[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you programers get ideas on what to program. I program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Where do you programers get ideas on what to program. I program using Visual Basic just to put that out there. My mind is just with out Ideas. Even if I suposedly come up with something it's already made or taken.
>>
>>55467751
hire an idea guy.

you are a codemonkey. i assume you will not have trouble being a codemonkey as long as the guy signing your paycheck give you projects to complete. until then, pay someone to think for you.
>>
I wish there was a website where people can post ideas
>>
It doesn't matter if it's been made. Make it, and then improve it. You'll think of something while working on other stuff. Not while scrolling /g/ and pretending to be a "coder".
>>
File: 1398722480797.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1398722480797.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>55467751
need is the mother anon
>>
>>55467751
Make me a site to compete with Alphabay that accepts BTC and ETH.
>>
>>55467751
Write a calibration system for people in engineering who need a way to track devices that need calibration.
>>
I am not a pro programmer, and should I switch to c++ from vb and do you know any good websites in helping learn c++, I also know html and css and a little php and Javascript.
>>
>>55469126
depends what you want to do. c++ for a webapp is a beyond terrible idea and how you throw in those other technologies while mentioning c++ is a red flag. read more!
>>
make me a program that can immediately and automatically clear all metadata of photos taken from my phone camera
>>
A good file manager alternative for windows.
>>
>>55469247
I don't even think you can make webapps or websites with c++. I mainly intend to use it for making programs. Also why is it red flag and what for (a crappy programer?)
>>
>>55467834
THat is what you should make then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.