[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Motherboard doesn't come with screws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>Motherboard doesn't come with screws
>>
You get what you pay for :v)
>>
>>55559019
The nose makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>55558963
They probably just forgot to put them in the box at the chinese sweatshop factory.
>>
>not buying a prebuilt
>>
>>55558963
Screws should come with the case, not the MoBo.
>>
>>55559019
>Using the smiley with a ʇɐɹɐɔ nose
>>
>>55558963
>not having an organised collection of screws

Is this your first build
>>
>>55558963
Those usually come with the case.
>>
>>55559150
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>55559076
nice bait
>>
Since when do they come with screws? I only got mobo screws with cases.
>>
>>55558963
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_case_screws
find what you need at a local hardware store, buy a good amount of it, and never worry again.
>>
>>55559150
This. Always this.
>>
>>55559019
I first read that as "You get what you pay for /v/"
>>
>>55559150
This makes sense, all mobo holes are the same, yet screws differ per case.
>>
>>55558963
>screw mother on board
>>
>>55560373
Actually the vast majority of mobo stand offs have the same thread but because it isn't a standard and may differ it makes sense for the case to include the screws.

Also because the case is supplying the screw hole it makes sense to supply the screw to fit that hole.
>>
File: 1446797092968.gif (2 MB, 488x291) Image search: [Google]
1446797092968.gif
2 MB, 488x291
I NEVER THOUGHT ID BE 17 MILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT BUT I FOUND A WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>55559150
This.
>>
OP works for VICE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.