[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2014 Galaxy Note 10.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2014 Galaxy Note 10.1
tell me why my choice is shit, /g/
>>
>>55566976
see
>>55555555
>>
It's not a terrible choice but the upgrade path is pretty poor. Presumably you want it because of the stylus and maybe the split screen feature too?
>>
>>55566976
Your mom will get angry because you used her credit card without asking again.
>>
>>55566976
Literally the best android tablet around
Get the snapdragon version
>>
>>55566976
>2 year old android tablet with no upgrades and smartphone "apps"

Just get a windows tablet and use desktop programs
>>
I've been thinking about getting one of these or the galaxy tab a with s pen as a digital sketchbook. This one seems a lot more powerful, and has much better resolution, but they don't make it anymore, and the tab a supports standard wacom styli. I already have a cintiq, so this would be for quick sketching on the go or on the couch, so apps and low res are no problem for me. What you think anon?
>>
>>55569743
The thing is though that resolution really is low, so unless you have borrowed and are satisfied with the screen personally I wouldn't get it
Other than that it has no problem though, the low res ironically means it would hardly lag.

If you can though, the Asus Note 8 is a better alternative overall, as it also runs full windows. It's a rare device though, so the bigger Note 2014 seems better, since I have that already

Since you're just looking for something small and quick to sketch on though I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Tab A, there isn't much like it on the market.
>>
>>55569806
The low res is the only real drawback I've seen, but in a digital sketchbook that could be a boon due to low lag as you said. I've heard it compared to the iPad 2, which didn't look bad to me, although it's been some time since I've seen one.

I'll look into that Asus too. Thanks anon.
>>
>>55566976
touchwizz
>>
>>55566976
First tell me why your choice isn't shit. I bought a 10 american centimeter chinese tablet with rejected retina panel for $150 all for the purpose of reading mango.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.