>8166940
Stupid american thinks it about race.
Hopefully Trump wins and uses their own militarized police to sell them off as slave for the chinese.
>>
>wearing body armor
>in range to tackle hostile
Did you see how scary that guy was, dying face down on the pavement? I almost shit myself.
>>
>>8167437
Yes in hindsight they could have tased him and all would have been well.

But to play devils advocate, there are also many times cops didn't act with enough force and got maimed or killed.

Sometimes a situation just happens and there isn't much time to debate what is justified or not. Sometimes they make the right choice, sometimes they fuck up and make the wrong choice. Cops are human and will make mistakes. They aren't some kind of infallible force.

Concerning this one video, they were technically in their legal bounds to use force. And yes there is a TON of times the cops should rot in jail for what they did, but I wouldn't say this is one of them.

To be, it seems like cop hating is the new trendy thing to do these days.
>>
>>8167474
>sometimes they fuck up and make the wrong choice
They're yelling for him to drop the screwdriver while he's face down in his own blood. What the fuck kind of training did these monkeys pass.
>>
>>8166918
Meta - the real bait here is the post calling the OP bait.
>>
>>8166907
He tried to stab them, what you would do in that case? Let him kill you?
>>
>>8167386
This is a wise man
>>
>>8166907
DROP IT!

Lies on the floor bleeding out

DROP THE SCREWDRIVER.
>>
>>8168231
Did you even watch it?

Where does he try to stab anyone? Not shown on the video. He's just standing there looking dumb (a bit stoned actually, wonder if he has a scrip for tranquilizers?) with a screwdriver in his hand. Looks to me like he got shot for failing to comply with the officers *request* to drop the screwdriver within the 2 seconds they allowed.

Even if he did attack two heavily armed men with a screwdriver, the concepts I drilled into LEO heads in my classes in the 80s, which came directly from a couple of attorneys focused on exactly this issue, included proportionality of response. This is a completely disproportionate response. The only way to justify it would be to claim that the cop panicked in fear and just lost it momentarily. He doesn't sound one bit afraid at any point in this video. He sounds cheerful/chatty at first which is perfect, then he switches to his loud demanding voice for just about 2 seconds before shooting. Afterwards he sounds cheerful, relaxed, he's trying to pretend to be afraid of the screwdriver the poor guy apparently still has in his hand as he lays there bleeding out, but he can't pull it off, and actually chuckles.

Looks to me like assault with a deadly weapon, first degree murder if the guy died.
>>
Fyi too all dem racists.

Dude was like super fucked up in the head and the woman rang the police warning them.

They should have been prepared. they're supposed to be professionals.

But if blindingly hating a race makes you feel any better go for it.They should have tazed him, he had a screw driver not a fucking machete.
>>
>>8166907
>Tries to attack police
>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DIDNDU NUFFIN THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO CALMLY TALK HIM OUT OF IT HE WUZ CLEARLY JUET VERY TROUBLED AND WASNT GOING TO HARM ANYONE!
>>
>>8168320
He was clearly moving forward else how the fuck did he get from the door to the garage with no momentum
>>
>>8168357
Actually he went to the garage because as he rushed them with his oh so dangerous screw driver the shots sent him reeling towards the door.

Bullets have a fair amount of force funnily enough.
>>
>>8166990
>"They killed my child! They killed my child!"

Child: 6'4" 300 pounds charging police with a weapon. Only in African America.

>>8167177
People get stabbed all the time. It is bad for your health.

>>8167210
>Put your goddamn hand out and stop the screwdriver.

Go ahead and ram a screwdriver through your hand and post pic with timestamp. Go ahead, tough guy.

>>8167210
>trained with one and only one response to threats: deadly force.

Meet deadly force with deadly force. Seems quite reasonable to me. If you don't think a 300 pound ape with a sharp object could kill you in seconds you are delusional.

Furthermore, in a sane (white) society we have no place for violent degenerates who cannot follow laws or respond to police without charging them with a weapon. I can assure you that this mong has accomplished nothing in his live, has contributed nothing to society except misery and crime, and will never amount to anything more than a burden on the community and a danger to all around him.

I'd actually be sleeping more soundly if I knew that shit-beast were no longer breathing air.

>>8167221
>you have to be fucking retarded if you think that guy is still a threat.

