[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we can all agree that Android phones are the only real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 3445.jpg (53 KB, 544x235) Image search: [Google]
3445.jpg
53 KB, 544x235
I think we can all agree that Android phones are the only real designated phones.

Device manufacturers refuse to keep their devices up to date resulting in nightmarish fragmentation and unpatched vulnerabilities, Cheap build quality basically designed to fail.

I've learned my lesson. Buy nice or buy thrice.

The money i have wasted on poo droids over the past two years i could have just bought an iphone and been done with it.
>>
No one cares what you've bought
>>
File: IMG_20150822_013511.jpg (49 KB, 523x476) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150822_013511.jpg
49 KB, 523x476
Replaced my Lagxus 5 with a Nokia N9 and haven't looked back, since then I bought a few more
>>
>>55601115
>Device manufacturers refuse to keep their devices up to date resulting in nightmarish fragmentation and unpatched vulnerabilities, Cheap build quality basically designed to fail.

Not if you buy a Nexus or HTC phone.
>>
File: 1432733252210.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1432733252210.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>55601206
Keeo dreaming, the inherited android architecture is all monolithic to a certain device for each build UNLIKE EVERY OTHER OS ON THE PLANET

Even Nexus phones haven't been "stock" android since the Nexus 4, it's not the manufacturer's fault, android is just shit

Stay mad Androne
>>
>>55601115
>cheap build quality
>my galaxy S6, has a screen, a better camera, and better speaker and better build quality than any Iphone I've ever had in my hands.

Illiterate Idrones are so funny
>>
>>55601115
Not you personal tech blog, faggot
>>>/rebbit/
>>
>>55601256
I guess you are right. This board is for technology after all and feces really can't be technology.
>>
>>55601115
he's a chocolate factory worker right?
that's chocolate milk with too much milk, ri-right senpai?
>>
>>55601115
Buy a phone you can root next time and don't be a little bitch.
>>
>>55601115
Nice subtle shill. You didn't even mention your product until the last sentence. Not that we didn't figure out where you were gonna go with your wall of text or anything.
>>
>>55601283
Exactly, your thread is shit, you post is shit, and you are shit
>>>/rebbit/
>>
File: 1466974084517.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466974084517.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
I like my S4 with Cyanogenmod.
>>
>>55601478
Trump is pro american manufacturing so if he gets elected we might can have quality products made here at home again.

They will cost a little more but at least we will have jobs to buy them.
>>
>>55601516
>make things domestically
>labor costs causes the prices to skyrocket unless they use cheaper materials/parts or the wait calculation is just right
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>55601604
Something something profit margins
Something something upper management bonuses
Something something no raise in pay for domestic workers
>>
>>55601604
Americans dont work for chump change like the chinese so labor costs go up, The company then floats that cost to the customer to maximize profits.

Not unlike restaurants really. The tip is how the restaurant owners float labor costs to the customer.
>>
>>55601516
Goddamn you're a fucking idiot if you think any presidential nominee will follow through with promises.
>>
>>55601516
sorry but americans aren't qualified to build high tech devices anymore
chinks know how to build stuff, they're not just cheap anymore
>>
>>55601651
Yeah that's what I'm saying. My original post wasn't phrased correctly.
If the costs go way high, who the fuck's gonna buy? It's retarded to bring the manufacturing jobs back but keep wages the same. No one would be able to afford shit. Half the reason we can get things for the prices we do is because of the marginal slave labor we exploit out of Chinese/Indian workers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.