[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game, /gif/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
Name something to do with bdsm, and I will try to find a scene with that in it. I'll create a webm, and post up.

I have videos of unusual/extreme (but only legal - no animals, underage, etc, and generally it's bondage) stuff, so feel free to be creative.

When possible, I'll have the source in the filename.

I've been doing this on /b/ and /hc/ for a while now. When I can, I'll be posting up with sound. But I've already amassed over 1,000 clips for the other boards that don't allow sound, so a lot of stuff that I'm not ripping on-demand for /gif/ will be silent.
>>
Girl bent over a bathtub and gets her head dunked in while getting fucked
>>
>>7737566
chewing testicles
>>
>>7737566
what the fuck
>>
theres some where they are shooting girls with like airsoft or paintball guns?
>>
Extreme throat fucking where the girl passes out from lack of air. Not to include the Mayli scene from FA
>>
sleeping on the floor next to their master is sleeping on a bed
>>
Stretching her clit out painfully far.
>>
>>7737578
Sorry bud, this is the closest I've got at the moment.
>>
>>7737582
I only do clips with girls.

btw, I have a mega folder that I can upload the full vids to as well. Feel free to request that too.
>>
>>7737583
It's fun.
>>
File: Night24_-_File_164 - 61.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Night24_-_File_164 - 61.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>>7737587
>>
>>7737628
I don't have that, sorry. I'm very interested in finding some, though.
>>
>>7737643
I don't have much like that. This is the closest that I have ripped at the moment.
>>
>>7737566

Something where one girl gets punished for something the other girl did. With electricity at best.
>>
good old sexual ballbusting

female on male
>>
>>7737643
Actually, here's a better one.
>>
>>7737659
Like this?
There's an electric wire sucked up with the clit.
>>
>>7737566
Just post the most extreme ones
>>
>>7737887
Agreed
>>
>>7737566
Something where the girl is extremely embarassed, potentially doing something in public. Like circue du soleil embarassed/humiliated
>>
Find one where a black haired eastern european lady with a heavy accent puts a handful of thumbtacks in her vagina.

I know this exists because I have it. I'm just curious if you can find it.
>>
>>7737812
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Shithead by Realtimebondage, with Alisha Adams.
I can't find the video anywhere though, and it's bugging the shit out of me. Sorry, man. When I find it, I'll post it.

Here's the closest at the moment. It's got two girls, tied by the tits. The first one to suspend herself gets to suck a dick.
>>
>>7737844
Like I said above, I only do girls.
>>
>>7737887
>>7737912

I don't post "most extreme", "best brutality", "topmost torture", etc. Different things are extreme in different ways.
>>
>>7737916
Interesting. I'd like to find something like that, but I don't know if I have much public stuff where the girl is genuinely embarrassed.

Here's something to hold you over.
>>
>>7737923
Ah, that'd be a good one. I don't have it. If you've got the sauce for that, I'd appreciate it. :)
>>
>>7737966
It would be so easy for a mistake to happen in one of these shoots and something seriously fucked up medically happening to these girls
>>
>>7737566
I want to see girls being denied orgasm, or females being edged and begging to be allowed to cum. Gets me off.
>>
>>7737999
Nice trips.
Yeah, it would be. This chick could lose her footing in those high heels. Health and safety's gonna have a fit.
>>
>>7737992
What the fuck this is not acceptable at all. Torture is fine but this is deadly what the hell?
>>
>>7737774
never seen a latex suit like this and I'm very aroused by it
>>
Full-on punching
>>
>>7738012
It's really hard to get the full context of that sort of thing in such a short clip.
...So here's the opposite.
>>
>>7738029
There's cotton on the back side of her mouth.
>>
>>7737566
Oh that's a neat challenge. Okay, how about anything to do with rituals. Preferably satanic.
>>
>>7738035
Heh, someone else said something similar in an earlier thread.
>>
>>7738057
I know you were expecting something a little different, but this is the closest I've got at the moment.
>>
File: japanese-tk006-01.webm (3 MB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
japanese-tk006-01.webm
3 MB, 320x238
>>7738073
Hmm, this is the closest I have, I think. Generally the ritual videos are staged, and I personally find it less enjoyable when there's more acting than necessary in a torture scene.
>>
>>7738061
Infernal Restraints goes hard. One I saw involved a girl sitting in a cramped cage for literal days so that when she came out her ass was hugely bruised and her legs lost all feeling until the pain of moving them, or it was a convincing fake.
>>
>>7738085
It's a good find. It's a curve ball that I threw at you, and you didn't come up completely short. Good job.
>>
>>7737566
I remember this one where a jailed girl was submerged underwater for short periods of time.
You'll do me a favor if you find it
>>
>>7738029
There's another clip of them pouring those in a held open vagina.
>>
>>7738138
could you post that as well?
>>
You say that you'll find anything, and then proceed to find exactly none of the requests.
>>
>>7738100
If you can show me the shoot, I'll gladly accept that. But I would be very very surprised if they kept her in a cage for days.