There's countless cases of people being shot and still killing/maiming police. You'd have to be a retard to think that a 300 pound ape armed with a sharp object is not a threat as long as it's breathing and not physically restrained.
>>
>>8168371
So two people can't restrain one person? two whole apparently physically fit/strong people.
>>
>>8166907
what the fuck. do they not teach cops how to handle shit with their fist and numbers advantage. Seems like most love to resort to just using a gun.
>>
>>8167236
>And he probably collects a fat workers comp check for that disability

Nigger detected.

Actual white men like to work for a living and be productive members of society. For a nigger, the highest aspiration of "success" is to collect a welfare/disability check for life.. kill yourself you fucking parasite.

>>8167268
>Law enforcement weapons (9mm) have what is called take down power.

Take down power? Really? Where the fuck did you get that one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI

skip forward to 7 minute mark. Cops shoot a knife wielding perp with 6 .45 long colts, 5 .38spl and then 4 .44 S&W magnums before he stops.

>>8167329
>not a man with a deadly weapon with intent to harm others

I suggest you watch the video again. It clearly was someone who was armed and charging the police implies clear intent to harm others.

This really proves how different niggers really are from humans and how they will never assimilate into a civilized society. Charging at police with a weapon is A-OK, but police trying to take a violent criminal off the streets is a problem.

In white America police who put down a dangerous savage would never have to buy their own beer again, in African America they'd build a community center named after some shit-ape that tries to attack police.
>>
>>8168395
He was mentally unstable you bloody down syndrome.

Yeah sure you can just blindly scream "Niggers" and act like every black person acts like that to suit your pathetic agenda.

But you'll always be wrong.
>>
Could've just tazed him.
>>
>>8167330
>there were better alternatives to handling the situation

Like not come to the door with a weapon when you heard "police" and see the police car in the yard? Like dropping the weapon when asked? Or like not charging at police with a weapon?

If this nog is savage enough to charge two armed cops with a screwdriver do you think he would hesitate for a second to attack someone unarmed and who looked like an easy victim? Would you like this cretin living next door to you?

>>8168329

Let the adults talk here, you illiterate ape. We will let you know if we need your opinion, boy.

>>8168374

And this is why nigger "civilization" will never progress beyond barbarism/might makes right/law of the jungle.

What you are saying is "if the cops can't beat him up he is in the right". Fucking savages, and you wonder why we don't want to live around you or don't shed a tear when some violent jungle animal has to be put down by police.
>>
>>8166990
IMagine yourself in her position though. She probably tried everything to calm him down but it didn't work so she called the cops as a last resort and what do they do? Fucking kill him on sight
>>
>>8168449
Sometimes I can't tell what's a joke and what's not. Could you please put a star by everything you're serious about?
>>
>>8168392
>what the fuck. do they not teach cops how to handle shit with their fist

You're thinking MMA fighters who get paid to fight hand to hand. Police are paid to remove violent criminals from our midst, not for their prowess in fighting. You'll notice that professional fighters are paid tens (or hundreds) of thousands per fight because there is an extremely high risk of permanent injury or possibly even death. Even Cassius Clay who was a very good fighter and likely trained in fighting hand to hand for thousands of hours is now mush-for-brains from being hit in the head.

>>8168403
>He was mentally unstable

Oh, well that makes him less of a threat to society then, right?

What's the percentage of niggers in your town? Low IQ, high testosterone, high instance of low repeat allele MAOA gene is hard fact and makes them overall far more likely to be violent primitives. Though if you believe otherwise, I'd encourage you to go on safari to Detroit, St. Louis, or New Orleans and see for yourself how "just like us" they are.
>>
File: kfcnigs1.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kfcnigs1.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>8168473

Which part don't you understand?
>>
>>8168481
>If this nog is savage
>you illiterate ape
>nigger "civilization" will never progress beyond barbarism/might makes right/law of the jungle.
>Fucking savages
>violent jungle animal
Are you being ironic or...?
>>
File: 1346265686636.gif (834 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1346265686636.gif
834 KB, 300x220
>>8168495

