[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ told me this mouse was good >Click buttons make a terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: g502.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
g502.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
/g/ told me this mouse was good

>Click buttons make a terrible spring noise just by touching them
>Scroll wheel sounds like a machine gun
>Smooth wheel mode is uncontrollable
>DPI feels like a mess
>>
I bought it last week. Coming from a Razer Naga meme, this feels like a real mouse finally.

DPI control is really comfy also.
>>
>>55435520
/g/ only care about the flawless sensors for gaming.
>>
>>55435520
I have one and i like it. The only thing is of you leave it in the sun for a while the scroll sensor shits itself and starts scrolling down. Also the smooth scroll is meant to be fast.
>>
I really want the G402, it's the cheaper cousin.
>>
>>55435520
>Falling for /g/ memes
>>
>>55435569
I liked the Naga Hex a lot more, still not used to playing Dota with this but I'm sure it'll come eventually.
>>
>Logitrash
Well, you had to learn some day. The G400s taught me my lesson.
Two points here, lad. Never trust /g/ and never trust Logitech. If you don't have a shitlist of liars to be extra careful with, start one. There's your first two.
>>
/g/ you lied to me!
>>
>>55435520
>gaming memes
you deserve it
>>
File: re6VAAWW6qbmmZNX.large.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
re6VAAWW6qbmmZNX.large.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>not using the best mouse made

I had the various Logitech Mice. Don't see why they have the cult like following. Bought pic related for $50 and never looked back.
>>
File: DSC_0290.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0290.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
Bought the same mouse yesterday. It's pretty based, stop being a little bitch OP.

The only complaint I have is the weight, too damn heavy
>>
>>55435520
I have a G502 and regularly recommend it on /g/.

I bought it before it was a meme.

It is made for people who like insane DPI, not for people who like being metaphorically comfy.

I suggest you get a trackball if you want comfy instead.
>>
>>55436633
Do the buttons buzz when you lift your hand off the mouse?
>>
File: kensington-orbit-scrollwheel.jpg (38 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
kensington-orbit-scrollwheel.jpg
38 KB, 570x570
Fell for the trackball meme recently, couldn’t be comfier.
>>
>tfw i bought zowie fk2

Best mouse I've ever owned, tbqh.
>>
>>55435520
I have a cheap logitech wireless mouse m280 and it has exactly the same issues. I feel bad scrolling during the night not to wake neighbours up.
>>
>>55435766
This.
I have this mouse and it's goat. No meme features like adjustable weight or anything else like that either.
>>
>>55435766

I have it, it's pretty good. Only complain is sometimes I can accidentally click on the sniper button. Anyone know how I can disable that?
>>
>>55435520
>paying more than 20 bucks for your gaming mouse
Wtf is wrong with you
>>
Good, there's already mouse thread

Okay so I'm planning to get a new mouse. I can't decide between a trackball or a vert. mouse. Which would any of you recommend? I want to keep it in the $50USD range. Wireless is preferable.
>>
>>55439304
I Have it too, i just reassigned it as a pause/play button to control my music
>>
g502 any good for palm grip?

zowie fk 1 and 2 dont look it, corsair seems too small as well.

coming from a deathadder btw and honestly idgaf about brands or minuscule DPI differences as long as it feels good in my hand.
recommendations?
>>
>>55436412
>counting only 9 buttons just from looking at the pic
>into the trash it goes
>>
>>55440141
shit mane, having two buttons on the side for my thumb is challenging enough, what am I supposed to do with a bazillion buttons on a friggin mouse
>>
>>55440008
don't palm grip
>>
>>55440008
zowie mice are Godly for claw grip, but not much else. I'm exclusively claw grip so I'm a zowie fanboy. Based on what I hate, most logitech mice are good for palm grip.
>>
>>55439304
How do you manage to pull that off? I outright have trouble reaching for the button comfortably.
>>
File: 1456202449128.gif (300 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1456202449128.gif
300 KB, 190x190
Does anyone actually use claw grip? I think it's just an inside joke by pros to try to make new players look stupid.

Everyone I've seen who claims to use claw is actually using fingertip.
>>
>>55440671
We dont wanna hear about you ocupation's techniques you whore
>>
>>55435520
Not sure if trolling.

For gaming its the best mouse I've ever owned and my accuracy has never been better.

For general use though I use something comfier, plus I don't want to wear it out too fast.
>>
Bought it half a month ago.
>Click buttons make a click button sound when clicked
>scroll wheel is precise and only makes machine gun sounds when not used in the correct position for wheel spamming
>smooth wheel is very good and practical, alternate between it and the clicky one constantly, which feels very natural after a while
>DPI feels like any other DPI in any other gaymen mouse
>>
>>55440798
>DPI feels like any other DPI in any other gaymen mouse

congrats you don't get an opinion
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.