[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian incest caption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo3_400.gif (1 MB, 395x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo3_400.gif
1 MB, 395x245
>>
File: tumblr_no1ylcPPse1u0yq7vo3_400.gif (2 MB, 374x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no1ylcPPse1u0yq7vo3_400.gif
2 MB, 374x252
>>
File: tumblr_n9t9zu1k4e1r77sxco1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9t9zu1k4e1r77sxco1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x221
>>
File: tumblr_n0jlxaBcHr1shwdsfo6_500.gif (634 KB, 495x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0jlxaBcHr1shwdsfo6_500.gif
634 KB, 495x300
4/10
>>
File: tumblr_nc7ydgG0dZ1shwdsfo1_400.gif (748 KB, 309x201) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7ydgG0dZ1shwdsfo1_400.gif
748 KB, 309x201
5/10
>>
File: tumblr_n219yxp2d61shwdsfo9_500.gif (960 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n219yxp2d61shwdsfo9_500.gif
960 KB, 500x276
>>
File: tumblr_n219yxp2d61shwdsfo7_500.gif (923 KB, 499x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n219yxp2d61shwdsfo7_500.gif
923 KB, 499x275
7/10
>>
File: tumblr_n219yxp2d61shwdsfo8_500.gif (927 KB, 498x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n219yxp2d61shwdsfo8_500.gif
927 KB, 498x275
>>
File: tumblr_ncu8kmmY2j1shwdsfo1_400.gif (2 MB, 322x181) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncu8kmmY2j1shwdsfo1_400.gif
2 MB, 322x181
>>
File: tumblr_n0jlxaBcHr1shwdsfo3_500.gif (747 KB, 495x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0jlxaBcHr1shwdsfo3_500.gif
747 KB, 495x300
>>
File: tumblr_n0jlxaBcHr1shwdsfo5_500.gif (710 KB, 495x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0jlxaBcHr1shwdsfo5_500.gif
710 KB, 495x300
>>
>>8113318
Sauce?
>>
Shameless bump.
>>
This is where I get most of my shit.
http://yummum109.tumblr.com/post/75728078162/only-my-2nd-ever-attempt-at-big-gif-story-hope-you
>>
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo1_400.gif (661 KB, 394x249) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo1_400.gif
661 KB, 394x249
>>
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo4_400.gif (1 MB, 399x235) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo4_400.gif
1 MB, 399x235
>>
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo5_400.gif (2 MB, 398x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo5_400.gif
2 MB, 398x245
>>
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo6_400.gif (2 MB, 397x241) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo6_400.gif
2 MB, 397x241
>>
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo7_400.gif (2 MB, 388x238) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo7_400.gif
2 MB, 388x238
>>
>>8113439
The hub of pr0n
/view_video.php?viewkey=1544690505
>>
File: tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo8_400.gif (2 MB, 388x238) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvymtrjgXh1u0yq7vo8_400.gif
2 MB, 388x238
>>
greentxt?
>>
(Femanon here) I have a story about me and my twin sister if anyone wants to here about it.
>>
>>8115116
Sauce?
>>
>>8115433

Yes, please!
>>
>>8115433
umm, yes please?
>>
>>8115433
Please, do tell.
>>
>>8115433
>>8115485
Okay, so I say sister very loosely, because she's a trans-guy now, but this all happened before transition so it's still lesbian stuff
>We were always super close, we're twins so we had the same room and everything.
>We kinda developed this dynamic when we were younger were I just did all the talking, she became pretty introverted where as I did the complete opposite
>At around 16, she really started to recede into herself, I'd had to help her through depression before so I made sure I was always with her when she needed it
>Fast forward about a year, she was doing her maths homework and I was doing her hair, we started talking about boys
>I'd had a few boyfriends before and she hadn't really cared about romance
>I made a jokey comment about her being really bitter to all my boyfriends when I had them round
>She didn't respond and I pushed it
>We playfully nudged each other as I tried to get answers
>This evolved into wrestling, I've always been the stronger twin and pinned her to the floor, I said something like "I am queen anon and I demand answers!"
>She stared at me in this weird pleading way for a bit which I'd never seen before
>She slowly lifted her head and pressed her lips against mine
>It was really weird
>In my head I was panicking because my sister was kissing me
>but as it continued I just started to kiss back
>after a bit she pulled back and I had to take a second before I could actually think properly
>I just stared at her and stammered a bit without being able to say anything.
cont?