Yep. Totally joking. Go move to East St. Louis, South Side Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit. Real estate prices are super cheap and negroes are just like us. Absolutely no more risk of being a victim of violent crime living around them vs. living around the Amish.
>>
>>8167040
I think the most retarded part about this video is that the cop didn't utilize any of the combat training he was taught in the police academy to neutralize the threat. That cop could've even used a fuckin baton or a taser
>>
>>8168537
Deadly cup force is meet with deadly force faggot.
>>
>>8168320
Is poorly recorded but seems like he started to run to the cop before the shoting
>>
>>8168343
Learn some grammar
>>
>>8168371
>Sane (white) society
Stopped reading there
>>
>>8168473
Hahahahahha lost
>>
>>8168449
Another time traveler from the middle ages?
>>
Man, if you were holding a gun and somebody started charging you with a screwdriver you'd shoot his ass too.
>>
>>8169512
Yeah it's easier when you do it that way isn't it?
>>
Seriously just bring this up on /k/. I'm sure they can explain why or why not OP's guy deserved to be shot.
>>
>>8169680
>I'm sure they can explain why or why not OP's guy deserved to be shot.

They're not retarded for shooting him, they're retarded for telling him to 'drop it' after he was already dead/unconscious.
>>
>>8166914
Watched this while listening to Beck-Loser. Its oddly fitting
>>
File: sam_by_franz888-d651ovc.gif (971 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
sam_by_franz888-d651ovc.gif
971 KB, 500x300
>>8168369
>Bullets have a fair amount of force

No shit.
>>
>>8169697
You've obviously never been stabbed with anything, Or understand that just because someone is injured doesn't mean they quit all resistance.
>>
but muh gunz/the only amendment i care about
>>
>>8166907
> Fat man "armed" with a tool
> At least two armed policemen
> Using lethal force instead of disabling the man or attempting to avoid confrontation in any way.

> straight up murders man, because he "came at us with a potentially lethal weapon"

Laughable, the police would probably had shot him anyway if he dropped it too as it might have been flung in the policemans eyesocket, instantly killing him right?
>>
>>8166907
so hows middle school OP?
>>
>>8169771
>You've obviously never been stabbed with anything, Or understand that just because someone is injured doesn't mean they quit all resistance.

Are you being serious? That guy was one the ground and he was down and out. The cop was standing up. You sound really paranoid.
>>
All you niggers should watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lDtCHFmvg
Some of it is pretty cheesy but it gets the point across that if anyone has a edged weapon dont play around and save your life.
>>
>>8166957
someone has never worn a bulletproof vest
>>
>>8166940
>he was dumb enough to get up and try again

He didn't stand up after he got shot
>>
>>8166907
Lost every time!
>>
>>8167348
But he isnt a nigger and wants to work because he believes in working.
>>
>>8169697
Anime name???
>>
>>8169881
>Anime name???

Seikon no qwaser.
>>
>>8168369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPGNtFU0ww0
Want to get your mind blown check this out. Bullets actuality don't send you flying backwards like Hollywood says.
>>
>>8166907
I use a shovel to remove little piles of shit from my backyard.

Cops use guns to remove big piles of shit from the streets.

Humans are born equal, but their actions in life determine their value to society.
>>
>>8168475
i'd like to see the peer reviewed scientific journals on this.

>inb4 links to republican/conservative websites.
>>
>>8166907
>terrible cops
they just made the world a better place without this savage nigger
>>
>>8167163
that's because white people used to run campaigns where they just took over hispanic governments and silenced the opposition by literally bullet-wall'ing them on the streets with tommy guns. So hispanics are raised not to trust the government for anything and to solve shit by themselves.
>>
>>8169917
>>8169927

I always listen to white conservative gun nuts say shit like this, right after they get finished talking about how many cops they'd kill with their guns when the government comes to take them. If you spent your life being actually abused and threatened by cops, you'd be much worse than this man who was killed.
>>
>>8169953
>bring this buttblasted about justified use of force
If someone was about stab you with a screwdriver I'm sure you'd just stand there and take it, hub toughguy?
Also
>making shit up
>>
>>8169953
Please, don't bother conservative racists with irony. It's not a concept they're familiar with.
>>
>>8169823
I would have loved to see you disarm the man. I would have loved it even more watching you try to disarm him and then take a screwdriver in the eye. How about doing what you're FUCKING told to do by the cops? How about complying and dropping the screwdriver when you're FUCKING told instead of being "a badass"??? No? People listening to an order from a cop isn't cool??
>>
>>8166918
Something like this happened in my town. One of our ethnic friends in a streetcar, high as a kite, waving a knife in people's faces and the police came and put him down. I wonder how the people up in arms over what a poor, defenseless little babby boi he was would feel if they were onboard at the time. Google "Death of Sammy Yatim" if you want to read about it.
>>
>>8170023
>better shoot my way out of this one just in case.
>>
>>8167092
shut the fuck up you ugly fat faggot
>>
>174 replies
>11 images

