[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to have feedback on this logo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: nessirlogo.png (8 KB, 183x60) Image search: [Google]
nessirlogo.png
8 KB, 183x60
Hi, I recently launched a website and presented it on this /lit/ post : >>>/lit/7795466

They gave me confusing feedback on the logo. What do you think.
>>
>>260811
I don't hate it but it needs some final details for example the kerning on the N the beta shouldn't be that high and the yellow is too energetic reminds me of capcom.
>>
first things that comes to mind is a noodle soup brand. I have no idea what nessir is. Upon reading the /lit/ thread, I realized it's a share text site.

I'd suggest using a more "literary" font, with less energetic colors.
>>
File: nessir.png (9 KB, 589x268) Image search: [Google]
nessir.png
9 KB, 589x268
I don't understand the name, but here's a suggestion
>>
>>260848
the beta shouldn't be that low..
>>
>>260851
it's supposed to be on the same line like a text document. that's my reasoning
>>
File: 0000.png (11 KB, 589x268) Image search: [Google]
0000.png
11 KB, 589x268
>>260855
something like this
>>
>>260862
beta being on top seems wrong, right on 4chan though
>>
>>260848
This is nice, but it does seem to lack some balance.

Then again, it's kinda irrelevant really... Since the beta, I assume, wouldn't be part of the logo in the end.
>>
>>260862
Hey, Thanks for all your comments, and the logo proposal.

I understand that the logo stands too energetic but it should, since the concept of my website isn't the same with the classical way we see litterature.
Users have only 5 minutes to write into a story. The website is all about stories that people begin, and others continue those stories. But as every user has only 5 minutes per story, that is quite energetic.

I mean there is a movement thing going on.

Thats why I don't really like this one. I need a better idea.

Check out nessir.com to understand the concept, maybe you can than help me even better. Thanks a lot for your time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.