[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any websites with some graphic design contests, like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Are there any websites with some graphic design contests, like e.g. that UI challenge every day? I'd like to practice on something and it would be cool to have a specific task every day.
>>
>>272132
I'm definitely interested in this. If someone could give information I'd be grateful.
>>
>>272132
/r/logodesign makes up a breif and give people 2 weeks to enter. At the end of the 2 weeks the next contest starts and and voting for the winner of the previous one starts.
>>
File: 36daysoftype.png (196 KB, 984x1912) Image search: [Google]
36daysoftype.png
196 KB, 984x1912
>>272132
36daysoftype.com
>>
>>272132
briefbox.me
>>
Bumping again for interest.
>>
>>272132
>briefbox.me

I've done a few projects on 99designs, you have to browse through projects and choose one yourself though. Even though there are dozens of designers fighting for the payouts you get to practice on a real client/project and have a chance of getting some half decent money.
>>
>>272381
I've practised on some freelancer contests but since they are all pretty shit I gave up. I'm a beginner since I only had a couple of gd classes in my course so I could say I know a certain amount of theory but my works are lacking. I just have to train more (for me at least, not sure about seeking a career in this) so I'm interested in places that can help me with that. Actually the only thing I was designing was user interfaces because the degree is focusing on web a lot, but I would like to practise on different things like logos and posters too.

I see so much improvement in my gd works, it's pretty amazing (that is, a lot of my past works were shit and now they are possibly less shit but I know that will probably change in the future too).

I need something that will push me a little to do it more.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.