>>
>>8115640
go on
>>
>>8115640
yes, please
>>
>>8115640
I should probably give a little description. We're both brunettes, hazel eyes, 5'3, freckles, our hair was around butt length and my sister (we'll call her Dips because she reminds me of Dipper from Gravity Falls) usually bunched her hair up in a hat so it looked shorter, and generally just looked more boyish.
>>
>>8115818
>I was still struggling to put things into words after the kiss
> There was way too many things going on in my head, I was sat on her lap trying to process what the hell just happened? Did she just kiss me? Why did she just kiss me? Why was she so good at that? Why am I blushing? Why did I actually enjoy that?
>I must have been lost in my thoughts for a while because I was quiet long enough for her to murmur a "sorry"
>She tried to crawl out from under me but I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down again
>Without thinking my hands wrapped around her neck and I started kissing her again
>The way she kissed was completely different to the way all my past boyfriends had, usually guys just go straight for the tongue, but Dips was really slow about it, she just kinda moved her lips against mine and I can't really describe it but it felt amazing
>her hands start rubbing up and down my back
>one of them moves over my ass and gently squeezes
>The last time a guy had squeezed my ass, I'd had to push him of because I hated it
> When Dips did it I moaned
>She suddenly rolled us over so I was on my back and she was on top of me
>She pushed her tongue into my mouth and it was so different
>It wasn't like the tongue-wrestling I'd had with guys before, it was do much more slow and experimental
> It was more like our tongues were dancing than it was anything else
>Dips started pushing her hand under my shirt and gently cupped my breast
>I wasn't wearing a bra because it was kinda late, and the feeling of her palm brushing against my nipple made me gasp
>We broke the kiss and she rested her forehead atop mine as she started squeezing and fondling
>I gave a pleasure sigh and she pinched my nipple, eliciting what Dips describes "The most adorable little squeak known to man" from me.
>>
>>8115826
>I want to believe
>>
>>8115826
this is amazing cont. please!
>>
>>8115640
>>8115640
Moar, please?
>>
hmm not feeling this. I think I'd prefer sister/sister
>>
>>8115826
>Her fingers felt like electric
>My mind was starting to go blank and I remember letting out a few "Mmph"s and an "Oh Dips"
>Dips' other hand palms my crotch and I gasp, more from nerves and anticipation than anything else
>As she starts applying more pressure she starts kissing me again
>I was wearing somewhat thick pyjamas bottoms at the time so I didn't really feel a huge amount of pleasure from her just cupping my crotch
>Then she started rubbing
>Like, I'd gotten myself off plenty of times before, and usually rubbing was just to kind of get myself going before I actually started
>But the second Dips started rubbing, it felt a thousand times better than any of the time I'd gotten off before, and this was just the foreplay
>My hips are instantly starting to roll against her hand, and I'm still going crazy about the kissing and boob touching.
>Her hand moves up to the waistband of the pyjamas.
>As she starts pushing her hand under my Pjs and panties we hear the front door shut downstairs, followed by My mother shouting "We're home! Come helps take all the shopping!"
>>
>>8115826
I have been on here 10 minutes looking at videos but I finally got hard reading this, I am sorry to be creepy please take as a compliment.
>>
>>8115907
Don't even care if that was made up, good job
>>
>>8115907
So...Did you guys ever do it again?
