[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you own or if you are intimately familiar with the iPhone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: iPhone-SE.007-980x720.png (53 KB, 980x720) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-SE.007-980x720.png
53 KB, 980x720
If you own or if you are intimately familiar with the iPhone SE, would you kindly tell me your opinions on that phone? My current phone is an iPhone 4S. I like small phones. I have no need for a large screen. I think the iPhone SE is the phone I want but I have not seen one nor do I know anyone with one. Please help an anon if you can. Your expert review of the iPhone SE is greatly appreciated and I thank you for the courtesy.
>>
If you want the speed of a 6s in the frame of a 5s, it's wonderful. Not much else to say really. I also prefer smaller screens. No use in slab-like, penis-compensating monstrosities.
>>
>>55427940
>penis-compensating
it's a pretty aggressive mental gymnastic you've done to imagine that people who buy a slightly larger smartphone are compensating for something. it *almost* sounds like something you think about more than other people, and are projecting onto them now.
>>
>>55427988

Sounds like I hit a nerve with my attempt at humor, used in such a way to draw out insecure, probably small-dicked defenders of inanimate objects. I have succeeded.

Also, go back to school son. You might want to read some more undergrad psychology text books next time to avoid embarrassing yourself.
>>
My brother upgraded from a 4S to an SE, he refused to get any of the other iPhones because of they're too big. He really enjoys it and its basically the power of a current gen iPhone in a smaller device.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.