[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotta go fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
SO i just bought a gaming keyboard with 6 macros keys and 3 profiles, and a mouse with one macro key and two programables keys (GX Deathtaker and GX Imperator keyboard)

Any ideas how to program them so they can be helpfull in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign??
>>
>>275850
In my first profile i only programed windows shortcuts....
>>
Got a gaming mouse a while back just to use with Ps/Ai. My tips are to program one button to CTRL-Z, set the mousewheel click to ALT so you can zoom in while you hold down and scroll, and set another button just to CTRL. The last two make navigation way more intuitive when it's all right on your mouse, and having a CTRL-Z button (in addition to using it with the ALT on the mousewheel, if you really fucked up), is the most convenient thing in the world.
>>
>>275857
Great idea keeping close the ctrl z comand xD
>>
Can you program tools that have no default shortcut?
>>
>>275857
>set the mousewheel click to ALT so you can zoom in while you hold down and scroll
Wow, never thought about it before, but that's a great idea, going to set that up
>>
>>275867
i think it comes by default... i got my scroll click button (idk the real name) to make the grab tool so i can move in the document easily
>>
OP HERE

So i did this:

Keyboard:
G1 - Open illustrator
G2 - save
G3 - ctrl + e
G4 - paste
G5 - copy
G6 - ctrl + z

Mouse:
G1 - Volume +
G2 - Volume -
G3 - alt + tab
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.