[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Build friend his new PC >Installs Windows I should've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 199x199
>Build friend his new PC
>Installs Windows

I should've let the cunt build and break it himself.
>>
File: Gun-Point-Suicide-Attempt.jpg (18 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
Gun-Point-Suicide-Attempt.jpg
18 KB, 400x256
>builds $1000 gaming PC
>installs Linux and paralyzes it

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
Did he pay you? Please tell me he paid you
>>
>>55626606
£20
>>
>>55626618

damn dude, that's mexican labor fee

I get paid $89 to build.
>>
>>55626618
Good, good. Feel free to express your autistic rage as much as you'd like in this thread then
>>
>>55626570
Did the PC have a dedicated GPU? If so, it is 99% a gaming PC and your friend doesn't want to deal with Linux. Also
>Friend
>Charging your "friend" money

Either you have a loose definition of friend, or you're just a truly shit friend.
>>
>>55626682

He said he thought all computer repair services were gay and expensive, all were charging him £80 to build it for him, he asked several other friends to help him build it but they said £80 as well, so I said "I can do it for £20", he agreed instantly, it's a win for both.

He bought a GTX 950 for his PC, he was using Ubuntu on his laptop for playing CSGO and shit, so I figured he would do the same on his newly build PC.
>>
>>55626756
you have to understand that normies don't give a fuck about Linux or Windows. They use what they know, and what they know their games/programs will install on. Plain and simple.

And again I stress the whole "friend" bit. Is this a bro who you see daily? Someone you hang out with all the time? If so, I never charge these kinds of friends. They know to buy me lunch. Or buy beer.

You might be talking about an acquaintances. People you're on friendly terms with but not truly friends.
>>
I have Linux on both my Desktop and Laptop and I use it primarily for Gaming. When will wincucks get over this meme
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.