[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a ztr warp elite. Anything i should know about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: zte-warp-elite-front-970x546-c.jpg (46 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
zte-warp-elite-front-970x546-c.jpg
46 KB, 970x546
Just bought a ztr warp elite. Anything i should know about it? My mom wants one if i like it, but it is kinda big and the "swipe" button in the bottom right is kinda annoying.
>>
>>55545400
Or why does the camera take photos where my face looks like a doll??
>>
SMART
PHONE
GENERAAAAAL
>>
>>55545400
Bump>>55545400
>>
File: IMG_20160712_191958.jpg (1 MB, 3074x4085) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_191958.jpg
1 MB, 3074x4085
I just got one last week. Seems like a breddy gud phone for the price.

You should probably know about Open Camera. You can take HDR pics with it and a bunch of other cool stuff.

pic related: 100 ISO, HDR mode, 90% JPG quality.
>>
>>55546168
We're waiting for one. Last one 404'd
>>
>>55545400
Swype button?
>>
>>55546490
Open camera? When i use snapchat or the camera facing me, i dont look real like i did on my old phone. My face is pale and it hides blemishes and my eyes are dark. Whats going on
>>
>>55546531
>Open camera?
Yeah the camera app everyone should be using by default but don't for some odd reason. It's on the play store.

>When i use snapchat or the camera facing me, i dont look real like i did on my old phone. My face is pale and it hides blemishes and my eyes are dark. Whats going on
Default camera has some weird real-time photo editing thing. Just set it to 0 and it should leave you alone. Better yet, just use Open Camera.
>>
>>55546610
Will do thanks! And any idea on how to set to 0?
>>
>>55546732
Click on "beauty" in the default camera app and set it to 0. It will automatically be disabled in Open Camera.
>>
>>55546816
Unfortunately that didnt really help
>>
>>55546873
So neither Open Camera or setting the thing to 0 helped? Could be the lighting where you are. Front camera has no flash so it has to use light already there. You'll probably get the best pics outside if it's a sunny day.

Other alternative is to use the back camera with flash turned on, a 5 second timer, and continuous focus.
>>
File: Snapchat--5134776767177597046.jpg (219 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--5134776767177597046.jpg
219 KB, 720x1280
>>55546965
This is what I look like on this phone it's dull and it covers my shit skin
>>
File: IMG_20160712_185833.jpg (439 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_185833.jpg
439 KB, 720x1280
>>55547002
And here iss with my other phone
>>
>>55547002
>>55547016
Honestly it looks like an improvement lmao.

Pretty reasonable though, this isn't a $600+ flagship Android phone after all.
>>
>>55547083
I know but my other one was shit. Warp sync. I just want character even though the old camera made me seem more real
>>
>>55547124
It could be a problem with snapchat itself. May not be used to 5MP front facing cameras.

Because the Sync uses a 1.6MP front camera, Warp Elite uses a 5MP one.

Anyway I guess I can't help much since I rarely use camera on my phone and have never used snapchat. Try the /sqg/ they may be able to help you more there.
>>
Fuck that thing looks gorgeous
>>
>>55547619
Agreed. Wish ZTE would shove a SD 650, 3GB of RAM, a 1080p screen in that design and sell it unlocked. I'd buy it a heartbeat.
>>
>>55547672
ThinkPhone
>>
>>55547619
It is
>>
>>55547177
Do you know how I can get downloaded images to where I can view them from the gallery? I have my camera pics there and screenshot pics there but how do I move my downloaded pics there? I have to actually click the downloaded folder to view them. But in all other phones ever the downloaded photo is in images
>>
>>55548595
bump
>>
>>55548595
bump
>>
>>55549550
Sorry mate I was at work.
>>
>>55548595
Anyway I know the problem you're talking about and I hope this media scanner problem gets fixed soon.

What I do is click on "Refresh(media scan)" in the app FOTO I downloaded from the play store and that solves downloaded pics now showing up in photo viewers.
>>
>>55549856
Thank you so much! I am just still concerned about the camera. Even the open camera you suggested didnt fix it. Plus it made it SUPER bright
>>
>>55547002
>>55547016
Gauuuu muy sexy <3
>>
>>55549894
You mess around with the exposure settings in Open camera to correct that.

