[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ first time on this board. I have a question the guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Syths.jpg (56 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
Syths.jpg
56 KB, 512x640
Hey /g/ first time on this board. I have a question the guys at /b/ were no help with. Basically how do I track the IP from a Deactivated Instagram account? (Will Tell Story After)
>>
File: tmp_5531-rrceyaaq1802033573.png (283 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5531-rrceyaaq1802033573.png
283 KB, 480x451
>>55618427
You dont.
>>
>>55618427
I believe what youre experiencing is the XY problem. You are asking about your attempted solution rather than your actual problem
>>
>>55618454
>>55618481
Is it actually not that easy? Because Instagram doesn't delete there accounts they just deactivate them. The police were Involved in this situation what would they use to track a Deactivated Account?
>>
>>55618506
they would subpoena for logs, dumbass
>>
File: 1871bd7.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1871bd7.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
Go be a stalker somewhere else
>>
>>55618506
They would likely just ask instagram for account details.
And no its not simple and very unlikely to achieve whatever youre after. Stating the actual issue might get you further.
>>
>Install Gentoo
>SSH into the Instagram server
>obtain logs
Yes, it's that easy.
>>
Story goes like this lads. Me being college kid (1st year) Hanging out in dorm because weekend. Out of no where friend (Call her Beta) messages me telling that my friend (Call her Hoxton). Beta found someone made a account based on the nudes they saved using a third party snapchat app that saved the pictures that normally would delete. They uploaded it to the Instagram account made it private. Basically I saw it they accepted me and I saw nudes. Cops got called and they "Deleted the account" but you can't delete accounts they just get deactivated for a certain amount of time then it deletes. Wanted to see if I could trace it
>>
>>55618742
Send nudes
>>
>>55618742
Not possible unless you can compromise instagram security or convince a judge to subpoena the information.
>>
>>55618690
This.

Dont complicate thing that are easy only bc you dont know how.
>>
>>55618742
install Kali
>>
File: 1438455415281.jpg (35 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
1438455415281.jpg
35 KB, 580x346
>>55618742
install gentoo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.