Insex would have multi-day shoots, with girls in cages. But they were always let out of the cage to be tortured and stuff. Generally tied up.

But I have seen both generations of intersec leave women bruised from the cages.

There was a really good realtimebondage shoot that they put up over the past few months, whose name I forgot. But it's got a bitch hanging in a cage (pretty sure it's Elise Graves) for a very long time. When she says she's at her limit and begs to be let out, they decide to let the members decide if she gets let out. They kept voting "no" for many many minutes more, as she breaks down more and more.
>>
>>7738117
I like waterplay.
>>
>>7738138
>>7738140
That's a queen snake one. Unfortunately I don't it ripped yet.
>>
>>7737707
Man I hate to sound greedy but could you upload all the torture galaxy vids? Hell it doesn't have to be all of them just a decent amount, they all look amazing.
>>
>>7738143
Ouch.
>>
More of the Torture galaxy stuff pls OP, also do you have a torrent for that stuff?
Preferably stuff with girls getting their pussy/mouth sewn shut
>>
Do you have any girls screaming?
>>
>>7737992
He might be talking about one of the Queensnake videos, i used to have it but no longer. You can easily find torrents for it
>>
Ok. So I need some help. I'm a girl and I'm a Submissive. You have a lot of the BD part (the Bondage and Discipline) and the SM (the Sadism and Masochism) but do you have any really good DS vids? The Domination/Submission things are more of what I'm looking for. Kinda trying to teach the new boyfriend what I like. Thinking videos might help? I'm just looking for things like permission to cum or teasing, calling each other petnames like Sir, Master, Ma'am, Mistress. Less of the pain aspect but more the the relationship. I need begging from the sub and the Dom spoiling their sub. I hope you have some. If not, thanks for looking.
>>
>>7737774
>>7737643

any sauce?
>>
>>7737950
>>7737566
Any idea where to find this? i could only find dead magnet links.
And more pussy kicking i guess.
>>
Big tits tortured?
>>
>>7737566
aftercare. I want you to show me the cuddles

ps. I like what you are doing
>>
I want to see two girls pooping back and forth forever ))<>((
>>
>>7737695
one or two more of that
>>
Anything with bladder breaking out of pain?
>>
>>7737733
Sauce?
>>
Everything with clit torture (clit removal, needle through clit, and so on)
>>
>>7737566
Hardcore femdom pegging with full nelson
>>
1 maniac 1 ice pic kek
>>
>>7738570
http://poopeegirls.com/2140-asian-scat-games.html#cl

Not him and not exactly forever but i think this is the fetish you are looking for.
I was kind of disappointed honestly, because it looks very exciting in 2D but in reality after the first
girl shits the tube gets covered with shit so you can't really see the shit going back and forth.
>>
>>7738566
This.
>>
>>7737566
catheter insertion and the piss from somebody else injected into bladder.
Good luck.
>>
>>7737566
videos where girls are competing against each other
>>
File: Jayna_James_-_Misspain scream.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jayna_James_-_Misspain scream.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Requesting girl getting facefucked until she pukes, having that puke funneled up her ass, making her shit it out, then consume it again, then get facefucked until she pukes again, and so on and so on, flossing her digestive tract with the same fluids while making it a new level of awful depraved experience for her with every iteration of the process

I don't think my fetishes have much grounding in reality anymore
>>
>>7738303
Haha, unfortunately there's a lot. I'll be posting a lot of TG though.
>>
>>7738395
I don't have any torrents for this stuff, but sauce is generally in the file name. And as I mentioned before, I have a mega folder that I can upload to on demand.
>>
>>7738404
Generally, yeah.
>>
>>7737566

Hardcore CBT or tit torture involving impalement of sensitive bits with needles/nails (as in hammer & nails, not fingernails). In either case, where the woman's face is in frame. And nothing with boots -- all hands-on.

