[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lenovo A10-70L ROOT help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Lenovo A10-70L shitfuckpiss.jpg (98 KB, 1060x588) Image search: [Google]
Lenovo A10-70L shitfuckpiss.jpg
98 KB, 1060x588
I recently bought the tablet in the title and love it BUT it has a lot of useless shit, a.k.a bloatware. I want to remove it but cant because the device wont let me. I have tried flashing different Cyanogenmod recoveries (there isn't a version for this device) and pretty much everything else i know. So basically, help me root this piece of shit, thank you. I'm beginner/advanced beginner in Android.
>>
>>55512751
I should add that all i have witnessed so far have been these really shady looking "rooting programs".
>>
Oh shit nigga. You bought a Lenovo. You are fucked. FUCKED.

Sorry, can't help you. Never give Lenovo a single cent. Never ever.
>>
>>55513396
Thanks for the input dude. I managed to install some kind of custom recovery trough some shady business but even it wont let me uninstall bloatware, only disable.
>>
>>55512751
Niagara you're a fucking retard... did you EVEN BOTHER to search Google? http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guide-lenovo-tab-2-a10-70-root-t3279322
>>
>>55513505
You do realize that's what i used but was not willing before because it looks shady as hell? Also, >Niagara
Get over yourself bitch.
>>
>>55513451
Also you have to install a bloatware remover you fucking retard... you shouldn't even be rooting
>>
>>55512751
>>55513505
The problem is solved with solution 3. from the same page this retard posted. Thread closed.
>>55513562
Wrong, you should always be rooting. Which i did. You sound like a tryhard nerd though, have fun watching anime and being a lonely FAG.
>>
>>55513571
See what happens when you play Chad's tech support, /g/?
>>
>>55513592
No Chad's here but that "haha you're so fucking stupid lemme tell you about my superiority" attitude is really pathetic. I know a guy like that IRL. Deal with it in your life!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.