[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gorshill has been called out on his autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: lulz.png (68 KB, 780x583) Image search: [Google]
lulz.png
68 KB, 780x583
Do you agree that open source developers should be more considerate, even when they have no feelings for other human beings, or should they be free to ban everyone who ever suggests a new feature to their projects and get away with it?
>>
>>55513336
butthurt advertisement company employee detected

How does it feel to get wrecked by a literal retard?
>>
>>55513336
gorhill did nothing wrong
>>
what happened?
>>
>>55513473
7/11
>>
>>55513336
While it's a dick move it's also their project and they can do as they like.

Freedom.
>>
>>55513494
Also, since it's a Git project, anyone can fork it.
>>
>>55513373
Even when he had a tantrum and put the entire uBlock project and the safety of hundreds of thousands of users on the hands of a greedy teenager he didn't know anything about?
>>
>>55513473
https://github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/issues/584
User asks for feature, dev declines, user argues, dev locks issue.

>>55513336
Consideration involves understanding that you are asking people to do free work.
>>
>>55513336
sounds like a whiny bitch to me
>add feature x
>no
>why not, it would be useful to just me
>no, it's not something i want to do
>REEEEE YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER
>no
>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU VICTIMIZE ME YOU CIS SCUM YOUR AND IDIOT REEEE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.