Got anything like that?
>>
Anything with hard spanking/canning where the girl is actually fucked afterwards? It's such a pity most of those sweet, red asses aren't used afterwards on most scenarios.
>>
This is a bit different than the others, but it's my kink as a sub. Any of women being physically abused/hit/punished while being praised verbally? Like getting choked while being told she's a good girl, or being whipped and told good job.
>>
Got anything with feet?
>>
>>7738541
>Look at the file name
>Type into Google
>Get the same links
>Removed rtb
> Find this link
>http://www.realtimebondage.com/live/bondage/trailer.php?y=2012&p=02_25mei6&u=RealTimeBondage-Mei-Mara-Intersec-Crew-Mei-Thinking-Ahead-Part-Three

You're welcome
>>
I just really, really enjoy some good old faceslapping where the woman is the receipent. Doesn't matter if it's female on female or male on female, just hard faceslapping, tears rolling down their cheeks gets me off so good. There are a couple of JAVs with this theme but unfortunately there is more of men getting slapped than women
>>
>>7737566
Can u find a dude that is tied down while a girl is riding him, and after he cumms in her, she sits on his face?
>>
>>7737566
Wouldn't you bleed from that? If that's not real I wonder how they did it.
>>
>>7739019
I know the title anon, i meant that i couldn't find somewhere to see or pirate it.
>>
File: internally-screaming.gif (334 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
internally-screaming.gif
334 KB, 550x330
>>7737566

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: DDSC-020.webm (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
DDSC-020.webm
4 MB, 720x404
>>7739168
Surprisingly no, i am not good with tits anatomy but i guess that mammary glands don't have many veins.
>>
>>7737566
>>7737733
similar but with sound
>>
piercing the clit
>>
>tfw you just came buckets to the horror filled screams of women

Maybe something's not right with me afterall
>>
Serious question, no judgement. This stuff is pretty fucked up to me, do you guys feel guilty after a fap to this?
>>
>>7737566

What a crazy old cunt. I don't understand how poor you'd have to be to get your tits nailed to wood.
>>
waterboarding
>>
>>7739353
Personaly i dont becaous i know its fictional, in the sense that its just a powerfantasy that i dont really want to do to another person,
like when i run over hundereds of people with my car in gta doesnt mean i want or need to do it in real life, so also when i see some extream bdsm or torture
doesn't mean that i want to do it, and it also always seems to have or at least they pretend to have the full consent of the woman.
>>
File: tumblr_na096vmpN01sm1l6po1_250.gif (744 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na096vmpN01sm1l6po1_250.gif
744 KB, 245x184
>>
please post something from torture galaxy, model juggs!
>>
A woman being mechancially milked while fist fucked at the same time.
>>
>>7739019
>>7739181
this
>>
>>7739168
They're probably fake tits.
>>
>>7739843
then she would literally die from this
>>
Spanking hand with a belt?preferably with audio
>>
>>7738908
Why has this never been used in a screamer.gif?

>maybe it has, but I just don't click those
>>
any clitless clip?
>>
>>7737566
Girls being punished for having orgasms. Preferably given by other girls in competition.
>>
Petplay but public nudity and been walked
>>
>>7738908
All I can think of are those fucking rubber chickens. You fucked me up, /gif/.
>>
OP, do you do pissing stuff?
If so, reqesting the following:
>pissing in her vagina. Not on it, inside of her.
>pissing on her while she is bound
>>
maybe some tied up bukkake? Or generally coming in/on her and is tied up?
>>
>>7737944

Sauce on this?
>>
Women fucking themselves with toiletbrushes. I know it exists.
>>
I just want "soft" BDSM, where there's clearly female submission and male dominance, but without much violence, or weird instruments like electric things, etc.
>>
There's been a video, maybe from torture galaxy, with a girl getting literal screws screwed into her tits through nipples. You'd totally make my day if you have it.

>>7740608
Queensnake, multiple times, one of the videos was called "spring cleaning" or something similar. Also quite a few germans doing that. Will post if I find.
>>
Guys, what bdsm chat would you recommend? I want to prettend I'm a teenage sub girl.
>>
Post some BDSM gone wrong.
>>
>>7737566
Stuff that might kill her.

