[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question /g/. Why the hell would anyone ever pay 4,800
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lappy.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lappy.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Quick question /g/. Why the hell would anyone ever pay 4,800 or more for a laptop? Why the hell would you even pay something like 1200? WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS. Pic related, $4,799 laptop.
>>
>name anything "gaming"
>overprice the thing however much you want
>sell it to retards
>???
>profit
>>
>>55476399
Dubai princes and trust-fund babies who don't like supercars need something to waste money on
>>
>>55476399
I only say that price is insane because the laptop will depreciate like a brand new car off the lot. Otherwise if it kept it's value then I wouldn't have a problem( with whoever purchases it).
>>
Because they don't want their autism to just be contained in the home. They must spread it far and wide like a cancer.
>>
File: 1365369277976.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1365369277976.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>55476399
I actually like MSi
Got one for like $800 6 years ago
worked like a charm for almost 5 years untill I replaced it, works nowdays as my mediacenter and never had any hiccups at all, good as new.
>>
>>>>55476437
I mean, they can just paypal me loads of cash. No biggy.
>>
>>55476399
At least, it is not a MacBook.
>>
>>55476496
It's not the fact that it's MSI. I like their products. I am talking all "Gaming" laptops in general.
>>
>>55476496
I don't have anything against MSI in particular. Just the idea of anything "gaming" automatically doubling or tripling in price because children are fucking stupid and will pay the premium rather than actually research and buy the hardware they need.
>>
>>55476399
>Why the hell would you even pay something like 1200?
Well take into consideration it's a device you're using daily for years to come and that $1200 for a better product really starts to make sense. You should invest in making things better on you instead of just getting what you need to scrape by.
>>
File: 1362697734611.png (56 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1362697734611.png
56 KB, 512x384
>>55476543
That could be applied for more than gaming, my mother wanted to buy a laptop for €1500 just because it was light

I tried to tell her she didnt need that for weeks

She uses her computer to check her e-mail and watch netflix
>>
>>55476563

Fair enough. If you are spending 1200 and plan to fully utilize it for a few years that's different. Tard children who spend that and want something else after a year, can kill themselves.
>>
>>55476543
No reason to get mad about how other people spend their money. The only reason you'd get mad is because either you are jealous, or you have the false hope that the money spent by others could somehow be given to you instead.
>>
>being a poorfag
It's time to get a job. And a gold Apple Watch as well as a 1080.
>>
>>55476595

You sir, are an idiot. Not jelly in any way. Just wanna know what drives people to do stupid things.
>>
play video games because theyre always on the move XD
>>
>>55476759
....................no.
>>
>>55476738
Stupid people like you have a fixed mindset about how much something should cost regardless of personal needs. You are also can't imagine other people's personal needs because you are stupid. A PC used to be $3000 many years ago which is probably equivalent to $6000 before inflation. Yet all these "stupid" people bought them anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.