[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do with your old HDs? I'm going to make a NAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
What do you do with your old HDs? I'm going to make a NAS with a memeberry pi or directly put em inside am old rig for torrenting my animes and doujins/comic lo.
>>
>>55503861
Torrenting stuf exactly. Be carefull tho, scan then first if they have many bad blocks. If so just throw them away or break them down for the electronics scrap and the awsome magnets.
>>
>>55503861
>NAS with rpi
good luck hooking up more than one to it with any decent speed
>>
>>55503861
I sold one to a guy for two bucks and he started chucking the platters around school the next day.
>>
>>55504606

The docking wont work?
>>
>>55503861
What's the name of the device on your desk you put the HDD in? What do the percentages mean?
>>
>>55505791

Its a docking, basically you can clone a disk without a PC. And obviously, connect them to a PC with USB3.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.