[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey gd Any way I can improve this? Not done with the text, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: promo.png (87 KB, 1001x311) Image search: [Google]
promo.png
87 KB, 1001x311
Hey gd
Any way I can improve this?
Not done with the text, just put that there to change later on.
>>
Clean it up (i.e. Trace with pen too & shape), and reduce the opacity of the sun rays

Also switch the fonts for something more professional. Built in M$ fonts have their uses, but this isn't one of them.
>>
A color pallet that looks more 'on purpose' would take this graphic a long way
>>
>>250618
pick a sans serif font to compliment the structure of the buildings. can probly simplify the color scheme to show off what you want. like, what is the point of the low opacity or the highlight on the left? do you want to show depth or a silhouette? is there a reason to all this besides trying to make it look more interesting? maybe just grayscale or is there a reason for the orange? make every choice intentional rather than looking like an accident
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.