[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck my videos stutter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I have all these fucking 1080p videos of AKB48 performing live and they all fucking stutter and it's driving me MAD

I've been fucking with all the settings I can find and the best I can get it is like half a minute of smooth video and then a few frames stutter.

Everything but these AKB videos run perfectly so like holy shit what's wrong

Kodi is the only thing that plays em smoothly but it seems to run a slower framerate than MPC or VLC when they're not stuttering so it must be doing some sort of reclocking bullshit

My computer's not too much of a piece of shit even. i3 6100, 32gb ram, gtx 970, win 7.

BTW they're these AKB vids

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=822873
>>
>970
We warned you about not having enough vRAM bro. You dug your grave, now lie in it.
>>
Consider mpv
>>
>>55524797
Try mpv
>>
>>55524851
>>55524883

thanks to both of you - by the way just watched 2 eps of 1080p anime and it was smooth as buttery balls.

>>55524821

i know bro that .5g is killin me ;(
>>
to be clear it was with the same settings as i was trying the AKB48 videos with, haven't tried mpv yet. but i will try that soon. thanks again bros
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.