Thanks reddit
>>
>>8169839
>thinks bulletproof vests provide protection against stabbing weapons
>>
>>8170040
I agree, this thread is decidedly lacking in memes
>>
>>8167053
Because a gun is the correct response to a fat man with a screwdriver... In England no one would have died and some pussy wouldn't have been shouting at a dying man to "Put that thing down!"
>>
>>8168449
I know youre just a cunt troll looking for responses but dude was mental. He may not have even had the capacity to understand an order or what the fuck was really going on. Its shitty anyways you slice it.
>>
>>8166907
well, that's what you get for being part of a race/ethnicity that has a bad reputation.

maybe if black "people" actually fix their shit and stop acting like uncivilised neanderthals, they wont get profiled as such.
>>
>>8170041
seriously bro?
>>
>>8168403
this
>>
>>8166907

Well there wasn't much time to react there. I would say based on the reactionary distance the cop had the use of deadly force is justifiable.

Based on the way the mother opened the door though the cops knew what they were getting themselves into knocking. If I had to guess they were serving a warrant or something, knew he might be dangerous.

That yellow thing on the belt I'm assuming that's a tazer.
I would have had one cop with the tazer out and just tazed him at the first sign of agression. If it was me he wouldn't have cleared the doorway, he'd be convulsing in a pool of drool when he was fiddling with the screwdriver.

I feel like the cops could have planned this better, but given what was happening in that instance the gun was the surer option of neutralizing the threat.

He looks like he's dying though they should try to save him instead of yelling to drop the screwdriver.
I don't think he wants to use the screwdriver anymore at that point he looks like he's too hurt to think about anything.
>>
op sure knew what he was doing when he posted this just look at the replies
>>
>>8166972
Someone please explain to me why police snipers do not shoot every molotov chucker in every protest that has them?
>>
>>8170129
I agree , although the cop is most likely some fucking mental cunt, like why the fuck couldn't the black guy simply just fucking drop the screwdriver or whatever he had in his hand and co-operate like a decent human being
>>
>>8170202
IKR?
This isn't even a race issue. Put aside the fact that the guy is black, those cops had no time to react. It's funny though cause all the racists are eating this up, if it was a white guy and the exact same thing happened they wouldn't have anything to say cause all they're saying is "hahaha stupid nigger that's what you get."
The outcome would have been the same if any race lunged at a cop like that.
>>
>>8170222
He was never going to comply with the police, that's why he answered the door armed. The cops should have seen this and tazed him immediately and dragged his ass the the precinct.
What's the sense trying to talk to the guy when he answers the door like that? He already decided he was going to use the screwdriver or he would have left it inside.
>>
>>8170234
lol they would have defended the guy with screw driver i can imagine HURRR THE JEWLICE KILLIN US HURRRRR HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Why do cops think they have the right to execute anything that startles them? Sure a screwdriver can do damage, but these people should be trained to use non-lethal tactics instead of reaching for their 9mm every time they get frightened (there was a fucking taser on one cops belt yet they decided to murder someone because they're frightened babies)