>>
>>8115907
>Dips breaks the kiss and we freeze
>We both just stare at each other and at her hand on my chest, which hand ridden up my shirt so that she was just holding my uncovered breast, my nipple poking out between her fingers, and her other hand hidden underneath the fabric of my clothing
>There was nothing between her hand and my entrance
> She could definitely see how wet I was
>Good God was I wet
>My gaze lifted back up to her lips
>They looked so soft and inviting
>I began to lift my head to kiss her again, but Dips, somehow able to still think straight puked back and stared at me with this panicked stare
>My brain actually starts functioning again and I process that our parents have just come back from shopping
>I call out "Coming!" And Dips quickly takes her hands away
> Dips' palm brushes my clit as she pulls her hand out, making me gasp and shudder, having to take another second before getting up
> This apparently did not take anywhere near as long as it felt because our parents did not question why we took so long, and were only just setting down the first set of bags when we got down
>Dips had managed to put one of her caps on and was normally quiet and just walked straight out to the shopping, which did a good job at hiding her blush from our parents
>I had no such privilege
> Which was a problem, because my face was practically burning from how much I was blushing
>Mum seemed concerned and mentioned it, asking if I was okay and I just kinda laughed it off and said it was from a pillow fight, and just quickly followed Dips outside
> This seemed convincing enough as Mum didn't bring it up again
>>
>>8116021
hello? pls respond
>>
>>8116021
>Bringing in the shopping was awkward
>Our parents usually go shopping like once a month, except for small things with due dates like bread or whatever
>So when they actually do go on a big shop, they buy a lot
>Like the boot of mum's people carrier is full kinda lot
>So unloading always takes 5-10 minutes and the whole time, Me and Dips are flat out avoiding looking at each other
>At one point our shoulders brush slightly and even that brings my blush back
> After the shopping was finished, Dips hurried off upstairs and I found myself in a dilemma
> I'm really close with my parents, and I'd always join them in the living room to ask how their day's been and talk and whatever
>I didn't want to arouse suspicion so of course, I join them
>I had no clue what to do
>The whole time I was thinking about Dips, what should I do? I guess Dips likes me? Does she? Was that just a one time thing? Do I like Dips? I liked that
>I must have been quiet for a while because mum again asked if I was okay
>I switched to autopilot and just said "I'm fine thanks, how was your day?"
>That bought along its own string of questions
>Did that sound weird? I need to act normal, what is normal? Kissing Dips is certainly not normal, that was not normal, was it? It was good, do other twins do that? Is that normal?
>I can't remember anything from the conversation I had with mum, I could only think about what happened earlier
>After about half an hour of this, I excused myself and headed up back to mine and Dips' room.
>>
>>8116152
Also, I gotta do something real quick, keep the thread alive while I'm gone
>>
keepin it alive
>>
>>8116171
Bumping for you
>>
>>8116171
bumping for story
>>
buuuumpp
>>
>>8116171
I need to know how this finishes
>>
pmub<
>>
>>8116171
bump
>>
>>8116499
>bump qmud<
>>
>>8116152
>Dips is sat on the bottom bunk, unwinding, playing on the Wii
>(also did I mention that Dips is a massive nerd? He's literally on S+ 99 on Splatoon and it's so annoying because I want to play on ranked but whenever I do I just die instantly)
>I sat next to him, we sit in silence as he focuses in the game and I just watch
>(She'd get competetive about Mario Kart and do like massive shortcuts all the time)
>(That kinda nerd)
>She finishes, turns off the Wii and sits back down
>silence
>Why am I waiting for her to speak?
>I've always been the one who speaks
>She's the introvert
>Why would she start the conversation?
>Why can't I say anything?
>I always have something to say
>Why can't I speak?
>Dips speaks up, "So, err, should we, talk, about that?"
>"Yeah, I guess."
>My hand goes down to hers and our fingers interlock, something we did all the time, but now sends tingles over my arm
>I look down to our hands, and back up to her eyes
>We stare at each other for a while
>She bites her lip, and then licks them
>They look so soft
>I lean in, we kiss
>This one was shorter than the rest, but still sends tingles across my chest
>We kiss a few more times before we ends up snuggling under the duvet
>She's spooning me
>She sniffs my hair, again tingles, I thought I'd been in love before, but this was something else
>She murmurs into the back of my head
>"I really like you."
>I nod, "Is that weird?"
>"You're weird"
>"Yeah but I'm good weird"
>She chuckles and pecks my head, I smile, "I really like you too."
>We end up falling asleep like that, her arm over my stomach, I loved it.
And that's all for tonight, It's suuuper late and I'm up early tomorrow, I'll probably start a thread and repost it all on /b/ when I get time, and I'll add more then.
>>
>>8116171
oh please don't let this thread die
>>
>>8113338
Anybody know the names of the girls?
>>
Lesbian incest is the best incest.
>>
I'm pretty sure this is all paraphrased from a Pinecest fanfic.
>>
BAMP
>>
>>8117595
But do please go on even so.
[spoiler]Inlineforpines is pretty good[/spoiler]
>>
bumping n e wey. someone screencap the /b/ thread and post it here after it closes, im busy tomorrow so i cant lurk until thread appears
>>
>>8117595
which one?
>>
>>8116894
Shae Summers
Abigail Mac
>>
bamps
>>
Shameful bump
>>
>tfw no qt lesbo twin to fall in love and have glorious wincest with
Why even go on? More on point, did the rest of the story ever get put up on /b/?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.