[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: idk.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1333
Is this bad?
>>
File: xn1.jpg (545 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
xn1.jpg
545 KB, 1000x1333
>>244163
>>
>>244163
What do you mean?
Are you talking about the part of the font that indicates the stroke?
>>
>>244169
I mean the general design, like what do you think of it?
>>
>>244164
Meh. Your fundamentals look good, but I need more context to really tell more.
>>
>>244173
Do you know of any designers that do similar things that I can study?
>>
>>244171
It is a design.
>>
>>244177
great analysis bro
>>
>>244177
Yes, we can see that a design process has been applied.
>>
>>244173
This.
Seriously, who comes here and posts shit without any intention of defending their work (in the art sense, not like defending it from critical attacks, but just giving an explanation).

OP, at least translate it for us non-weaboos.
>>
>>244163
Design is about solving problems.
What problem are you trying to solve OP?

>>244184
And this.

You're design looks fine, but if it is supposed to be for a kids play space or a study on blue it would be completely shit.
>>
>>244191
I was trying to make a sorta futuristic vibe, there isnt really a crazy thing I was going for. Something a little different idk
>>
>>244236
So there really isn't a purpose to the images? It's just you playing around with design ideas? Why didn't you just say so?

In that case, I think they both look good. They'd look cool as posters or something on a tshirt.
>>
>>244240
thank you. im new to this board im not entirely sure on how to word things yet lol
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (194 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
194 KB, 1000x1333
>>244163
last one, again this is random I'm just looking for general opinions on the design. Is it attractive or too basic?
>>
>>244253
Again, you have proven yourself to be competent in 2D design 101. But it's hard to really judge your skills with without a purposeful design.

Why don't you do a study piece on the moon or a fictional poster for McDonalds in China or something (given the red, yellow, and kenji).
>>
>>244163
i'm just confused how its so grainy...
>>
>>244279
>confused how it's grainy
Because he added a grain filter to it??
You might be in the wrong board anon.
>>
>>244249
Don't worry about it, just remember that every design has a purpose, and if you want feedback, part of that is going to be to do with whether your design serves its purpose well.
And of course this is 4chan, so you're best to get to the point quickly.

I still don't know what any of this shit says though.
>>
>>244163
chink here, do you know the word you are using and its meaning? I dont feel any relationship between the words and the layout
>>
>>244291
i was being facetious t.b.h

fake grain is a pet peeve of mine, its like whenever hipster photographers but a fake vignette on their pictures
>>
>>244163
Not a fan of that noise effect to be honest family
>>
>>244433
Ah, perhaps something like "Much Grain. So Fab." would help people on the inter get your facetiousness.
>>
>>244433
If it improves the picture then why not. 99% of professional photos have vignettes included artificially
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.