[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://motherboard.vice.com/read/p c-gaming-is-still-way-to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1468074393464819.jpg (760 KB, 2016x1306) Image search: [Google]
1468074393464819.jpg
760 KB, 2016x1306
https://motherboard.vice.com/read/pc-gaming-is-still-way-too-hard?utm_source=mbfb

PC cucks BTFO
>>
>>55504393
thank you OP, I didn't know it was still possible to get this angry with idiots.
>>
We both know you made this thread to laugh at vice, and by extension, normalshits
>>
it's like reading an essay written by a 9th grader.
>>
File: 6eqWTIw.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
6eqWTIw.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>55504433
What are you talking about anon? :^)
>>
>>55504393
>Emanuel Maiberg
>berg
Well with that level of apple and console shilling I'm not at all surprised.
>>
File: Oy_Vey.jpg (52 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
Oy_Vey.jpg
52 KB, 504x566
>>55504488
Oy Vey!
>>
>>55504393
>people with room-temp IQ still buy consoles due to not being able to think in long term

>paying $60 per game
>having to pay for online
>inb4 b-but muh second hand
Not everybody's time is worthless enough to chase cheap games at local stores

>buying a device can't do anything but play games and is bad at playing games
>implying both toys out on the market aren't getting BTFO by $500 builds that can do much more than gaymez

>hurr durr building a PC is too hard
Oh, the author of that abomination of an article is actually an autist. That explains everything.

Take your toys back to >>>/v/
>>
>>55504393
I agree, having to screw nine(!) screws just for the motherboard is way too hard. Make it four or I'll buy a console.
>>
File: amd-vs-novidya.jpg (32 KB, 599x375) Image search: [Google]
amd-vs-novidya.jpg
32 KB, 599x375
>The computer science of what makes a video card great is very complicated, but all the average user should care about is getting the best bang for their buck. I wanted to spend enough money so whatever component I bought lasted for a while and potentially played well with future upgrades, but not too much.
>buys a 1070

lol, enjoy no driver support in two years
>Dear Straight Guys, It's Time to Start Putting Things In Your Butt
it all makes sense now
>>
There's no excuse. If you are to retarded to put 1+1, together and build a pc, pay for someone or the store where you buy your parts from to do it.
>>
I'll accept that if someone knows nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing about PC hardware then building your own PC might seem a bit daunting.

But there's never been a point in time where it's been easier to build a PC than it is today. If you don't want to read that Asus motherboard manual then guess what, there will be literally thousands of Youtube videos you can watch that will spoon feed you all the things you need to worry about in a simple first build.

People like this guy from Vice are frustrating to be around. He's that guy who shows up to places he's never been to before, doesn't understand any of the culture of the thing he's trying to get into and telling everyone about said thing that the way they do things is shit and they're doing it wrong.
>>
>>55504568
You're ignoring
>1TB SSD
>Mastercase Maker 5
>ROG board
>Buying everything from one retailer
>bang for buck
>>
Well yeah, things can be hard when you're retarded, what's new
>>
>>55504527
>Make it four
Mini-ITX got you covered
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.