Just that. Give me your best.
>>
>>7737566
Thick jiggling "dead" girl getting fucked
>>
>>7737950
I'm irrational unsettled with this one.
>>
>>7738061
gods, do you have a longer clip of something like this? forced to orgasm again and again? that shit is hot.
>>
OP here. Holy shit there are a lot of responses. Way more than other boards I've done this at.

Keep requesting, but it's going to take me days.

Thanks guys!
>>
video of a frenulum rip
>>
>>7738499
This is probably the closest I have at the moment, that's not about pain. I don't have anything that I can think of, that has a dom spoiling their sub, without pain.

Keep posting, and we can try get a description of something you want to see, where I actually have it.
>>
the widest mouth stretching you have.
>>
>>7738515
>>7738580
>>7740519

Read the OP about sauce
>>
>>7738541
>>7739181
>>7739797

I got most of my stuff either via torrent when it was launched on large sites, or on forums and filesmonster blogs.
>>
>>7738563
How big, and what kind of torture?
>>
>>7738566
>>7738838

That's no fun.
>>
>>7738570
Don't do scat, sorry.

>>7738822
Thanks for the boot. :)
>>
>>7738575
>>
>>7738578
Oh man, I really wish I did have something where a girl pisses herself in pain. I'm trying to remember if I do, but nothing comes to mind.
Here's the opposite. A girl is forced to piss while in pain.

>>7738566
Oh, and thanks. I like what I'm doing, too.
>>
>>7738541
Oh shit, forgot your pussy kicking, sorry.
This isn't quite pussy kicking, but it's the closest I have ripped right now.
>>
>>7738636
No clit removal (but if anyone finds any, please let me know!). Here's a needle through the clit.
I don't know if you guys like the amateur stuff more than the studio stuff, but I sure as shit do.
>>
>>7738679
>>7739163
I only have stuff with girls.
>>
>>7737566

This is so fake. Good cosmetic work, but big fake boobies. Come on, there is no blood.... AT ALL??!?!?! nope, I call BS on this one.
>>
>>7738695
I tried, but this was the closest thing to ice picks I could find.
>>
>>7738877
That's an interesting one. I don't have that, but I'd be interested in finding one.
>>
>>7737566
A womans urethra being fucked by a mans dick.

If you dont know who Im referring to, you need to leave your thread now.
>>
File: PAIN GATE 逹磨鎖食.webm (4 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
PAIN GATE 逹磨鎖食.webm
4 MB, 852x480
>>7739211
>>7741832
Breasts generaly don't bleed much, they are mainly consist of fat and mamary glans, ive seen a tones of this shit and they rarely bleed.
>>
>>7738897
Haha, this is the closest thing I have at the moment. But request again in a bit, and I'll try have something ripped for you by then.
>>
People are fucking weird and fucked up. Glad i'm normal
>>
Getting slapped until they cry?
>>
>>7738934
I think she is a trap.
>>
>>7741764
Yup, trap.
>>
>>7738908
That'd be nice to have. It's also something new that I hadn't thought to hunt down. Thanks for that.

But anyway, this is the closest I have.
>>
>>7738946
I don't do CBT, or anything involving guys, sorry.

If you look around (such as the ice pick one...or the OP...), there's lots of needles and nails going around here.
If you can't find what you're looking for in what I've already posted, let me know.

In the mean time, here's some needles going under fingernails. But no face though, sorry. :(
>>
>>7737566

Saline or N2O injection into boobs or the belly, making them bigger.
>>
lots of tears. copious. wracked with sobs
>>
>>7740167
>
Yes. Petplay. Preferably Kittens. Please? I'm that say one asking for the spoiling Dom stuff. Sorry if it's hard. But I agree with this guy. I love being a kitten.
>>
Anything that involves a situation in which the girl panics until she passes out.