Should cops really be able to murder people who "may hurt them" (this is decided by the cop, giving them a license to kill, and they'll be slapped on the wrist if given any punishment at all)
>>
>>8170234
The cops have no time to react because they're untrained morons with an itchy trigger finger. If they would have assessed the threat properly instead of standing 2 feet away from a potential attacker they could have tazed him or talked him down. I bet those cops were elated when they saw that he had a screwdriver and thought "Yes! Another chance to kill something with impunity!" I bet they would have killed a dog in the front yard if they had one too
>>
>>8170234
>>8170287
>>8170271
the real question should be why did op post this on a porn board?
>>
>>8170292
It's just an NSFW gif/webm board, nothing specific about porn. Although there's a distinct lack of gifs/webms in this thread
>>
Clearly OP's just conducting some kind of experiment and almost everyone's bought into it. Good job OP.
>>
>>8170311
true enough
>>
>>8170317
care to elaborate on what you think this experiment might be
>>
>>8170287
Most definitely lacking a proper threat assessment.
Untrained yes.
It was past talking down in this situation. But they should have known that and used less than lethal the second he stood in the door way. Him holding the screwdriver is already a use of force, they would have been justified tazing him right there.
>>
>>8167210
Uh, no. This is a terrible argument. Am I made of paper? No, I'm made of this soft squishy stuff called human flesh.
>>
>>8166907
This has to be one of the best bait webms there is. Half the people think it's police brutality, and the Americans think it's fine.
>>
>>8166907
Lmao, he got what was coming to him. Just another useless nutjob disposed of.
>>
>>8169823
You cry babies are pathetic. Your lucky you have 4chan because nowhere else would anyone put up with you whiny pussies. Just fucking kill yourself if the world is so scary baby girl.
>>
>>8166907
>put the screwdriver down
>is dead after taking 5 shots
>PUT IT DOWN
>>
>>8170402
watch yourself with all that edge anon you might cut yourself
>>
>>8170222
>not wanting to get stabbed with a screwdriver
>most likely some mental cunt

wow
>>
>>8170410
watch yourself with all that letting massive nogs come at you with screwdrivers you might die
>>
>>8166948
Yes, you can see perfectly the nigger attacking the cop
>>
>>8170426
lol i remember being that edgy at your age you will grow out of it
>>
>>8166907
STOP RESISTING
>>
>>8170216
fuck off u redneck
>>
>>8168395
>guy is suicidal
>better shoot him
>>
I thought this was going to be a thread about cops in porn. Fucks sake.
>>
>>8170570
well it is primarily a porn board but it does not exactly say it's strictly a porn board
>>
>>8167386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cznNf2LUk74

reminder that brits and most of europe have had this shit sorted for decades
>>
>>8170603
i wonder what all the edge lords will say to this
>>
File: 1453196858882.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1453196858882.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>8170603
>reminder that brits and most of europe have had this shit sorted for decades

American cops are too fat and lazy to even attempt hand to hand.
>>
>>8166948
he dint du nuffin, he a gud boi, you jus racist
>>
>>8168231
stab them with what? 3 meter hands?
>>
>>8170603
No one died =/ So yeah u get fucked dumb ass
>>
>>8170622
>he dint du nuffin, he a gud boi, you jus racist

The lady in the video was upset that her son got shot, even though she knew it was justified.
>>
>>8170635
don't bother arguing with and edge lord anon
>>
>>8166914
The nazis at least had style and didn't look like humpty dumpties.
>>
>>8167386
Not all of us sub human trash and have hearts.
>>
>>8170677
>Not all of us sub human trash and have hearts.
next time try not fapping while you type anon
>>
>>8168475
>Low IQ
clearly not compared to your dumbass.
>High testosterone
*citation needed
>high instance of low repeat allele MAOA gene
Are you actually trying to bring up the warrior gene? You realize that the warrior gene has been thoroughly debunked? Get your head out of your ass.

>go on safari to Detroit, St. Louis, or New Orleans
You mean poor communities where poor people are? You realize crime rate is high everywhere there is poor people?

baka
>>
>>8170705
it's no use trying to debate with people like that anon they have been thoroughly indoctrinated
>>
>>8166907
If they're still scared of the screwdriver, then taze him. I don't care how strong/stupid someone is. If they get electrocuted with one of those, they can't control their movements. Take the screwdriver and rush him to the hospital. Done...
>>
>>8167360
Thats why cops are trained how to disarm someone without shooting them full of holes.
>>
>>8169528
>le regressive meme
Rule of force will always be part of human society. If you escalate force, others are not only allowed to, but are OBLIGED to escalate even higher. You pull a deadly weapon? They pull a deadlier one.

Just don't pull any weapons you edgy 15 year old.
>>
To all of you saying "just taze him" you do realize that in a split second you could be the one on the ground with screw driver in your head. The officer was doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>8170741
21 foot rule you unruly nigger child. Don't get close to a cop with a weapon. They are trained to shoot you, because their lives are more important than your criminal ass. Tazers don't always work, and they can still kill. Guns are the only surefire way to stop an attacker dead in their tracks. Don't be that attacker.
>>
>>8170733
No, you fucking dolt, that's not how it works. Have you seriously never seen someone continue on trucking after taking a tazer to the body?

