[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know how to update a non-updateable phone? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (154 KB, 728x400) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
154 KB, 728x400
Does anybody know how to update a non-updateable phone?

The phone that I'm trying to update is Samsung gt-19100.
>>
Fucking use custom roms
Investigate faggot.
>>
>>55568427
my phone is a nokia lumia 510.
where can i find this custom rom?
>>
Go on XDA. Follow a guide.

That said the S2 is pretty fucking old.
>>
>>55568491
Windows phones are very very locked down. That and the combination of lack of interest to crack them means there are no ROM's. Also consider that windows phone is going to perform much better on the hardware of the 510, than any flavor and version of android. And you can remove any and all bloat from it.
>>
Oh hey, I was trying to do the same thing last night. I'm on 4.0.4, some custom rom or something I installed 3 years back, and when I saw how fucking poor all the documentation was with shit like "lol just format everything and then reset your partitions btw I'm not going to tell you which one to use or why you should use any of these" I just said fuck it and didn't bother.

Pokemon isn't worth this autism.
>>
>>55568643
Using an s2 with marshmallow as a backup phone. It works great and smooth most of the time. Of one the best phones ever made
>>
>>55568184
>non-updatable
sounds like it can't be done friendo
>>
>>55568184
>i9100
>non-updateable
nigga, there's an official nightly of cm13.0 (android 6.0.1).

wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>55568184
Galaxy SII not updatable? Nigga wut.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.