(please!)
>>
>>7741692
Thank you. I know I saw this webm before where it was this redhead in a skirt and she was on the floor and her Dom was fingering her and every time she started getting loud he kept telling her she wasn't allowed to cum yet so she kept biting her lip to try and hold back. Little things like that.
And I replied to someone's request for Petplay. I'm a Kitten sub and I have a collar but video of someone actually putting the collar on their sub or doing the tying down while talking to the sub would be nice.
And someone said to post aftercare videos and I've looked for those and they're kinda difficult. If you could find some I would give you a gold star.
>>
>>7741760
nipple torture!!! or your most extreme anal without prolapse
>>
A real life recreation of the ASS TA ASS!!! scene from Requiem for a Dream. Not some soft shit where the girls are having fun with each other on a pure white set. I'm talking about the whole thing, where you can see the girls are drug-addicted whores who know how low they've fallen, and all the dudes surrounding them throwing money at them, and a weird old dude yelling ASS TA ASS!!!
>>
>>7741832
Ok, my sister actually does this kind of stuff in shows and things. Not her breasts of course but her cheeks and arms and such. If the needle is actually in the skin still it won't bleed much because the area is pretty much blocked. And the tools are sterilized so once you take them out and put some pressure on the entry and exit points the bleeding will stop. It's similar to acupuncture or getting a shot. Yea it will bleed a bit. But unless you puncture a major artery or vein than you don't need to worry. Just look up some of those freak show piercers. They do the same stuff just in a different place.
>>
>>7737774
Anything more like this please! Amputee or simulated amputee is hard to come by.
>>
File: heel sucking.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
heel sucking.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>7737566
I'm looking for girls sucking and/or fucking their own heels or forced to suck/get fucked by their mistress heels. Something like gif related.
>>
File: tumblr_nuwykjefGl1twrw1ao3_500.gif (2 MB, 471x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuwykjefGl1twrw1ao3_500.gif
2 MB, 471x264
>>7742796
>>
Have you got some hard pussy torture? Just the pussy?
>>
>>7741760
the bigger the better :D nails, screws, straight through tits.. only girl like that i know is juggs from TG.. thanks!
>>
>>7737566
Lesbian cuntsocking. (Like fisting, but with feet.)
>>
>>7737578
don't have a gif but if you want this there's a scene on the pirate bay of this with penny pax
>>
>>7738970
yea this is my favourite thing as a dom, james deen does a whole load of this all the time. and a whole load of everything that most doms are missing in porn imo
>>
>>7737566
Jeffrey Dalhmer roleplay
>>
>>7742948
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Balcerzak include the laotion boy please
>>
Requesting fingernails pulled off with teeth or pliers.
>>
Please give me anything you have that involves nipples or clit getting pierced, by needles or any other objects.
I'd rather see clit, but nipples is fine too
>>
>>7737566
candle wax?
>>
>>7738934
link to the mega folder pls? also requesting Torture Galaxy upload, shit is super hard to find unless you want to pay and I'm poor
>>
>>7737566
I can get why you can pierce them and they won't bleed but don't tits bleed normally even if a little if you were to make shallow cuts with knives? I want to see some bloody tits, all this tit impalement and acupuncture and I only saw blood from one of them.
>>
>>7740072
this!!
>>
Looking for vaginal mutilation. Preferably labia chunks being cut off.

Excellent thread.
>>
Cum down an Asian's throat.
>>
>>7743528
I'm gonna jump ahead to this real quick, to get the mega link posted.
Here's the link to the folder. I'll have the decryption key in the next post.
https://mega.nz/#F!1UREyZRJ

When I share the files this way, it doesn't tell me if anyone has downloaded it. So let me know what you guys watch, so I know what's actually worth having up, and what I should prune.
>>
>>7743528
>>7744969

Here's the decryption key:
!ID5lQaPq2QCUylR1pYjLgQ

I've started uploading torture galaxy stuff. One is done. Because of where I downloaded them from, they have useless file names.

I'm limiting the upload rate to 40KB/s so that it doesn't kill my bandwidth for other upload stuff I do, so it's a slow process. For the past couple days I've queued up another bunch of files every day, so it can spend the day uploading.

There should be a few torture galaxy stuff uploaded within the next 12 hours.
>>
tit death
>>
>>7739060
Like this?
>>
File: japanese-00058_MKDD-04c - 02.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
japanese-00058_MKDD-04c - 02.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>7739168
OP here. For everyone who's talking about the blood:
The blood comes when the needle is removed. The elasticity of the skin closes the wound around the offending object. Keeps stuff from entering through the wound, and keeps the blood inside.
>>
>>7738541
>>7739019
I've got it queued to upload to the mega folder mentioned in an earlier post. ETA is probably like another 8-10 hours.

