[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesnt build his own computer oh really anon? so you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 12773551.jpg (38 KB, 586x421) Image search: [Google]
12773551.jpg
38 KB, 586x421
>he doesnt build his own computer

oh really anon?

so you soldered and melted plastic to create each piece?

you programmed your own cpu?

wow i bet that was totally a bargain in terms of price vs labor vs time to fully functional device

...oh no i get it, you BOUGHT everything prebuilt yourself then simply put the final pieces that easily connect together like an ikea set and feel like you're some smart engineer
>>
>>55619933
>...oh no i get it, you BOUGHT everything prebuilt yourself then simply put the final pieces that easily connect together like an ikea set and feel like you're some smart engineer

Sure did!
Jelly, noobert?
>>
File: X62.jpg (1 MB, 1839x1143) Image search: [Google]
X62.jpg
1 MB, 1839x1143
>>55619933
>>55619951
Speak for yourselves --51nb
>>
What would you suggest as an alternative
>>
>>55619933
>programmed CPU
>He doesn't solder his own cpus
>>
The word is assembled and it saves a lot of money not just on the cost of parts but by getting you exactly what you need and nothing more.
>>
>>55620080

funny, i never see ikea furniture "assemblers" walking around with a sense of worth and being
>>
>>55619933
>I'm going to be a pedantic fucking faggot and get all worked up over build vs assemble

Kill yourself.
>>
>>55620185
I have never seen people who put their computers together do it either. Are you, perhaps, a troll? :^)
>>
So a guy who builds his house didn't actually build it unless he chops down all the trees, makes the nails and goes to the quarry to make cement.
>>
>>55620066
>he doesn't fabricate his own semiconductors
>>
>>55620201

>acting pretentious based on the number of middlemen you went through to get your end product

>nobody is actually "building" anything

>i built that in the backyard

oh so you cut the trees to make the wood, then cut them into 2x4's ect...?

>no i went to home depot and got everything but then just assembled it

>IMMAMAN
>>
To build something from scratch, you first have to invent the universe.
>>
>>55620185
I assembled my desk and I'd say I'm better than a retard who paid $50 to have it done for him
>>
>>55620337

>he didnt create molecular science
>>
>>55620380

>literally female shopping haul youtube videos
>>
>itt OP gets super bum bruised about his prebuilt shitbox
>>
>>55620046
how much is the board?
>>
File: 1425635132512.jpg (35 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1425635132512.jpg
35 KB, 277x296
>>55619933
>>
>>55621083
they're not available.
>>
>>55619933
>people who build their own house have to cut down the timber, make the concrete, smelt the steel, make electrical cable, make the piping, etc
>>
File: Bait.png (70 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
70 KB, 500x503
Holy shit...
>>
>>55621919

only ones who walk around bragging about how pretentious they are
>>
>>55619933
>he built a shed himself
oh really, so you grew the trees, milled the wood, mined the steal, forged the nails, door hinges and door handles, melted your own glass and shaped it for windows, constructed your own shingles and formulated your own cement for the foundation?

That's how retarded you sound. Building something is a relative process, not something always from the ground up entirely by yourself.
>>
>>55622184

so you're relatively pretentious?
>>
File: 1454008298316.png (183 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
1454008298316.png
183 KB, 500x658
>>55622184
>mined the steal
i have some bad news for you anon.
>>
>>55622004
>>55622204
We are just carrying your logic through to other building (assembly) situations.

No one here feels any real superiority due to the act of building their own computer because of how dead simple it is. Normies are scared of it but you could guide a child through the process.

The sense of superiority comes from better purchasing decisions and creating something that fills your desires, and that is something that pretty much all kit builders feel.
>>
>>55622333
>No one here feels any real superiority due to the act of building their own computer because of how dead simple it is.
I have bad news for you - again.
People on here really do think that they are tech wizards because they can buy and assemble the bits that produce a working-to-some-degree PC.
>>55622333
>Normies are scared of it
... and there you go.
"Normies" don't give a flying fuck about your retarded ego-crutch. I'll bet you couldn't tune a car engine by hand. How about cook a 5-course meal from scratch? Or paint a portrait or compose music?
You are a one-trick pony and the trick isn't impressive.
>>
>>55619933
so you mined up iron for it?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.