[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinkpad Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Should I buy this think pad? Talked him to 260$
It's a T530

Also general Thinkpad Thread.
>>
That think looks dirty as fuck. Go to eBay for better deals.
>>
>>55461376
Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking.
>>
that is outright disgusting, why would you even consider that.

Also, get a t430 or t420.
If not either of those, get the x220/x230.
>>
>>55461361
next time try ctrl+f :^) >>55446730
>>
>>55461361
Wow, I just realized that the standard user avatar resemles a stylized eight, it's the subtle things I love about win8 :)
>>
>>55461361
seller from craigslist here
its caked in jizz jus fyi
>>
Don't listen to these retarded reddit memesters OP, it's got an i7. You won't find a better price for an i7 model. Just fucking put an hour effort into it and clean it with isopropyl alcohol thoroughly. Listen to me you retard, if you clean that well and throw in an SSD you will have an amazing machine. If I was in the US I'd buy it straight away.
>>
>>55463483
I talked him down to 240. I just realized its an i7.

I almost pulled the trigger on a t420, I dont know how good that chiclet keybaord would be though and the resolution :/ i multitask quite often.
>>
>>55464972
>being so retarded and incapable of keeping this in /tpg/ and finding out that you can fit the old keyboard in to the t530

kys
>>
Bought an i5 8gb mem 320gb hdd X220 for $170 including shipping on Ebay. Haven't had to do any upgrades yet and it's an amazing machine.
>>
>>55465001
Sorry im new to the whole thinkpad scene. also haven't been on 4chan in years. last i heard you couldn't swap it but i guess ill look into it more.

Thanks for info anon :)
>>
>see ad
>find it on craigslist (google can find anything)
>contact seller
>tell him he's being ripped off by some idiot on 4chan with the price
>seller agrees
>good luck trying to get it for $260 now, OP
>>
Just bought some sticker for my daughter and I. Our memepad T420's

Wish me luck in life folks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.