[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC hardware help no apple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: taliho.jpg (113 KB, 530x982) Image search: [Google]
taliho.jpg
113 KB, 530x982
Hey does anyone know where i can get a better proccessor for the toshiba satellite s855d s5120? the one i have is only 2.3 ghz quad and i need something better because I need to be able to livestream and it also skips in visuals and audio when i play wow on medium settings.

also

I need help building a new desktop because I dont think this laptop is going to be enough for my needs my budget is 500 and anything under would be awesome please help.
>>
Please help I need a decent gaming and streaming rig
>>
Shit thread. >>>/sqt/
>>
>>>/v/

This is a board for technology, not video games.
>>
File: 1455202337532.jpg (6 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1455202337532.jpg
6 KB, 245x245
>everything about this post
>>
>>55442751

Lol, buddy, this is not /r/buildapc

Actually assuming you're legit and not trolling my suggestion would be visit there.

But I'll be good sport; The laptop you have already has the best APU for that generation in it already, which admittedly isn't saying much as they're all pretty garbage. And being as the GPU is built in that also is the best you're going to get for that laptop. So your laptop is garbage.

As for desktop specs, go to Logical Increments and put your budget in and it'll spit out a build thats optimal for you.
>>
>>55442751
>>55443777

I sure hope this is bait, anon.
>>
>>55442751
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>55444156
Thank you.

any other forms of input would be appreciated.
>>
>>55444156
Yea I didnt find a calculator on logical increments could you perhaps link it?
>>
>>55442751
Assuming it is on socket and not soldered you can if mobo support it. But probably cooling cant deal with faster cpu. Get new rig. A lowly i5-6500 will mop the floor with it. You can get pretty decent build for 500 if you dont need discrete gpu
>>
>>55447730
>i5-6500
Anything specific like a link or something im going to google the model you mentioned though
>>
>>55447730
Also when you mentioned that processor are you saying thats what I should get if I build a new one:?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.