Of course not. Liberals live in their crazy fantasy land where no one has to die.
>>
>>8170721
I don't even understand the context of what I'm looking at...
>>
>>8170775
how can you be so sure that the anon you replied to is a criminal oh wait
>hurrr everyone who disagrees with me is a criminal nigger
>>
>>8170787
I think they're using the baby as a shield. Not sure though.
>>
>>8170789
I don't think you've passed 11th grade English if you can't understand the 2nd person directive.
>>
>>8170787
that was the point the poster wanted to you accept his beliefs
>>
>>8170787
Black mother beating her child for crying. The mother is 18, that is her second criminal-to-be.
>>
>dumb Americans justifying their modern Nazi state ITT
That's right, it's the niggers that's what's the problem!
>>
>>8170097
the fuck? Eurofag here, but what the fucking shit are you talking about? did you ever consider what if he hit the cop with a screwdriver? what if he hit the cop in the throat? what then? or are you one of those edgy British punks who say fuck the police and do graffiti and stupid shit like that?

but I will agree on one thing though: they could have used something else other than guns, like bean pellets or a taser.
>>
>>8170798
were you not replying to only that anon? if so then
then i stand by my comment
>>
People in this thread are actually defending faggot cops? Christ you people are dumb.
>>
>>8170807
It really is just them. Them and their handlers. No one else has problems with the police.

We're a very anti-criminal nation. Criminals get so little sympathy here that no one cares to fix the "situation". The only real way to do anything about it is a mass exodus back to Africa, or just wait 30-40 years for the problem to fix itself. Blacks literally cannot replace themselves fast enough to deal with all their deaths, simply because abortion is so high in their communities. For every nigress with 8 chillinz, there's 10 more that are aborting their babies looking for a suitable man to gold dig, and 20 blacks getting killed for being aggro or being thrown into jail.
>>
File: 1456450373736.webm (354 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
1456450373736.webm
354 KB, 384x480
>>
>>8170823
Edgy anarchkiddie detected. Cops are fine. Don't be a criminal. We don't want to end up like the United Caliphate or Germanistan, where a bunch of shitskins commit crime and get away with it, and can just evade police custody through normal shitskin means.
>>
>>8170824
Here's the thing. Have you even witnessed a black guy attack someone with your own fucking eyes and not through a god damn news channel? Doubt it.

>>8170833
Yeah, Muslims are really going to attack you out no where in broad daylight. Ooh a Muslim just said hello to me, hope he wasn't carrying a bomb and cursing me with Muslim black magic. Seriously man, open the fucking curtains because we're all fucking humans. Don't marginalize a fucking skin color over a loud minority of people. That's just really idiotic.
>>
>>8170833
>call out an anon for being edgy
>proceeds to make edgy comment
>>
>Niggers are a problem. We need to kill them all
>>
The average IQ of a police officer is 104 and they usually prohibit hiring smarter cops because "they might get bored with the job and quit"

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>>
>>8170855
>>8170856
>Fucking implying
Go ahead, let them get away with crimes. See how your quality of life drops.

Or better yet, go set up your liberal hippie commune in Detroit, Chicago, or, hell, Kinshasa or Baghdad. I'm sure you'll be fine. There's no police there to protect you, not that you would need police protection. We're all human after all, so there's no reason to be afraid of living with those "not-so"-violent minorities.
>>
>>8170793
>>8170802
Why are they crouched in the corner like that? Why is it so thin? Why are they treating it like a doll?

It's like extra terrestrials tried to fake a video of humans and got everything wrong.
>>
>>8170864
Smarter cops are more likely to question orders.
>>
>>8170876
>being this assmad
>implying i have taken any sides in this thread
maybe you need to get off the internet for a while looks like it's affecting you anon also please point out where i said anything about letting them get away with crimes
>>
>>8167386
exactly
>>
>>8170876
>only two options
>let them get away with crime or shoot them

'murica
>>
>>8166907
>approaches officers with a weapon
>told to drop it
>doesn't drop it
Should have dropped it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.