>>7739060
Here's another slap.
>>
>>7739190
>>
>>7739211
Nice, thanks for the boot. That's a shoot I don't have. Downloading it now. :)
>>
>>7739226
Good?
>>
>>7739237
There's been a few posted, so far.
>>
>>7739325
At least you're not paying to go see and touch a woman who's just finished screaming for longer than you've been fapping, and is going to continue to be making noises for a while.
>>
>>7739353
Apparently this guy does: >>7739325

Not many other people do, though. Why?
>>
File: waterboarding - 01.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
waterboarding - 01.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>7739378
I have a few, but I have yet to rip it. Here's one from someone else, that I saved.
>>
File: vampire.webm (3 MB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
vampire.webm
3 MB, 960x480
does this count?
>>
>>7738970
>>7742935
PD does that a lot as well.
I don't have anything ripped with sound, though. This is probably the closest.
>>
>>7737738
more like this
>>
>>7739012
What would you like happening to them?
>>
File: japanese-00058_MKDD-04c - 01.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
japanese-00058_MKDD-04c - 01.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>7739490
Big fan of that scene
>>
>>7737566
What a fucking infection she'll have later on. Seriously, why would someone be that stupid to do that shit? Just imagine all the moments ranging from when she goes to the doctor, wears something with cleavage, is having seizures or any other life threatening situation in which she'll accidentally show her perforated tits.

Oh nevermind, she's probably having her tits removed anyway since they'll get fucking gangrene from being pierced without sterilization. This sick shit should be banned.
>>
>>7738952
This is that chick that got shot up, that I posted a few posts above. She gets fucked for a long time, in a few positions.
>>
>>7739363
A lot of girls do it for free, in their private relationships.
>>
>>7737566
I'd like some bitch who gets her clit and tits shocked with some kind of electrified dildo. Can u?
>>
>>7739422
Well, to be fair, in GTA it's just video game characters getting hurt. These are real girls. Real people experienced this pain. Real girls have to go through their life knowing that their screams are forever on the internet now. A real person, right now, can feel the scars she got while enduring the torment. Real people are going through life, knowing that they got screwed out of money from some of these sites, despite all that torture. After the camera man has stopped filming, and you've stopped watching the video, many of these girls go home to relationships where they continue to experience the exact same things as they do on film.
>>
>>7739493
Unfortunately I don't have much of her. She did some good stuff, but not very often. I'll try dig up something better.
>>
>>7739683
I don't have that, sorry. I don't have a whole lot on fisting. But here's some sort of machine.
>>
>>7739843
Not quite
>>
>>7739851
Depends what's in the implant. You can have a lot of, for example, saline, in there...As demonstrated in a whole lot of porn.
>>
>>7741692
I found the webm I was talking about on another thread. No clue how to post it but I copied the link.
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1448373896808.webm
It's the thing I was saying. No clue where its from though. Just know that it was on the "soft" Dom sub thread.
>>
cactus in the ass
>>
>>7741913
how the fuck is this shit legal? is it a buisness making these films? if so how the fuck do they get away with this arn't there health and saftey regulations n shit
>>
>>7740059
I don't, sorry. I don't have much with that sort of mutilation.
>>
>>7740072
>>7743621
Hmm, I actually don't have much like that.
This is the closest that I have ripped right now.
>>
>>7740006
I think this is the closest that I have to the spirit of that right now.
Belt beating isn't as common as you'd think, unfortunately. It's great when it's found, though!
>>
Do you have anything where the girl is tied up or caged and left outside for a long period of time? Preferably in bad weather.
>>
Girl in plastic bag and air removed so she has no air to breathe and pass out
>>
>>7741787
that's some amazing shit, I imagine it's like a 2point chest suspension, restricted breathing/sternum pain. she seems to be doin ok
>>
>>7742537
"if I have to ask how much, I don't have enough"

but seriously, where can I see this live? been to a few play parties/fet gathering. This is some upper echelon debauch though.
>>
>>7742015
that got to be fake.
I've been tortured this way, the feeling is very very painful.
>>
>>7745836
That's fuckin hot
>>
any more clit torture?
>>
Any chance of some more waterbondage/drowning stuff? Thanks
>>
>>7745814
Thanks, now all I can think of is the scene from full metal jacket.
>>
Pussy whipping/paddling/abuse?
>>
darts
>>
>>7745961
My ex loved needle play. Weird girl, don't really miss her though.
>>
>>7737566
>>7737695
>>7737707
>>7737733
>>7737738
>>7737747
>>7737950
>>7737966
These lose a lot of steam without the sound.
>>
>>7741814
Good ol Rocco
>>
>>7742037
this please
>>
>>7745879
Got any where one chick shoves her feet into another?
>>
File: 1421448701841.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1421448701841.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>7738877
>>
>>7739363
Well she's obviously into hardcore bdsm or she'd be sucking dick on the street to make her money instead of this. I think I saw her fetlife a while ago too. Torture galaxy looks horrifying, but it's not exactly hostel, they're going to be to walk out of there mostly okay.
>>
>>7745974
But they're consenting to experience this stuff
>>
>>7748032
Anon, I need this video. PLEASE?
>>
>>
>>
File: 1473_5_1.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1473_5_1.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>
>>7737566
Post Orgasm torture for girls. Being forced to cum again and again after an orgasm
>>
File: momoi rino1.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
momoi rino1.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
File: momoi rino2 .webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
momoi rino2 .webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
>>7744978
I love you mate, my dl rate is not that great and i can only download during certain times so it'll take a bit till i got it but thank you so much
>>
>>7737566

