[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here solved this? http://theunsolveablegame.ddns.net
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1467682235285.jpg (139 KB, 814x814) Image search: [Google]
1467682235285.jpg
139 KB, 814x814
has anyone here solved this?

http://theunsolveablegame.ddns.net
>>
>>55503718
So you'll only stop when you get a timeout?
>>
>>55503718
stuck at the pentagram page, what's the url?

also
who made this? It's very meme-enriched
>>
>>55504679

The 'final' html is cure.html, which leads to a page called Numbers. Number.mp3 has some 'creepy' sounding audio that eventually lists the numbers 3 9 7 1 5.

Going to 39715.html has only a download button to a file called Sad Satan.rar

If this is a reference or copy of Sad Satan the game then don't download it, probs has some shit on it.

>>55503718
OP, are you the creator of Sad Satan or just a fan?
>>
>>55505126
>Virus
>2016
>Not using a vm to open "shit"
Lmao
>>
>>55505312
Go ahead and open it in a virtual environment if you want, I'm more worried about CP, since the original sad satan had it
>>
>>55505312

>he thinks opening a RAR archive will automagically cause some infection on a machine
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>55505327
CP? What is that?
>>
>>55505312
>>55505344

Okay I went and used a website to extract the files for me cause I don't have a virtual machine handy, looks like the original sad satan game to me, hopefully the clean version.
>>
>>55505126
800 mb downloading at 10 kb/ps
>>
>>55505386
The clean version of the game should be >1.7GB. Either the website that I used didn't extract it fully, or they removed most of the game files, and just kept the exe and some config files. That's about all I can see, have not run the executable.
>>
>>55505386
The original version of the game had gore and CP in the game files, just warning you.
>>
>>55505428
The folder is called 'Sad Satan Clean' however so you should be good.
>>
>>55505386
Any progress?
>>
>>55505354
Cheese pizza. Shit gets everywhere.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.