[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else wish they release the Iphone 5/SE design but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1455122240800.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455122240800.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1280
Does anyone else wish they release the Iphone 5/SE design but 4.7 inch instead of 4 inch?

It would be literally perfect
>>
>>55537526
You are going to have to accept that your requirements for perfection, literal or otherwise, are an edge-case.
I bet this happens to you a lot, you old hipster you.
>>
>>55537526
Yeah, that and it runs Android.
>>
>>55537526
yeah... i want to get an se asap
>>
you can use a bigger iphone 5 case on iphone 6. just search on aliexpress.
what you want is never gonna happen officially.
>>
Kind of. No idea if I'd like a bigger screen. The 5S design is great though.
>>
>>55537526
Nah, while it doesn't look nearly as nice, the iPhone6/S design (lifted from the 5G iPod Touch) is more ergonomic with the rounded sides.

I'd have preferred if the iPhone SE was a shrunken iPhone 6 / thicker iPod Touch.
>>
>>55538536
lmao
Android is the most fragmented OS in history

Did you know that 40% of Android users are still using Gingerbread? And how many do you think actually use the newest version, Marshmallow? MAYBE 1%? As a result you have a disgustingly bad app ecosystem.
>>
>>55540442
Stop taking numbers out of your ass
https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html#Platform
>>
>>55540509
>https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html#Platform
What does Google consider a 'small' screen?
>>
My brain says get an iPhone SE, since what I mostly do with my phone is listen to podcasts/audiobooks, I don't play games, and I very rarely what videos, but the OnePlus 3 is SO MUCH FUCKING PHONE for even less money I'm not sure what to do...

It's like all I want is a quick lunch and they're selling sandwich for $8 which seem to fit the bill perfectly, but they're selling whole fried turkeys for $6... how do you pass up the turkey, even though it's not at all what you want??
>>
>>55537526
.7 inches is a lot. It would look way too big for how it's designed.
>>
>>55540729
Get 2 phones amigo, theirs no better life. Or get a 1+3 and an iPod touch. Perfect mix
>>
>>55540795
I'd never end up carrying the OP3 in this case.

OPX would be great if they'd put a faster processor in it (apparently it' discontinued as is)
>>
Did the SE already had a release or is it still in the shill-on-social-media stage?
>>
>>55540872
...what I'm actually considering more seriously is the iPhone SE, so I have everything in my pocket all the time (vs. an iPod touch where I'd be missing GPS and cellular), but pairing it with a small Android tablet for media consumption when I know I'll be doing that.

On the tablet side though, there's no obvious choice: there are 8" 1920x1200 chinktabs for ~$100, although quality is dodgy. Would happily pay the premium for a Xiaomi MiPad2 except it's crippled by no SD slow (why would anyone design an Android device with no SD slow is beyond me).
>>
>>55541019
this.
Phablets are teh gay
>>
>>55537526
A phone that fucking thick at the 6S size would be fucking stupid.
>>
>>55540891
nigga its all over the world by now
>>
>>55540442
>>55540509
BTFO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.