[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything better for the money than this R6400? It's $130
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: R6400-100NAS.jpg (120 KB, 1500x885) Image search: [Google]
R6400-100NAS.jpg
120 KB, 1500x885
Anything better for the money than this R6400? It's $130 on Amazon right now. More than I want to spend really.

I've been using a WRT54G for >10 years and its about time to upgrade. I'm a somewhat of a "normie" that doesn't need a bunch of advanced features and I'm never more than 30' away through 2 walls max. My cable connection is only 20/1 through a SB6141.

And no, I don't want a separate router and AP.
>>
get any asus router and put that improved merlin firmware on it, nothing else is worth it currently.

netgear are fucking trash, their only good router is the r7000 and even then its way overpriced compared to the competition. I recently upgraded from a dd-wrt e4200 to an ac-56u for 88$, it runs circles around the old one while being quite a bit cheaper.
>>
>>55544414

Thanks for the reply.

Anything wrong with getting the RT-N66U instead? They're the same price. Maybe even the RT-AC66U if I can choke down the higher price.
>>
>>55544720

Eh, never mind. I've been out of the loop too long and had to read about N vs AC. I'll just get the RT-AC56U. Thanks again for the help.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.