do you have more rubberband play like this?
>>7748584
>>7748587
this is probably the only vintage breast bondage i have
>>
Anything with tightly tied tits, no needles just tied tits, as much as you have
>>
>>7748904
Yeah just like the rubber band play and tied tits
>>
>>7746066
The women give consent of course, and all the nails etc are properly sanitized. There's no laws that would forbid voluntarily getting your tits nailed to wood...
>>
>>7748668
There's quite a bit of that on the Internet if you search well enough, but surprisingly crushing majority of it is on Pornhub. My two favourites are "SYBIAN BONDAGE" and "JAPANESE AV PORN FUCKING MACHINE MATURBATION (DXPD-002)-01 EMA KISAKI".
>>
File: qs-t-brush-nazryana-04.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
qs-t-brush-nazryana-04.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>7740608
As this anon suggested, there's a mess of it on queensnake: >>7740724
>>
>>7740638
Like this?
>>
>>7740724
I don't have that ripped at the moment, but here's some screws in the pussy.
>>
>>7740791
This is the closest thing I have ripped. There's not a whole lot of "gone wrong" that gets uploaded to the internet, that isn't amateur stuff.

...And it's hard to find amateur stuff that gets so serious that something can go wrong.
>>
>>7741006
I was always told not to put plastic bags on my head, because you could die?
>>
>>7741006
>>7740791
Here's some wax almost hitting a girl's eye. I guess that's kind of close.

>>7741148
What sort of unsettled?
>>
>>7737628
I've been looking for a long while and I've never seen one. It's maybe because it's more dangerous than simple choking. Is there some sort of expert that can explain why it's rare (if not illegal) to find ?£

Also mayli doesn't pass out, she just gags and roll her eyes for a second.
>>
>>7741205
I'm uploading that full video (orgamsagedon) to the mega folder I posted earlier. It should be done uploading within the next 12 hours. Enjoy.
>>
asphyx, water
>>
>>7737566
>if jesus was a woman
>>
some nasty femdom voice please? anything with sound really, dirty talk or anything
>>
>>7749199
Actually, in the UK, there are.

Adults in the UK are not considered to be able to consent to bodily harm.
>>
>>7749695
That and the Torture Galaxy guy works out of Romania. You pay enough and you're bound to find someone willing to do anything.

Funny really, considering the TG girls do it for free.
>>
>>7740167
I'll look for some of this, but I'm not sure if I have a girl being walked on her hands and knees out in public (not in a bar stage or something). Here's something in the mean time.
>>
File: Night24_-_File_164 - 56.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Night24_-_File_164 - 56.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>>7740374
I don't have either of those, ripped. I know I've seen pissing in the vagina, but I have no idea which video I saw it in. I'll keep looking for it.
As for being pissed on, there's lots of that out there. If I haven't posted one with a girl being peed on yet, then I will at some point.

I posted a few of this chick earlier in the thread. It's the closest I have to pissing in a vagina.
>>
>>7737733
Fuuuuck that.
>>
>>7740389
I don't have anything for either of those ripped, unfortunately. I don't have much bukake, and I haven't ripped anything with a focus on the cum.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>7741128
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Can you elaborate more?
But from what I do understand, I probably don't have that at all.
>>
>>7741628
Which frenulum? I probably don't have it though. Not much "ripping" going on in most of these.
>>
>>7741832
A bit stupid, is ya?
>>
>>7737566
is this shit even legal? absolutely disgusting
>>
Do you have anything else like that tube-in-nose-out mouth webm that sometimes gets posted? I absolutely love it and want to know if there's more.
>>
>>7738022
More Bianca. Preferably with sound.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.