You see that half sun thing at the right side? Click it and it will open a "-" and "+" button. The negative makes the photo less bright and the plus makes it more bright.

You can also lock the brightness with that lock on the right side if you want too.

Don't blame the camera though. Taking photos without flash is already excruciatingly painful for phone cameras even the ones on flagships.
>>
>>55545400
If you listen to music in your car a lot, be warned that it will randomly fuck your audio up every now and again.

Basically, no bass, and everything else sounds like its coming from next door. It sucks, and its why I'm going to be getting rid of this phone after less than a month.

Also, I didn't like any of the default keyboards because they enter key is an emoji key unless you press shift which is really annoying when trying to format texts.
>>
>>55549956
Well I didnt have flash on the warp sync either but it atleast took photos where you could see me
>>
>>55550035
>If you listen to music in your car a lot, be warned that it will randomly fuck your audio up every now and again.
>Basically, no bass, and everything else sounds like its coming from next door. It sucks, and its why I'm going to be getting rid of this phone after less than a month.
Speaker quality is always an issue on phones unless you get an expensive flagship with dual-stereo speakers. If the volume is too low then go to the Dolby Audio app included and max out the equalizer in a custom preset and click the power button om the top left to get a significant volume boost.

>Also, I didn't like any of the default keyboards because they enter key is an emoji key unless you press shift which is really annoying when trying to format texts.
Then just download your own custom keyboard. It only takes like 1 minute to change and configure a new one. I recommend the latest google keyboard.
>>
>>55550112
Its not the volume. I have the phone to max and change the volume with my cars head unit, but every now and again the sound quality goes from good to shit. I tried turning off the equalizer, i tried using it, google did me nothing. I have never had this problem with my previous phones, and neither have any of my friends. Its only the zte that does it, and its really annoying.

I have the go keyboard. Only one i could find with a decent layout. it comes with the google keyboard but it has the same issue as the stock. i dont use emojis and i cant turn off the emoji key.

Its a good phone but the sound problem is a what kills it.
>>
File: fam.png (1 MB, 1331x727) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
1 MB, 1331x727
>>55549956
This isnt a great example but here, why the hell is everything so dark with this? my eyes are black, granted, i didnt look great before but i feel like I look worse now. And its a way better camera, wtf??
>>
>>55550112
Also, i dont mean the phone speakers, i mean i have my phone plugged into my cars aux jack and the phone will randomly distort the audio.

Phone speakers are actually decent.
>>
>>55550261
>Its a good phone but the sound problem is a what kills it.
Not him but it doesn't really seem like a big deal. Most people use bluetooth to FM radio adapters to stream audio to their car speakers nowadays.

>>55550284
That sounds like a problem with the car sound system or aux cable. Not sure if returning it and ordering a new one will solve the problem.

Anyway I just got mine a month ago and it does most things just fine without breaking the bank. Only thing I dislike is you can't change the glowing dots and circle color at the bottom, red would have looked better imho.
>>
>>55550282
Try changing the exposure and white balance in Open Camera. This looks like just a software problem desu, hope an OTA update fixes this soon though I never use the front camera so can't say I actually care much.
>>
>>55545400
Why not a redmi note 3 pro?
Not shilling, actually curious
>>
>>55550439
Maybe I dont have all the updates installed? What is an ota fix?
>>
>>55550455
Go to system settings, system updates, and click "update ZTE software" and "update Firmware". Should give you an OTA update to install if you're missing it. If not then you're gonna have to wait it out and hope the next update fixes the camera. Boost releases OTA updates every ~4 months.

OTA updates are basically system updates carriers give to phones. You have to install them but they usually nag at you for a few times to let you know they're there.
>>
>>55550510
yeah mines up to date already unfortunately
>>
>>55550582
Sorry to hear that. You're gonna have to wait it out and use your back camera to take selfies while the update arrives or get flagship phone.

Anyway goodnight anon, hope things turn out better for you sooner.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.