[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Request] Design a iphone 5 cooling case.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: F7JFIFEGL3JOJNQ.MEDIUM.jpg (39 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
F7JFIFEGL3JOJNQ.MEDIUM.jpg
39 KB, 620x465
I have two phones, one being an iphone 5 that has an overheating problem.

My solution to this would be designing a case with a cpu fan or something similar to cool the phone.

I am asking you to help me build a blueprint for it since I am not knowledgeable enough with wiring.

My original idea was to buy a cheap iphone case and cut the back out, buy a micro cpu fan or two and super glue them to the cut out, the powering of these fans is stumping me.
Please help
> I am a newfag
>>
>>55559378
Seems like an incredibly stupid idea, but if you're serious about it I suggest going to /diy/
>>
>>55559378
The new Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>55559537
Why is this a bad idea

>like water cooling it is a good idea
>>
>>55559557
Making a case is cheaper.
i also save all my data and my jailbreak
>>
>>55559378
>applel shit
>overheating problem

There's no solution for this except buying a brand that isn't utter shit.
>>
strip the bare wire to the fan

solder a resister to the power rail

solder the power rail with the resistor to a cable / conector that plugs into the voltage pin on your iphone

then just solder ground to the ground connection

alternatively, get 2 40mm pc fans, and wire both of them to a 9v at the bottom of the case.
>>
File: 1455457199214.jpg (111 KB, 901x761) Image search: [Google]
1455457199214.jpg
111 KB, 901x761
>>55559966
this desu senpai
>>
>>55559966
>two phones
>apple isnt my daily driver
>>
>>55560009
Thank you
>>
>>55559378
Is that lead free solder I see???? kek
>>
>>55560032
You really shouldn't rely on a ticking time bomb as a backup phone. We're just concerned about your safety senpai.
>>
>Buy a Hot/Cool bag
>Buy cheap iphone silicone case
>Get a little ziplock bag and pour contents from hot/cool bag in it
>Close bag and put tape over seal
>Attach velcro stickers to the back of the case and the bag
>>
I've never heard of an iphone 5 overheating before.
>>
File: 1443464062083.png (366 KB, 747x803) Image search: [Google]
1443464062083.png
366 KB, 747x803
>>55560143
Do you live in a cave?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.