[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creativity thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: logo1.png (82 KB, 445x431) Image search: [Google]
logo1.png
82 KB, 445x431
¡Hey! I'm helping a friend to make her logo, I tried my best and she liked my work but you guys are truly amazing

Pic is the original logo she send me. I'm going to upload my version.

>Let us see how good you are.

This homework is over and we are not really professionals or anything,we don't want you to make homework for us, we just want to see your work pleaaaaaase
>>
File: logoterminado.png (108 KB, 375x332) Image search: [Google]
logoterminado.png
108 KB, 375x332
>>260355
This is my version

If you want to base your project on mine just tell me and I'll upload the gimp project
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo
>>
>>260357
That's all you have to say?

No wonder why this 4chan section is so dead
>>
Make it more basic, how the hell is anyone going to see it at a distance? At least the original is simpler
>>
Ok here is your first lesson in logo design.

less is more.
>>
>>260355

take off those flowers, or vectorize them, if she wants to print, they'll look awful.

try to play more with the typography
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.